PDA

View Full Version : CTF new idea

kydrian
04-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Hello, I'd like to say my opinion on how to make CTF more interesting and played the way it should be played.
As you all know there are the people who "free flag" and just farm other people and leave the game once they've farmed enough kills.
Well I have a idea
Instead of people receiving the kills they get they can't unless they win the game as in capture 5 flags. The losing team will only receive half the kills they got, and receive the deaths they got total. the winning team will receive all the kills they got and receive half the deaths they got.

Now this will make people play CTF as it is suppose to be played DEFEND THE FLAG and CAPTURE THE ENEMIES... Just my suggestion I might add a few things to it.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Ssneakykills
04-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Ctf would be fun if it was played fairly and properly as in nobody cared about kills and deaths and sole aims were to reach 5 flags first

Wishful thinking I know but it could still happen

kydrian
04-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Ctf would be fun if it was played fairly and properly as in nobody cared about kills and deaths and sole aims were to reach 5 flags first

Wishful thinking I know but it could still happen

Yes I've seen from some other post someone said add wins / losses so people can know how many times you've won and lost and the reason I say the losing team only receives half the kills they got is to make CTF more competitive so people would actually defend there flag and want to capture the enemies so it can be played the way it's suppose to be played.

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 07:41 PM
CTF NEW IDEA:

Give the flag

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2014/10/football-prank-funny.gif

carmine_blade
04-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Or, kills and deaths don't count in CTF, and, instead of points for individual flags the entire team gets 1 or 5 or whatever points if it wins the match.

Bellaelda
04-02-2015, 12:57 AM
CTF NEW IDEA:

Give the flag

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2014/10/football-prank-funny.gif

Lmao!!!

I've definitely been in that guys shoes in pvp before..... Hahahahahaha

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 03:18 AM
Very good idea. This current way of playing CTF is starting to get shallow and unbearable. People play for the sole purpose of kills or the number of flags beneeth their CTF kdr. It is a tramendously fun game and has a lot of potential if it was played as its ment to be played, seems like STS just is new to making pvp games, but lets be honest if the difference between a normal half mythic half legendary equiped player wasnt so big with the half arcane half mythic player, so much people would do pvp and rooms wouldnt be as empty as now. The current solution for Over Powered rogues it from STS to just shrink their dmg -.-

kydrian
04-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Very good idea. This current way of playing CTF is starting to get shallow and unbearable. People play for the sole purpose of kills or the number of flags beneeth their CTF kdr. It is a tramendously fun game and has a lot of potential if it was played as its ment to be played, seems like STS just is new to making pvp games, but lets be honest if the difference between a normal half mythic half legendary equiped player wasnt so big with the half arcane half mythic player, so much people would do pvp and rooms wouldnt be as empty as now. The current solution for Over Powered rogues it from STS to just shrink their dmg -.-

And also it won't just be about having the best gear in pvp you can still have legendary and win the game all you need to do is cap 5 flags and you will win even if the other team has mythic you just need to talk to your team who will capture the flag and who will defend instead of just going in mid center and killing everyone or being killed.

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation