PDA

View Full Version : Pet talk

merch_master
03-31-2015, 11:27 PM
Im on a 2 hour train journey and have lots of time to kill.. so here goes

NEW PET- Shadow
CLASS - Arcane
DESCRIPTION - takes shape of ur character(mage/rogue/war) painted in complete black...well like your shadow
When idle it either becomes a shadow circle on the floor or becomes your actual shadow
AA - Canceller
It lasts for 10 sec( shown by a dissipaton of the pet i.e. it spreads around like a fog to show the attack has been activated) Any AA performed by rival pet is cancelled( for pvp) and boss special moves are cancelled( for pve)
CD - 40-50 sec.....Since the AA is super OP and for 10 sec,.its cooldown should be long
PA - during attacks it randomly takes shadow form of the major pet classes( wolf, pup, monkey, owl, toucan, etc) and performs their passive.... since the no. Of pets is too massive to incorporate all, the passive of one pet from all classes should be available... the pet it transforms into should be random not consecutive or serialised.
Happiness bonus - undecided

So this was just my imagination running wild[emoji14]..what do you guys think?

merch_master
03-31-2015, 11:29 PM
One point i missed..
The no. Of passive forms it takes increases with 10 lvl ups(just like passive attack changes at 10 lvl intervals

Bellaelda
03-31-2015, 11:44 PM
Haha... I like it!

Cool down doesn't need to be so high... Since it wouldn't grant a bonus but just remove the other pet from the game... It would basically just make it a player vs player game and remove pets from the equation... Really fun idea though! Would be fine just that way without anything extra!

As for the passive I think that would be a cool idea even by itself as a separate unique pet... A pet that morphs ever 5-30 min into another pet... Call him globulous or something, haha

Fun ideas though

merch_master
03-31-2015, 11:53 PM
Haha... I like it!

Cool down doesn't need to be so high... Since it wouldn't grant a bonus but just remove the other pet from the game... It would basically just make it a player vs player game and remove pets from the equation... Really fun idea though! Would be fine just that way without anything extra!

As for the passive I think that would be a cool idea even by itself as a separate unique pet... A pet that morphs ever 5-30 min into another pet... Call him globulous or something, haha

Fun ideas though
:)..glad you liked it....the high cooldown was because in pve it cancels any one of boss special moves,.so it does need a big cooldown (btw boss cancelling isnt like stun because the boss can still use his other attacks)

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Im on a 2 hour train journey and have lots of time to kill.. so here goes

NEW PET- Shadow
CLASS - Arcane
DESCRIPTION - takes shape of ur character(mage/rogue/war) painted in complete black...well like your shadow
When idle it either becomes a shadow circle on the floor or becomes your actual shadow
AA - Canceller
It lasts for 10 sec( shown by a dissipaton of the pet i.e. it spreads around like a fog to show the attack has been activated) Any AA performed by rival pet is cancelled( for pvp) and boss special moves are cancelled( for pve)
CD - 40-50 sec.....Since the AA is super OP and for 10 sec,.its cooldown should be long
PA - during attacks it randomly takes shadow form of the major pet classes( wolf, pup, monkey, owl, toucan, etc) and performs their passive.... since the no. Of pets is too massive to incorporate all, the passive of one pet from all classes should be available... the pet it transforms into should be random not consecutive or serialised.
Happiness bonus - undecided

So this was just my imagination running wild[emoji14]..what do you guys think?

If the player was a warrior who glitches the game like this guy, do you think Shadow will copy him?

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 06:38 AM
If the player was a warrior who glitches the game like this guy, do you think Shadow will copy him?

Looks like my grandfather

Aprove
04-01-2015, 06:40 AM
Interesting. This pet will rule the pvp hehehe :3

merch_master
04-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Interesting. This pet will rule the pvp hehehe :3
Ehehe...u can say this is an anti-breeze pet ;)....hence i included a huge cooldown and since the effect lasts 10 sec it wouldnt seem a wasted AA ( i think i'be put to much thought into this imagined pet [emoji14])

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 09:02 AM
so I am the only one who noticed that NPC is glitching weapons? 0.o

nevercan
04-01-2015, 09:23 AM
so I am the only one who noticed that NPC is glitching weapons? 0.o
No, i sed when i saw him for the first time You basterd! Dont steal my wepon.

Doframingo
04-01-2015, 10:08 AM
No, i sed when i saw him for the first time You basterd! Dont steal my wepon.

lol

Loneraptor
04-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Nice