PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 1st, 2015

Remiem
04-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Bang! Pow! Knocking out bugs!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Happy Easter! Arlor Egg Hunt

Starting tomorrow, mobs and bosses will be dropping something new... eggs! These eggs contain all sorts of goodies, some of which include: Gold, Ankhs, Story Tokens, Dragkin Teeth, Planar Fragments, Respec Scrolls, and....a special recipe for a Gold Arlorian Egg. These gold eggs are worth their weight indeed, with gold payouts up to 25,000g, 25 ankhs, sets of 5 respec scrolls or dragkin teeth and a chance for *drumroll please*.

A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Eggshell Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow with more details.

Dangerous Dodo Egg Crate

The Dangerous Dodos make their debut this weekend in a brand new pet crate, including the new Legendary Dodo, Fritters. Fritters will help you out with your crowd control needs, with an AA that pulls in enemies and has a chance to stun them.

In This Week's News

Do the devs ever sleep? It doesn't seem like it this week. Look at all these upcoming changes!

New NPC: Pitra

Is your inventory overflowing with pet eggs from the recently released pet crates? Not to worry. Pitra from the Arlor Research Society for Endangered Species is collecting egg specimens for a new research project. Here is the way Pitra works:

+ Visit Pitra in Kraag or Traveler's Outpost
+ Agree to give Pitra an egg
+ Pitra will remove all your common/rare/epic pet egg crate eggs from your inventory. This does not include pets like: Gyrm, Dart, Shade, Silver, Foxy or Sky among other legendary pets or pets that were not found in the pet egg crates.
+ Pitra will give you 500g per egg removed

**Important** Remember, Pitra needs eggs, and a LOT of them. You do not get to select the eggs that Pitra takes, she removes ALL common/rare/epic pet crate egg from your inventory!

Ability Upgrade Change: Sorcerer Arcane Shield

Sorcerer defense is getting a good healthy buff this update. The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects. Remember, these immunities are active only while the shield is up. Once it falls, it's all free game again.

Ability Upgrade Fix: Rogue Noxious Bolt

The calculations on the Noxious Bolt ability's damage were incorrect when using the "Serrated Arrow" upgrade. This has now been fixed so that it grants the correct damage boost.

Mythic Frost Bow

The mythic frost bow will no longer "fling" bosses around the battleground. No more dropping bosses on top of your friend...as funny/unfunny as that probably was to everyone.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week we introduced you to a mysterious gnome inventor who seems to be aware of a mysterious evil afoot above his home deep in the gem mines. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: Gnomes aren't the only new race we've been hearing reports on lately.

Skill Description Updates
Over the coming weeks we will be updating some of the skill descriptions in game for clarity. This does not include any changes to the skills themselves, just the wording in the descriptions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

octavos
04-01-2015, 05:52 PM
nice april fools joke :)
nice an egg event...so no easter vanities?

p.s. hopefully the rarity of getting a Mythic ring isn't as painful as playing 72hrs straight. (but not enough to flood the market also)

Gaua
04-01-2015, 05:52 PM
2nd thank you STS

Hercules
04-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Idk if this is a april fool I believe that no, because the Remiem's weekly have respect and never must say lies hehe. I will love this new event :3

Candylicks
04-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Omg. Ty Cara fixing nox!!!!

Zylx
04-01-2015, 06:00 PM
April fools?

rstilzchen
04-01-2015, 06:01 PM
I do not know how much of what a joke, but... Thx

Ravager
04-01-2015, 06:09 PM
This is painful to read. I should have just waited till tomorrow.

ueveotadeo
04-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Lol....nothing on warriors....

Tetter
04-01-2015, 06:14 PM
As a warrior, kinda makes me wanna quit right now.

SMH

Dalmony
04-01-2015, 06:15 PM
*Hopes this is real cos if it is it looks epic*

Event and Mythic Ring: REAL!

Sorcerer Buff: April Fools XD

Nice update :)

Visiting
04-01-2015, 06:15 PM

Kriticality
04-01-2015, 06:16 PM
If this is true, mages gonna be happy. That's actually a quality update to the shield. Stun, snare and bleed immunity until the shield drops. Grats mages!!

ueveotadeo
04-01-2015, 06:20 PM
The update on skill description is like removing what is not working (warr canceling windup) so u wont actualy have to fix it or realy just making more understandable?

ueveotadeo
04-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Also please enlighten us on how is that ur every move on skill fixing is to keep balance in game and u give a dmg bonus to a class that is already owning the game?

Might as well change the name to Rogue Legends

Spell
04-01-2015, 06:33 PM
So imma totally play my mage again! Cool buff for mages!

Nox being fixed is great too ^_^!

(GG WARRIORS) (/-\)

Coalhouse
04-01-2015, 06:36 PM
"Mad", they called me "mad". I'll show them who's mad!

Ravager
04-01-2015, 06:37 PM
The update on skill description is like removing what is not working (warr canceling windup) so u wont actualy have to fix it or realy just making more understandable?

So they'll add:

Taunt lasts .5 seconds.
Does not work in PVE.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work in PVE or PVP :p

Khicho
04-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Sounds like some really great stuff. Thank you!

When do plan on focusing on warrior improvements? It doesn't seem like anyone is listening! Warriors are becoming extinct.

Maybe the class will take their place?

ueveotadeo
So they'll add:

Taunt lasts .5 seconds.
Does not work in PVE.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work on Bosses.
Does not work in PVE or PVP :p

Hahaha
U made me laugh xD

Gorecaster
I dont even know. Seems the cycle just started all over again.

Spell
04-01-2015, 06:42 PM
One thing that will make ALL partys want a tank is if the CS skill actually worked to stop redzones.
Cs fixed= less deaths( we get plenty from lag already) and ACTUALLY WANTING A TANK IN PARTY!

Schnitzel
04-01-2015, 06:56 PM
*Hopes this is real cos if it is it looks epic*

Event and Mythic Ring: REAL!

Sorcerer Buff: April Fools XD

Nice update :)

Looks out the window,
tear drop rolls down face

debitmandiri
04-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Hmmm really ?

Bellaelda
04-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Nice update! Hope it's not April fools joke, hehe

Kingofninjas
04-01-2015, 07:42 PM
SInce the mythic ring scales to level and there is to lvl 46 yet, does this mean we aren't getting a level 46 ring?

jiazataoe
04-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Hunt egg ;)
Time to run

extrapayah
04-01-2015, 07:53 PM
nice update, i hope the chance of getting the ring is reasonable :D
event -> limited time -> limited higher chance

anyway, any news on shared pet stable? :D

thanks

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Please, make the ring

>>> TRADEABLE <<<

Spell
04-01-2015, 08:15 PM
SInce the mythic ring scales to level and there is to lvl 46 yet, does this mean we aren't getting a level 46 ring?

Maybe we should open all the golden eggs we make when cap is raised :o?

Eatt
04-01-2015, 08:27 PM
So they are stun immune the whole time sheild is up? Wew.

Clickbangboom
04-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Cool thanks!
Event looks like something people could make some money at...that's good, sounds fun.

How about the ability to arrange stable to our own liking?
Can we get essence moved to satchel? It would free up inventory space some! :)

Spell
04-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Cool thanks!
Event looks like something people could make some money at...that's good, sounds fun.

How about the ability to arrange stable to our own liking?
Can we get essence moved to satchel? It would free up inventory space some! :)

+1!

Kingofninjas
04-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Maybe we should open all the golden eggs we make when cap is raised :o?
Also, that will destroy twinking as Mich as the para gen did. GG.

Also, judging by the useless proc, I doubt that stats will be any good. How long does the 10% luck and 20% xp last? 10 seconds? 20?. I hope they do choose to provide us with a mythic ring at lvl 46 that is not a glorified lepre.

Sheentaro
04-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Mythic rings for Lvl 2+ ? O.o that was XD
BTW Ty for this :O

codered
04-01-2015, 09:24 PM
We want free respec :v

Candylicks
04-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Yah this won't be your new ring, this will be equipped with lep as boss dies, locked farming, and lower level pvp. Also helpful to level your pets. It's pretty legit and nice to have, especially if we can farm it for free! No complaints here but again don't expect this to be 'THE' mythic ring. It's a compliment with lep and with both equipped you will have 35% luck.

extrapayah
04-01-2015, 09:38 PM
anyway...

let's see:
1. tank has stun immunity for 14s every 45s (juggernaut)
2. rogue has stun immunity for 8s every 20s (razor shield + duration upgrade)
3. mage has stun immunity up to 15s every 27s (arcane shield + duration upgrade)

i still think that juggernaut's cooldown is too long, while mage's stun immunity probably will break after one/two hits, i hope i'm wrong though... time will tells

Kakashis
04-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Yup! This is just a lep in mind form. But since luck and xp is expensive, bring this on already!

w4r
04-01-2015, 09:52 PM
One thing that will make ALL partys want a tank is if the CS skill actually worked to stop redzones.
Cs fixed= less deaths( we get plenty from lag already) and ACTUALLY WANTING A TANK IN PARTY!

tanks <3

Arvaen
04-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Yah this won't be your new ring, this will be equipped with lep as boss dies, locked farming, and lower level pvp.

But isn't the ring's luck only a buff? So you'd have to hit until it procs before the buff activates right?

Acallamh
04-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Make upgrades mythic sets tradeable so I can sell the warrior's and buy stuffs for my rogue. Oh wait, they don't listen to warriors here. RIP warriors.

It's a rogue's world.

Wazakesy
04-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Rofl, mages canfinally rek rogues and tanks, go mages!

demorza
04-01-2015, 11:01 PM
guys...wanna ask.. why is my damage and dps decrease by 100 as i enter pvp..example my dmg point is 510 but if i go to pvp it will be 410..help pls...^^

Froxanthar
04-01-2015, 11:04 PM
anyway...

let's see:
3. mage has stun immunity up to 15s every 27s (arcane shield + duration upgrade)

i still think that juggernaut's cooldown is too long, while mage's stun immunity probably will break after one/two hits, i hope i'm wrong though... time will tells
Agree. Juggernaut cooldown is way too long and easily be pierced by 1 hit kiss.

carmine_blade
04-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Omg omg omg can't wait to farm for the new ring!! And great to see a mage buff AND a known skills glitch being fixed! Love the work STS, keep it up. Your reward is I shall immediately buy some plat :)

merch_master
04-01-2015, 11:31 PM
Im not sure if this is true or april fools joke 0.0
If the eggs drop from all bosses, with drops like 25k, 5respec, dragkins and mythic amulet then i seriously doubt this unless the drop rate is xtremely low
I mean dropping mythic from bracken will be surreal :o
If this is true i have only 3 very important words to say
" WAR NEEDS BUFF"

Problmatique
04-02-2015, 12:03 AM
guys...wanna ask.. why is my damage and dps decrease by 100 as i enter pvp..example my dmg point is 510 but if i go to pvp it will be 410..help pls...^^

My guess is that you're a rogue, which automatically gets a damage nerf when they enter PvP.

bedmaster
04-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Omg very excited abt this :D first mythic item that scales to lvl. I hope the drop rate wont be like findin fossil in arena chest. And i hope it has cool effects

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Imhotepx
04-02-2015, 12:35 AM
I find it strange, if it is a ring with the proc receive xp and luck it will activate only striker or as the mythic pendant planar by undergoing major damage
I hope for new lepre in extension coz when u switch pendant Planar lvl41to lepre u lost alot hp around 700/800hp

SacredKnight
04-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Lol, you know this is a legit post because if it was an April fools thread they would have said that they finally buffed Scorch...ahehehhehe......

Haligali
04-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Stats of a lv41 mythic ring?

Hoardseeker
04-02-2015, 12:51 AM
It's April fools joke ,A Mythic item in a crate crafted by crates dropped By MOBS/bosses?Easy to earn then Mythic Ring scaling to Level ?never happens......and just 5-7 items in chest,sts added No rubbish?I won't believe it.

Imhotepx
04-02-2015, 12:53 AM

SacredKnight
04-02-2015, 01:10 AM
It's April fools joke ,A Mythic item in a crate crafted by crates dropped By MOBS/bosses?Easy to earn then Mythic Ring scaling to Level ?never happens......and just 5-7 items in chest,sts added No rubbish?I won't believe it.

To be fair though Hoard, even if it is a joke it should be noted that this ring will effectively be a buffed leprechaun pendant. So it's nothing too significant to say the least...

Kakashis
04-02-2015, 01:14 AM
To be fair though Hoard, even if it is a joke it should be noted that this ring will effectively be a buffed leprechaun pendant. So it's nothing too significant to say the least...

I see it as an item that will be used in conjunction with the lep! I've been waiting for an item like this for a long time :) I don't care about its stats, it's clearly a farming ring! It better be tradable

ilhanna
04-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Nice updates! Looking forward to farm the eggs.

Please make much higher chance for mythic ring to drop on elite maps.

Imhotepx
04-02-2015, 01:44 AM
I see no interest in the farm egg or do daily with all your new boxes pet price are killed it'd be nice to take a break right? Next dragon box O.o lol

Serancha
04-02-2015, 02:04 AM
I'd like to see STSGRUMP removed from the timed run leaderboards, and developer accounts set so they don't record times when doing testing. I'm sure many others would like to see this also.

Thanks, STS.

noisy
04-02-2015, 02:50 AM
As these adjustments to skills are going to be introduced, please get us a free respec day or week or whatever.

justhell
04-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Yaaaaaay....thx at least I can saw progres on my mage now....thx a lot,and apologize for rude or rant post and threads that I was ever made.

And about mage as crowds control class. Will u guys considering for boss and some mob who have imunity againts mage skill,to be at least have a chance to be stun/freeze (10 % or 25% maybe).

- Rog crit stack,debuff armor,crit debuff,dmg debuff always work againts all mob and boss in arlor.

- War all taunt skill have effect on mob and boss (except when rog/mage do huge amount of dmg,but that bcoz out side influence not from war skill system it self).

If boss and some mob have imunity againts rog crit,debuff armor/crit/damage and war taunt skill,I guest there will no mages will complain about our lack of crowds control ability.

Wish devs / mods wanna share their opinions about this :D . Once again thx a lot

Dex Scene
04-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Nice Updates but I kind or dislike Mythic Ring's proc!! Luck proc? Mehh!! I hope elite stuffs (new expansion) dont get flooded tho.
Very nice move on skill fixing!
I have a qsn tho!
Will the sorcerer Shield give stun immunity for a fixed time? Like 5-6 secs?

Wazakesy
04-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Honestly, while fighting taurus, frost bows proc made him swirl hereee and theeeree. Seriously, i lold hard for some reason.

justhell
04-02-2015, 03:21 AM
Nice Updates but I kind or dislike Mythic Ring's proc!! Luck proc? Mehh!! I hope elite stuffs (new expansion) dont get flooded tho.
Very nice move on skill fixing!
I have a qsn tho!
Will the sorcerer Shield give stun immunity for a fixed time? Like 5-6 secs?

[SIZE=4][CENTER]these immunities are active only while the shield is up. Once it falls, it's all free game again.
[B]

There's no fixed time I guest.

Maarkus
04-02-2015, 03:22 AM
Hi Remien,

Thanks for the update. I'm sure mages and rogues are indeed happy... Warriors... Well ... What warriors?

This is the message that you are sending by fixing 2 of three classes... That one class is 'negligible' so please do have a warrior skill buff even for PVE soon.

Secondly please clarify as previous statements are conflicting: ' it is a delicate process to ensure class balace' but you buds mages and rogues ... Are you implying warriors are so efficient and OP that they did not need a skill buff? Or are you implying that warrior skills are more complex to code thus you fixed the mages and rogues first... Obviously bit standbys make no sense so please do clarify that this means.

Simply put : why alienate a class? Though this may not be your intentions it is the revived perception of warriors

I don't know what to say anymore since technically you are not obliged to answer so I just hope something happens but pls be consistent atleast on the responses as clearly the previous replies to warrior skill buff/revamp were made to 'temporarily subdue' the issue.

Thanks

Dex Scene
04-02-2015, 03:39 AM
There's no fixed time I guest.
Its a disaster I guess!! Mages will be Op as heck! But yeah they deserve one season!

justhell
04-02-2015, 04:36 AM
[B][SIZE=4][CENTER]The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects.

1. What happen to 15% dmg reduction on static resonance upgrade? Immunity replacing dmg reduction or what?

2. If replacing dmg reduction,we can't call this is buff but trade. Why not replace knock back upgrade? Since not many mage feel that skill upgrade usefull.

Please share some light. Thx

justhell
04-02-2015, 04:42 AM
Its a disaster I guess!! Mages will be Op as heck! But yeah they deserve one season!

Not really [emoji20] . Still need devs / mods to clarified about what happen to original static resonance upgrade. Coz they put immunity on static resonance upgrade which is give mage 15% more dmg reduction.

ujangkampak
04-02-2015, 05:10 AM
Are the new mythic ring have an stats or only proc ??

siddhant
04-02-2015, 05:47 AM
yay sorceres ty sts:)

Mr.Diamante
04-02-2015, 06:23 AM
Bang! Pow! Knocking out bugs!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Upcoming Events

Happy Easter! Arlor Egg Hunt

Starting tomorrow, mobs and bosses will be dropping something new... eggs! These eggs contain all sorts of goodies, some of which include: Gold, Ankhs, Story Tokens, Dragkin Teeth, Planar Fragments, Respec Scrolls, and....a special recipe for a Gold Arlorian Egg. These gold eggs are worth their weight indeed, with gold payouts up to 25,000g, 25 ankhs, sets of 5 respec scrolls or dragkin teeth and a chance for *drumroll please*.

A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Eggshell Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow with more details.

Dangerous Dodo Egg Crate

The Dangerous Dodos make their debut this weekend in a brand new pet crate, including the new Legendary Dodo, Fritters. Fritters will help you out with your crowd control needs, with an AA that pulls in enemies and has a chance to stun them.

In This Week's News

Do the devs ever sleep? It doesn't seem like it this week. Look at all these upcoming changes!

New NPC: Pitra

Is your inventory overflowing with pet eggs from the recently released pet crates? Not to worry. Pitra from the Arlor Research Society for Endangered Species is collecting egg specimens for a new research project. Here is the way Pitra works:

+ Visit Pitra in Kraag or Traveler's Outpost
+ Agree to give Pitra an egg
+ Pitra will remove all your common/rare/epic pet egg crate eggs from your inventory. This does not include pets like: Gyrm, Dart, Shade, Silver, Foxy or Sky among other legendary pets or pets that were not found in the pet egg crates.
+ Pitra will give you 500g per egg removed

**Important** Remember, Pitra needs eggs, and a LOT of them. You do not get to select the eggs that Pitra takes, she removes ALL common/rare/epic pet crate egg from your inventory!

Ability Upgrade Change: Sorcerer Arcane Shield

Sorcerer defense is getting a good healthy buff this update. The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects. Remember, these immunities are active only while the shield is up. Once it falls, it's all free game again.

Ability Upgrade Fix: Rogue Noxious Bolt

The calculations on the Noxious Bolt ability's damage were incorrect when using the "Serrated Arrow" upgrade. This has now been fixed so that it grants the correct damage boost.

Mythic Frost Bow

The mythic frost bow will no longer "fling" bosses around the battleground. No more dropping bosses on top of your friend...as funny/unfunny as that probably was to everyone.

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
Last week we introduced you to a mysterious gnome inventor who seems to be aware of a mysterious evil afoot above his home deep in the gem mines. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: Gnomes aren't the only new race we've been hearing reports on lately.

Skill Description Updates
Over the coming weeks we will be updating some of the skill descriptions in game for clarity. This does not include any changes to the skills themselves, just the wording in the descriptions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

This eggs can be tradable?

Wazakesy
04-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Lol?

Dodo that pulls in and has a chance to stun?...isnt this another whim brothers AA version pet?

#whimbrothersV2.0

Khicho
04-02-2015, 08:23 AM
You hit the nail on the head! It is really mind blowing tbh. One could list a half dozen necessary improvements that need to made to the warrior class for both pve and pvp and the fact sts couldn't aknowledge this with even one slight tweak/enhancement....well it is just shameful really.

Sts please listen to your players! So many of us have posted about this why valid solutions.

Kriticality
04-02-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the update. Coming from a rogue, I just wanna say #cancelwindup #pullbosses #buffthefatties

They are due that much. I assure you that those two simple buff/fixes would make everyone in Arlor happy. It would also make them the enablers of elite content. Rogues and Mages with moderate gear could step into arena or tombs with a couple awesome tanks and be able to run the map. It would be slow but something new for some.

Let's come up with some #fixtank hashtags and support the tanks. Can't have them all switching to Dps, I need them in PVP.

Kyle Holmes
04-02-2015, 10:17 AM
You are all going on like you just drop the ring out of the normal eggs, if you read the normal eggs have a chance to drop a gold egg recipe and then that gold egg has the chance to drop the mythic ring so I very much doubt its ganna be an easy find tbh. But I'm a bit sketchy about this event, I'm excited but not that excited because it could be an April fools

thamiizh
04-02-2015, 10:44 AM

tanks are died by rogues allready now with mage's hand too (warriors above)

Remiem
04-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Hey Warriors. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. A buff for mages does not by any means mean that we aren't going to touch warriors. Like we've said in past updates, we're taking baby steps toward a more balanced Arlor. Keep your big bearded chins up, and by all means keep the feedback coming on what you want to see happen for your class. :)

P.S. To all those who are saying "April Fools," no foolin' here. :) All of these updates are real.

thamiizh
04-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Also please enlighten us on how is that ur every move on skill fixing is to keep balance in game and u give a dmg bonus to a class that is already owning the game?

Might as well change the name to Rogue Legends129582

ueveotadeo
04-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Hey Warriors. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. A buff for mages does not by any means mean that we aren't going to touch warriors. Like we've said in past updates, we're taking baby steps toward a more balanced Arlor. Keep your big bearded chins up, and by all means keep the feedback coming on what you want to see happen for your class. :)

P.S. To all those who are saying "April Fools," no foolin' here. :) All of these updates are real.

well...those baby steps must really be slow, rogues get 2 skills fixed making them even more OP.

Mages finally get some attention.

Warriors....how many baby steps it will take?

thamiizh
04-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Lol....nothing on warriors....

justhell
04-02-2015, 11:05 AM

Hi remi. How bout my question about "what happen to original static resonance upgrade (15% dmg reduction)?"

Khicho
04-02-2015, 11:17 AM

Remi,

Thank you for the response. The issue is it becomes like the boy who cried wolf. We can only be told so many times that change is coming before it feels like a brush off.

We know it's not you personally but sts really needs to listen here. This a major topic of conversation in a very negative way in game.

Thanks again for your reply!

Dashie
04-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Is it april fool or real ?

Ardbeg
04-02-2015, 11:28 AM
#cancelwindup
#pullbosses
#buffthefatties
#fixtank

thanks kriticality!

also:

#unsmartchat

KKIDIRA
04-02-2015, 11:29 AM
anyway...

let's see:

So, stun immunity for tanks and mage 14 and 15 secs, rogues only get 8 secs immunity, and cools downs are all over the place with war the longest. I hear everyone complaining about rogues being too op, yet looking at certain hard stats and actually playing one ( i aslo play mage and war btw) depending on pvp or pve, twink or end game, things still need to be fixed. How about this, cause I'm really tired of coming to forum and reading all the whinning.... balance the classes and publish the hard stats for all to see, with pve and pvp buffs and debuffs. We all know wars needs some serious love. Its also more than likely that wars will have the biggest fixes, as stated by sts previously with the first news of the expansion. So post what bugs you come across to help the entirety of the game. It would be great for to see everyone cool their jets enjoy the new content coming out and wait patiently, as sts is at this time doing the fixes we have long awaited and asked for. Go farm the eggs, make gold ones, have fun, input your comments constructively and for gods sake stop being drama queens about everything.

Jexetta
04-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Ridiculous is all I have to say.

If baby steps is fixing noxious bolt which has been broken since AL first came out - then we can expect a fix to warriors in 2017?

Juggernaut can be frozen on warriors - but mages juggernaut can't be frozen? You can be rooted as a warrior with Juggernaut with the elon gun, but you can't with mage "magernaut"?

I honestly can't even believe you're coming out with a PvP game considering the high level of broken PvP content in AL. I'm very disappointed.

Pixiex
04-02-2015, 11:58 AM
What a shame lvl 1's can't use the new ring..

Enterradora
04-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Ridiculous is all I have to say.

If baby steps is fixing noxious bolt which has been broken since AL first came out - then we can expect a fix to warriors in 2017?

Juggernaut can be frozen on warriors - but mages juggernaut can't be frozen? You can be rooted as a warrior with Juggernaut with the elon gun, but you can't with mage "magernaut"?

I honestly can't even believe you're coming out with a PvP game considering the high level of broken PvP content in AL. I'm very disappointed.

I bet they have something on work whit the warr issues, just wait a lil less not in 2017 lol

goodjuice
04-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Any idea if you intend to make the ring scalable to 46? Not sure how much it will matter because the luck part is why I'm excited about it, but if the stats are decent I'd like to know so I can stock up and try my luck at getting one at next cap.

Ravager
04-02-2015, 12:33 PM
well...those baby steps must really be slow, rogues get 2 skills fixed making them even more OP.

Mages finally get some attention.

Warriors....how many baby steps it will take?

We're talking the type of babies that can't walk.

I was hoping to get on a timed lb this season. It looks near impossible and I have to find a way to buff my rogue or stick to twink timed lbs. Either way I have to invest gold into another character other than the one I prefer. Hope some sort of good fix/buff comes before end of season :/

thamiizh
04-02-2015, 12:36 PM
PVP CLASS BALANCE FOR TANK :-
A simple way to fix the problem pvp balance for warriors just add 500armor like 500hp when veng its active then tanks hp do not fall down very easily by rogues crit and mages damage this may help to survive the tank in pvp,

PVE: Coming soon

How many of warrior class users support this "PRESS LIKE" if you agree

etvopp
04-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Oh nice

Kriticality
04-02-2015, 12:47 PM
PVP CLASS BALANCE FOR TANK :-
A simple way to fix the problem pvp balance for warriors just add 500armor like 500hp when veng its active then tanks hp do not fall down very easily by rogues crit and mages damage this may help to survive the tank in pvp,

PVE: Coming soon

How many of warrior class users support this "PRESS LIKE" if you agree

Tanks need PVE buff, not PVP lol. You'll have Veng tanks with 3300 armor lol.

thamiizh
04-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Rogues hits debuff armor have u ever go pvp? Or play tank ever? 3.3k armor tank with buff?? Can u post the screen shot? Am curious I have not seen 3.3k armor tank even with buff?

Khicho
04-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Tanks need PVE buff, not PVP lol. You'll have Veng tanks with 3300 armor lol.

Tanks need both PVE and PVP buffs.

Pvp because we are not currently able to keep up with the high level of damage, our jugg breaks constantly, and our dmg output is inconsequential. So what does this mean? We farm deaths with little to no chance to even it out with kills. I'm sorry but I don't know a mage or rogue that would want to pvp under those conditions.

Pve.....its just broken. To many issues to list.

machinedog
04-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Remi,
Let's start with bulwark normal swing charge time, that takes way too long, shorten that pls. I hate to sound like a broken record, but, juggernaut cool down is too long. Normal swing on bulwark should taunt and cleave 3. I only see this when charged. Some better debuff skills would be really hepfull also. I know it's been said in the past, but pls fix cs feeble. With the amount of dmg rogues are doing, a warriors dmg isn't enough anymore. This is just some things off the top of my head..

TheBoon
04-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Where to claim the commemorative banner? I still don't have it, so sad :'( i work my butt hard jusy for the banner tho, huhuhu :'(

Alhuntrazeck
04-03-2015, 03:43 AM
I seriously hope the mage thing isn't a prank because it sounds AWESOME! Finally, stun immunity for all classes!

debitmandiri
04-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Next, pls remove rogue dmg nerf in pvp pls :p

*runninaway*

Golem
04-03-2015, 02:19 PM
This event made me buy first day Golden eggs for ring...... lost 5m and didnt got any ring deam it so i bought 200plat ring -.-

Kyle Holmes
04-03-2015, 07:26 PM
This event made me buy first day Golden eggs for ring...... lost 5m and didnt got any ring deam it so i bought 200plat ring -.-
Should have farmed like everyone else, would have been in a much better position ;)

supersyan
04-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Now Warriors are like Jarl in Brackenridge lol

HeavenlyHand
04-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Lovely update. Thanks StS

Chr0nic
04-04-2015, 02:12 PM
do u know the date of coming expansion guys??

Jeffgeomon
04-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Yes! Now lets continue this sort of class equality:

#2secinvulnerabilityforrogues
#dmgreductionskillforrogues
#tankdps

:wink:

merch_master
04-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Yes! Now lets continue this sort of class equality:

#2secinvulnerabilityforrogues
#dmgreductionskillforrogues
#tankdps

:wink:
you mean buff OP rogues more?.........sure

Shackler
04-05-2015, 03:12 AM
Idk if this is a april fool I believe that no, because the Remiem's weekly have respect and never must say lies hehe. I will love this new event :3

Remember the first time they have talked about "New Skill System"? Yeah it was in 2013 and we still have same skill system. GG

xynm
04-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Thanks sts. I couldn't even get the recipe. I guess I have bad luck... Ha!

Johnny Bravos
04-07-2015, 11:25 AM
yep, it is, lol

Enterradora
04-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Today comming this? --> Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 8th, 2015

Hoisamir
04-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Waiting for the weekly update >.< April 8th

Remiem
04-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Closed. New post! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?219830-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-8-2015