PDA

View Full Version : Splitter or Windmill ( pve )

Ultrawave
04-01-2015, 10:15 AM
For pve better Splitter or Windmill??

Ultrawave
04-01-2015, 10:23 AM
And why?:)

raw
04-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Im no PvE tank but from my experience, windmill is a solid choice for holding the aggro of mobs. However, I do find that if you're running with a mage who is using clock/ice and/or a rogue using traps, windmill is overkill. The CD is much longer than CS, and if you use juggernaut and HoR, that should be enough to hold whatever aggro you are trying to hold.

So essentially I recommend using Chest Splitter because of its short cooldown, and multiple target range. But that's just my opinion from a rogue's perspective

Ultrawave
04-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Im no PvE tank but from my experience, windmill is a solid choice for holding the aggro of mobs. However, I do find that if you're running with a mage who is using clock/ice and/or a rogue using traps, windmill is overkill. The CD is much longer than CS, and if you use juggernaut and HoR, that should be enough to hold whatever aggro you are trying to hold.

So essentially I recommend using Chest Splitter because of its short cooldown, and multiple target range. But that's just my opinion from a rogue's perspective

interesting position. Thanks:)

gumball3000
04-01-2015, 11:09 AM
I use cs, windmill jugger and heal for tomb 3 mobs and sky smash + axe throw for tomb 3 boss.

merch_master
04-01-2015, 11:17 AM
For pve i prefer
Wind, horn, skysmash, vb
For tombs
Replace smash with axe
For pvp
Replace wind with axe(keep smash)
As u can see cs doesnt show in any of my builds
Cs is a one enemy hit and aggro is limited though it does have faster CD
People argue that CS hits harder..but thats bcoz wind lasts more turns and overall hits harder
Also wind's critical affects all enemys in one swing and from personal experience wind's aggro is easier to control and stronger than CS
Maybe u can prefer CS for mobs but with a crowd wind gives better and more effective taunt :)

Bellaelda
04-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Cs better for good parties.

Kumsaati
04-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Windmill

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
04-01-2015, 03:43 PM
I think horn of renew is better for tougher elites and planar tombs coz it removes snaring effect cozed by mobs and boss

Bloodcurler
04-01-2015, 05:35 PM
I have both but rarely use CS. I sometime switch that out on boss because of the feeble effect of CS.

Ultrawave
04-02-2015, 05:11 AM
I have both but rarely use CS. I sometime switch that out on boss because of the feeble effect of CS.

Thanks, I think to make also:)

ueveotadeo
04-02-2015, 06:34 AM
Just make a Rogue bro....sts is pretty much making a grave for warriors....

Ultrawave
04-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Just make a Rogue bro....sts is pretty much making a grave for warriors....

Aww...:((