PDA

View Full Version : Is that pvp ctf bug?

Sundar Moorthi
04-01-2015, 08:28 AM
i just enter ctf (pvp) the game dont hav 3 player each side i just out from the map but its say ( u left middle of the combat) no one kill me and am not leave in middle of the combat but i got 1 die in ctf i got 2 dies today without facing any player ( is that bug?)

GoodSyntax
04-01-2015, 09:09 AM
In order to leave CTF without a death, your toon must be in a rest/waiting state.

If you use an attack/skill, then leave, you will receive a death. So, wait until your toon starts doing their waiting animation before you leave.

Sundar Moorthi
04-01-2015, 09:19 AM
i dont use any attacking skills i await over 50secs for waiting for opponents none join so i left but its say am left middle of the combat :/

kydrian
04-01-2015, 02:56 PM
i dont use any attacking skills i await over 50secs for waiting for opponents none join so i left but its say am left middle of the combat :/

I'm sure you must have accidentally use a skill or attack and it is no bug no matter how much you think it is. You probably don't remember

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Sundar Moorthi
04-02-2015, 01:37 AM
I'm sure you must have accidentally use a skill or attack and it is no bug no matter how much you think it is. You probably don't remember

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

NO am not, if u hav a doubt go with ur toon i think lvl 21 and 31 ctf room's r empty always try it

demorza
04-02-2015, 12:05 PM
guys...whatever i do...my dmg and dps really decrease by 100 as i enter pvp both ctf and trulles forest... what should i do?

kydrian
04-02-2015, 03:16 PM
guys...whatever i do...my dmg and dps really decrease by 100 as i enter pvp both ctf and trulles forest... what should i do?

If your a rogue that's suppose to happen. You can't do anything about it, that happens because rogues are op so sts nerf them in pvp maps so you won't kill so fast.

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation