PDA

View Full Version : Anything farmeable out there?

happyfatty
04-01-2015, 04:15 AM
Hello Arlor,

Well I think I owe a presentation first, I'm Happyfatty, a player of spacetime games from some years... I firstly started with PL, but right when I started i discovered AL with better graphics and jumped to it. I was an elite tank few months ago, maybe six or something like that, you can even had runned with me since I always went with randoms! Also, six months ago I noticed most of my friends left or moved to other games.. So I got bored with AL and just gaved all my gear to a random guy... I think he was feebaf or peefaf I don't remember very well him... Then I uninstalled game.

Yesterday, I just reinstalled this to check out what's new, and it looks very interesting. I'm almost thinking to start playing again but of course, I have to start fresh since my warrior is a nude fatty... Enough with the presentation...

Is there anything new out there to farm for a low level? Lockeds are not an option since they look pretty outdated lol... Any tips on how I can get some fast cash and gear my warrior back?.. I'm asking this on forum because all my friend list is deserted, nobody is online :(

Thanks from a fat. Any tip is welcome.

Bellaelda
04-01-2015, 04:29 AM
It's tough for a new player...

There's not much to farm at low lvs (or even top lvs for that, after right now)... But here was my response to a lv 15 mage asking...

It's hard to farm much at that lv...

U could save up for a lep amulet and farm early eggs (ribbit rooks hideout, flap jack rooks nest, granite random mobs those first two zones, blight yrda, Loki third eye, etc) but the eggs in these early zones aren't worth much... 10-15k ish tops...

U can also farm locked crates from jarl (first boss brackenridge)... just /partyinvite xxx and /partyleave and spam him over and over and try not to fall asleep... But locked crates also not worth much 3-5k last I looked...

However with either of these options the best chance is with luck elixir and lep.... The lep is about 150-200k and luck elixirs are about 10k each and last half n hour (but u can get them from daily Klaus n shaz often for free, and at this lv it's probably best to wait n try farming when u get the free ones)

In order to farm anything u really do want to get a lep pendant, but right now the cost of items is just really low and it'll it'll take u a long time to recoup that cost... If u use plat then just buy lep and farm when u get dailies from Klaus n shaz for now.

Aprove
04-01-2015, 06:42 AM
You can farm lockeds (using Luck Elixir or lepre) then sell it when the price is 8k-10k or craft it to a Event-special-Locked (Ususally worth 33k-50k)

Omisace
04-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Lol @ not reading this guy's thread completely. He said locked crates are not an option xd.

At low levels you can farm the daily quests all over arlor like the one from the drake in Rook's Nest (has a chance for Cinder etc) and the eggs Bellaelda pointed out and his/her lepre advice...that's it (crates not included). Focus on capping fast as there is not much farmable on low levels. On 40/41 there are many things you can profit a lot from.

For fast gold you can try Arena if you're feeling lucky and has ankhs/plat for revive in store.

If you got patience + time you can run Tindirin Wilds for Dragkin tooth (although dragonite bar price tanked last february but still profitable).

Events that you missed were a nice way to earn gold fast and plat sales can work in your favor too (e.g. buying ankhs then selling later)

Since you've been away for 6 months you must've missed Planar Tombs. Fragments and Planar chests are good drops from there but you're gonna need to gear up first to be able to run those. However with the new expansion looming (forever lol) good pinks like Ice scale set and Ancient Druid will be fine.

Notice that none of these are sure "fast cash" methods since nothing comes easy with good 'ol farming.

Also I suggest making a rogue instead if you don't mind , cap then gear up for the next expansion then farm all the new loot that comes with it as rogue is the efficient time-saving farming class nowadays. Hope that helps.

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 01:17 PM
The best thing to do is level up. Farming at low level is very time consuming, and hard. Use that time to level up and keep doing daily quests. You'll get gold and free pets. I am sure that many players will give you items to help you. Just DONT ask them for stuff, they will give if they feel like giving. I got helped by many players with some free items.

As a new player, i suggest checking auction for high valued items sold very cheap. Many times, I find 50k value gear sold for 5-8k. I bought my Planar Staff of Brutality (lvl41) for 55k. It's a 150k value staff. I made a lot of money by merching such items occasionally.

Good luck with money making. I am sure you can do it. Oh and find way to take profits out of events. In the past events, many players made millions out of easily obtained items. In lovecraft event, the easily farmed candy hearts were sold for 1-2k each, and the lovecraft chests were sold for 3k each. During the st-patrick event, locked crates were raining. During 2x grand gem odd event, the prices of gems get a huge boost.

happyfatty
04-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Double

happyfatty
04-01-2015, 02:52 PM
I am sure that many players will give you items to help you. Just DONT ask them for stuff, they will give if they feel like giving. I got helped by many players with some free items.

Haha yeah I'm not that kind of person... I don't usually accept charity because I hate not being able to do things by myself.. I never asked for anything and I won't ever ask. If I was able to get a bulwark with no plat when I played this time ago, I'm sure I can get one again too. I'm just here to ask for tips since game changed a lot in past months.

Thanks for answering fatty [emoji14]

happyfatty
04-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Lol @ not reading this guy's thread completely. He said locked crates are not an option xd.

Haha you will be amazed of how many locks I farmed, but that was long time ago when they WERE actually profitable.. In my opinion when locks are 3,5k meanwhile lepre is 170k and luck elixirs almost the triple of a lock... Well can't be considered profitable... At least IMO. Hoarding locks is not cool too, since you never know what will happen next day... And yes, I farmed locks from level 20, I'm not new in this lock stuffs, since I probably farmed 7000 locks or something like that.

Appreciate the answer bro :D

Omisace
04-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Haha you will be amazed of how many locks I farmed, but that was long time ago when they WERE actually profitable.. In my opinion when locks are 3,5k meanwhile lepre is 170k and luck elixirs almost the triple of a lock... Well can't be considered profitable... At least IMO. Hoarding locks is not cool too, since you never know what will happen next day... And yes, I farmed locks from level 20, I'm not new in this lock stuffs, since I probably farmed 7000 locks or something like that.

Appreciate the answer bro :D
You didn't get my response lol. What I meant was you were not looking for a "get lepre/luck then farm crates" answer then the responses you got after included them.

carmine_blade
04-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Hello Happyfatty, at the moment if you're still levelling then events and mini-events hold the most opportunity for you to make some gold. One starts tomorrow! With bosses AND mobs dropping Easter eggs, one of which will contain a new mythic ring.. pretty cool.

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2015, 12:25 AM
OKAY, note this down on a piece of paper or a piece of your mind:

Easter event is a GOLDEN opportunity to make cash.

SacredKnight
04-02-2015, 12:35 AM

Lol, I like your incorporation of a pun. You deserve a cookie.

nevercan
04-02-2015, 05:19 AM
Lol, I like your incorporation of a pun. You deserve a cookie.
Nonononononononono no cookie maybe 1/30 of a cookie not more.

happyfatty
04-02-2015, 06:54 AM
You didn't get my response lol. What I meant was you were not looking for a "get lepre/luck then farm crates" answer then the responses you got after included them.
Oh I apologize...

You know my English is not very good lol... After re-reading your post 6 times I understood what you meant... Thanks for answering, the part with planar stuffs look interesting, I will try to farm them when I get some gears. Thanks for the reply..
Oh and sorry if this post comes double, triple, quadruple, cus Tapatalk's post entry is not working fine, I have to entry anything 3 times to get one on the thread, and next day it appears I posted 3 lol...

happyfatty
04-02-2015, 06:57 AM

I'll obviously farm the hell out of that, thanks! But, BTW, I think I need a piece of paper...