PDA

View Full Version : Who will leave Pocket Legends first?

WoundedEagle
03-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Do you think that our developers will go away from Pocket Legends for Blackstar or will we as players go away from Pocket Legends ourselves?

Conradin
03-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Most of the oldies are gone- 3/4 of my friends list is Unactive- that's like 700

Inching
03-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Most of the oldies are gone- 3/4 of my friends list is Unactive- that's like 700

agree

/10

Kossi
03-20-2011, 07:53 PM
i just cleared my inactives off my list...
dang that took awhile

Arterra
03-20-2011, 07:57 PM
our developers, interesting concept... i get the feeling that there are what you would call hiring new staff. a whole new game with new problems sounds like it will need new faces.

Rebel
03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
There are still quite a few oldies. But yes, many have become inactive. As for the Devs, I believe they will do their best to support both games fairly and equally.

Pharcyde
03-20-2011, 08:01 PM
I hope the devs hire new staff for blackstar, this game would not be the same if OUR current devs are not in it.

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 08:02 PM
I remain faithful to PL. HUZZAH! It's been almost a year lol.

Rebel
03-20-2011, 08:07 PM
I remain faithful to PL. HUZZAH! It's been almost a year lol.

On the eve of the first PL anniversary, the charm surrounding each individual will heighten to it's full potential. This day is known as Charming Eve.

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 08:08 PM
On the eve of the first PL anniversary, the charm surrounding each individual will heighten to it's full potential. This day is known as Charming Eve.

Lolll yes!!! I will bestow my charm upon everyone for the anniversary of PL.

Rebel
03-20-2011, 08:09 PM
No need to bestow charm upon me. (for obvious reasons)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
i dont know.. i started playing this game since it came out (if that makes me an oldy) but i left like already alot.. like i playeed the game for 3 months then left for like 2-3 months came back for a month then left again for like 2 months then from then i have been on and off.. but ive been pretty active for the past two weeks.. its just people who loose interest.. if you have a good friends list.. and people that are active. its most likely you wont quit. but yeah alot of my friends list is gone and i have tons.. probs 1000

icantgetkills
03-21-2011, 02:09 AM
i NO omg almost a year of PL HUZAAAHHH back to sewers grinding :L

Riccits
03-21-2011, 02:33 AM
iam playing since first day of release too. ppl comes and leaves. every day i meet new ppl and have fun with them or ppl i know already. its just a game.

Kalielle
03-21-2011, 09:32 AM
How about just playing both games? That's what I'm planning to do. :cool:

Seriously, what's with everyone asking if we will quit PL, as if having two video games in one's life would be just too much?

Riccits
03-21-2011, 09:43 AM
for sure i will try B*, but we talking about MMORPGs and just 1 of it takes a lot time if u want to be good in... so i think ill stay by PL.
outside STS will be developed a lot of MMORPGs and iam sure they are all nice, i just decided for PL and i play it until i wont play anymore any game :)

Acyer
03-21-2011, 10:30 AM
I myself will be on B* too but will also play PL.

ratava
03-21-2011, 11:02 AM
The devs already said PL will have a "LIVE TEAM" constantly working on it as they've expanded their team size up already & also given they update content onto PL on average 1.6 days it's going to be kept going for a good while to come!

That said, B* improves on some of the things I hate about mmos ie 1) grindy missions 2) lack of story 3) unbalanced pvp etc

fantasy mmo and sci-fi mmo now so something for everyone.

B* for me because I already play a fantasy mmo on the PC.

Snakespeare
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM
B* was developed by the same devs who made PL. It was created for PC, so now it is being ported to the handheld market. It already was by the same people, so I don't think that part of the question has any other answer. As far as, will some devs be exclusively assigned to that porting process, I think that has already happened.

Also, I believe there is a "core four plus 2 other guys" (JustG refered to them in an article) among the devs who are the four who started STS on the buyout they got from NCSoft when B* was shelved, plus two more devs that they hired to make PL. The core four are also the ones who worked for the first few months without pay, I believe. And now I think they are on a tier above the rest of the devs, and this tier oversees all games. I believe the core four are (correct me if I ere) JustG (CEO), Cinco (CVO), Asommers (CTO), and Jake Rodgers aka Jakis (was "Creative Director", now ??? COO maybe?). The "two others" are senior programmer Rick Delashmit aka Futumsh and artist Jason Decker aka Decker.

In short, I'm not at all worried that the devs will "abandon" PL. I think they have positioned themselves to expand while still keeping theirs eyes on all the games. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Cinco really is 99% focused on B* right now.

Physiologic
03-21-2011, 03:01 PM
I believe the core four are (correct me if I ere) JustG (CEO), Cinco (CVO), Asommers (CTO), and Jake Rodgers aka Jakis (was "Creative Director", now ??? COO maybe?).

Just had a visual of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse for some reason.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zss582.jpg

karmakali
03-21-2011, 03:19 PM
just had a visual of the four horsemen of the apocalypse for some reason.

http://i53.tinypic.com/zss582.jpg

.....love it!

Jimmyvy
03-29-2011, 02:33 PM
I will for sure