PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Karma?

CouchPass
04-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Sorry if I am late on some news, but what happened to Karma? Did they disband or merge? Im just very intrigued. I am also sorry if I uncovered a world domination conspiracy ;). What surprises me is that they are not even on the leaderboards, where they were retaining #1.

-Qkf

Ravager
04-01-2015, 12:05 PM
<horror>

Zeus
04-01-2015, 12:06 PM
<horror>

This.

It was our way of removing the excess from guild and only keeping the skilled players in.

Imsofancy
04-01-2015, 12:11 PM
This.

It was our way of removing the excess from guild and only keeping the skilled players in.

I did notice karma was getting a little chubby around the edges.

Candylicks
04-01-2015, 12:18 PM
This.

So why they let you in Horror?

Lol.

GoodSyntax
04-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Great...thanks for flooding the market with players that can't run, have limited skill, always looking to gang/block, and try to enter elite PvE guilds with PvP skills and strategies.

Been suffering through some dreadful recruits runs ever since the break-up -.-

Sorcerie
04-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Great...thanks for flooding the market with players that can't run, have limited skill, always looking to gang/block, and try to enter elite PvE guilds with PvP skills and strategies.

Been suffering through some dreadful recruits runs ever since the break-up -.-What he said...

Protidgy
lol

Kriticality
:) haha. We're very small atm.

Kriticality
04-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Is that really happening Kali? @.@

Omisace
04-01-2015, 12:29 PM
This might answer some of your questions :) (from an outsider's perception)
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/Emersonjp1996/Mobile%20Uploads/150402_013117_zpshb4uu5p2.png

Wazakesy
04-01-2015, 12:33 PM
This might answer some of your questions :) (from an outsider's perception)
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/Emersonjp1996/Mobile%20Uploads/150402_013117_zpshb4uu5p2.png

hmm..actually no, refer to Zeus's post.

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 12:33 PM

better then destroying the image of a guild. I've only heard bad stuff about karma eversince I started playing. it will not last very long. You just should stop recruiting for now.

Zeus
04-01-2015, 12:38 PM

Lol, it had to be done..it's also helped PvP (in my opinion) because now I am able to kill a lot more people. It wasn't a break-up, per say...something that was discussed for a while and implemented now.

Serancha
04-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Lol, it had to be done..it's also helped PvP (in my opinion) because now I am able to kill a lot more people. It wasn't a break-up, per say...something that was discussed for a while and implemented now.

See that's why the no-kill-guildies rule is so ridiculous. Guilds get too big then get allies involved, then you spend half the day looking for someone you're "allowed" to kill. We just kill everyone, it works much better.

CouchPass
04-01-2015, 12:43 PM
See that's why the no-kill-guildies rule is so ridiculous. Guilds get too big then get allies involved, then you spend half the day looking for someone you're "allowed" to kill. We just kill everyone, it works much better.

Total Badass quote.

-Sent from a kid hiding under the table

Zeus
04-01-2015, 12:44 PM

True - we do not have any allies right now and have downsized to a mere 63 members. However, there are plenty of kills to go around now so it's actually a better experience for me and other guildies.

Serancha
04-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Total Badass quote.

-Sent from a kid hiding under the table

Our message of the day says "We kill everyone in pvp" ;)

Sverdysiuss
04-01-2015, 12:55 PM
As I saw some members, it looks like the condition for enter to "horror" is to have Arcane ring...:excitement:

Ardbeg
04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Our message of the day says "We kill everyone in pvp" ;)

I just updated our MOTD to
"Beware the Excess!"

Kingofninjas
04-01-2015, 12:57 PM
As I saw some members, it looks like the condition for enter to "horror" is to have Arcane ring...:excitement:

Its mainly ex karma officers, recruiters and limited skilled members.

Zeus
04-01-2015, 12:57 PM

We have 63 members but 19 rings. Ring is not a requirement to join...

Kingofninjas
04-01-2015, 12:59 PM

A friend of mine also said there were 18 nekros and 12 sns @.@. Although a couple if players may have been counted twice that's still crazy. My guild is a break up of magnum and we only have 1 nekro 1 sns.

Visiting
04-01-2015, 01:03 PM
We have 2 SNS 2 Nekro and we're a PVE guild :>

Kriticality
04-01-2015, 01:05 PM
I see 5 nekro and 3 sns with 21 people on atm @.@. My total numbers may be a little bloated but not by much. Everyone knows nedgangsnsnekro

Wazakesy
04-01-2015, 01:06 PM
We have 2 SNS 2 Nekro and we're a PVE guild :>

Ermagawsh?

Sverdysiuss
04-01-2015, 01:06 PM

Lol, only that too few arc rings? Poor players...:excitement:

Visiting
04-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Ermagawsh?

Erma/Skip/Jade/Excuses too bad 2 of them have quit due to nothing to farm :(

raw
04-01-2015, 01:19 PM
@ Zeus please ensure that this new guild <Horror> is not a repeat of what Karma turned into (in the eyes of most of AL). There is a serious amount of gear and influence in this new guild, and I do hope that you set an example for other large guilds to split up into small ones (I am a strong proponent of smaller guilds), and to play fairly in PvP (I joined a friend yesterday and he was being spawned 5v1 against Horror...).

The average player looks up to richer players and prominent guilds for direction. When they see us acting out, or playing unfairly, they do the same. I'm not pointing fingers at you at all, just hope you get my point that this new guild could be a turning point for end game PvP (hopefully).

Take advantage of this and reinvent the tarnished image, and set an example of the rest of AL to follow.

twoxc
04-01-2015, 01:20 PM
DM only has one sns and i guess 2 nekro lol still whatever. Wonder if i'm qualify to join the horror xD, i'm actually scare cause i might have nightmares. lol

cami
04-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Better join to < Positive > the best guild now!

Ardbeg
04-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Better join to < Positive > the best guild now!

the best guild for each player is where he has the most fun per hour with his guildies (without hurting other players/guilds experience).
guild rank only lists a selection of measurable indicators.

Sverdysiuss
04-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Agree Ardbeg, I am in small guild, only friends and full of fun and nice chat, often going to game only for chat...
For parties I got Freinds list, dont need guild for it...

Dont forget it is only game and games are for fun...:)

Imsofancy
04-01-2015, 02:36 PM
DM only has one sns and i guess 2 nekro lol still whatever. Wonder if i'm qualify to join the horror xD, i'm actually scare cause i might have nightmares. lol

and yet DM is on almost everysingle timed run lb. :)

Zearidal
04-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Total applause for this move!
Leaderboard status brings in the riffraff aka guild bloat.

obee
04-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Haha, "Karma", came back to haunt you. And why <Horror>, when you can have <Drama>, <The Trash Talkers>, or the <People who never play CTF the right way because they want their dumb APS>

cami
04-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Haha, "Karma", came back to haunt you. And why <Horror>, when you can have <Drama>, <The Trash Talkers>, or the <People who never play CTF the right way because they want their dumb APS>

hahaha you make my day, I vote yes for the <People who never play CTF the right way because they want their dumb APS>. Always that I joined in CTF all karma was in the room blocking zzz

Good idea obbe

Ardbeg
04-01-2015, 02:49 PM

actually, <Drama> is a guild i have on an alt.

Zearidal
04-01-2015, 02:53 PM

Lol Obee!
Some of that trash talking was quite inventive and entertaining though.

twoxc
04-01-2015, 02:54 PM
actually, <Drama> is a guild i have on an alt.

i'm looking for (drama) please invite me lol. willing to pay with (sarcasm)

Ardbeg
04-01-2015, 03:02 PM
i'm looking for (drama) please invite me lol. willing to pay with (sarcasm)

sure, pm me your desired ign and you get your invitation, but only if you promise to behave like a borderline diva while wearing this title.

Zearidal
04-01-2015, 03:04 PM
I'm in! But I come with a lot of baggage and heavy on the sassy attitude.

Arry
04-01-2015, 03:22 PM

Pretty ironic post…You say we are trash talkers yet.. The whole intent behind this post is trash itself. I've rarely seen you in PvP, nor have ever spoke with you. So if one person in our guild trash talks you then that makes us all the same? I hope you don't generalize people like this in real life too.
Tell me, since we are the 'People who never play CTF the right way because we want our dumb APS', what do u make of the guilds who ONLY play CTF to flag (without being touched of course or else thats just rude) cuz thats the way to play it right?

twoxc
04-01-2015, 03:51 PM
yea ^ what he said lol. one mans action in pvp doesn't always affect the whole guild xD. just hate but don't discriminate lol. "they hate us cause they ain't-us"-the interview =D

obee
04-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Pretty ironic post…You say we are trash talkers yet.. The whole intent behind this post is trash itself. I've rarely seen you in PvP, nor have ever spoke with you. So if one person in our guild trash talks you then that makes us all the same? I hope you don't generalize people like this in real life too.
Tell me, since we are the 'People who never play CTF the right way because we want our dumb APS', what do u make of the guilds who ONLY play CTF to flag (without being touched of course or else thats just rude) cuz thats the way to play it right?
Chill it was a joke

Remarked
04-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Chill it was a joke

should of think before you post lol

Zylx
04-01-2015, 04:23 PM

I don't mean to bash any specific guild, but a guild's members are supposed to represent the guild. It's not a generalization, it just shows what the guild expects out of itself. Poor behavior results in sour judgement of the guild because that player wearing the title symbolizes that guild's moral code and behavior. If a GM allows poor behavior and allows it to persist, it reflects negatively on the guild's reputation. That's what a leader does - takes responsibility over their subordinates and reacts accordingly to suit the overall guild's purpose and code.

So to keep a guild's reputation from being trashed, it's the job of the leadership of the guild to take action against those soiling the name. If a guild wanted to keep a name of trash-talking gangers, so be it. If not, they would've done something about it.

Kriticality
04-01-2015, 05:04 PM
You mean like trim 80% of the guild away? It's hilarious when people act like almost all guilds in pvp don't partake in some of these activities. I've almost never had someone approach me about an individual that was ganging or trash talking them. It's usually grand generalizations. Karma was 500 people. Horror is 63. Horror also has no officers, so if these are legitimate feelings, I'd be happy to listen if someone is mistreating you.

I don't think these complaints are always honest either. There is a very short list of players that come to mind that will voluntarily sit. If I get jumped on at the beginning of a game and call, and someone on the other team leaves, I personally am not gonna stop. This happens all the time. No guild that I've played with are immune to this type of behavior.

I will say Phoenix guild, or at least rav and shiney are some of the most fair people I encounter in pvp.

I've been jumped on by almost every guild in pvp and I just take it like they're getting kills how they can.

Spell
04-01-2015, 05:48 PM
i think u have received your answer. Its time to lock this thread as it has become very unconstructive.

Mucsi
04-01-2015, 06:01 PM
But must be have one lol

Heruesz
04-01-2015, 06:40 PM
rip... karma we will miss you !

CouchPass
04-01-2015, 06:53 PM
The real question is.. am I the only one who noticed this?

Donquixoth
04-01-2015, 06:54 PM
This like nuclear bombs that dropped for "karma" XD. The older should gone and give chance for the young.

CouchPass
04-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Can you please close this thread? I do not want it go off it's rails and I have received an answer. Im pretty sure everyone else who viewed it received the answer too.

Thanks Devs,

Seoratrek
04-01-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm going to close this now since the OP's question has been answered. The best place to continue the (guild) chat would be in your guild threads. Have fun! :)