PDA

View Full Version : New mythic ring is better than Blood ruby?

Hercules
04-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Or this new mythic is same than the leprechaum amulet? I want to say 0% stats

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Minute of silence for people who just put all their savings on blood ruby...

EDIT: jokes

Starting tomorrow, mobs and bosses will be dropping something new... eggs! These eggs contain all sorts of goodies, some of which include: Gold, Ankhs, Story Tokens, Dragkin Teeth, Planar Fragments, Respec Scrolls, and....a special recipe for a Gold Arlorian Egg. These gold eggs are worth their weight indeed, with gold payouts up to 25,000g, 25 ankhs, sets of 5 respec scrolls or dragkin teeth and a chance for *drumroll please*.

A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Eggshell Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

Keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow with more details.

We dpon't have enough infos I think...

A mythic ring that is lvl41 with no stats,... not so sure

mmaachilles211
04-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Tbh since remi's post said it scales to the players level that found it, I'm gonna assume that it has stats. Remember the proc only occurs when attacking and is not constant so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and stay excited :)

Serancha
04-01-2015, 09:22 PM
I never assume anything until I see the item in game.

Tatman
04-01-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm guessing it'll be a lepre ring, not THE myth ring we all want. :)

Candylicks
04-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Yes from this explanation it will be worn as you use lep, to equip for boss loots, locked farming, and also twinks might get something out of it as well. This stacked with lep gives you 35% luck. Not bad!!

Bluebatthing
04-01-2015, 09:51 PM
This is really helping the Locked Crates situation...

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Yes from this explanation it will be worn as you use lep, to equip for boss loots, locked farming, and also twinks might get something out of it as well. This stacked with lep gives you 35% luck. Not bad!!

15+10=25

#Methmatics

Zeus
04-01-2015, 10:42 PM
#Mathematics

#English

SacredKnight
04-01-2015, 10:48 PM
Well, I am thinking it'll have stats. I mean it said scaled and a lepre doesn't scale. But knowing STS there are huge changes to come ^_^

Oh one more thing, can Scorch have a buff or can we have a refund? Plz?

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 10:54 PM
Well, I am thinking it'll have stats. I mean it said scaled and a lepre doesn't scale. But knowing STS there are huge changes to come ^_^

Oh one more thing, can Scorch have a buff or can we have a refund? Plz?

I have no ideas if you're giving your 2 cents... or want your nickelback

Serancha
04-01-2015, 11:14 PM

IF it stacks. With the removal of elixir stacks, I wonder if even lep stacks with elixir now, let alone what the stack-ability will be with this. There is no way to actually see what your current luck percentage is, so I sincerely hope STS actually gives us this vital information.

Too many times in the past, information like this is left out, leaving the game full of mis-conceptions, myths and false information.

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 11:16 PM
IF it stacks. With the removal of elixir stacks, I wonder if even lep stacks with elixir now, let alone what the stack-ability will be with this.

The ring, the lep and the elixir all stack together for a big 50% reroll

Serancha
04-01-2015, 11:17 PM
The ring, the lep and the elixir all stack together for a big 50% reroll

Where is this stated by the developers?

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 11:23 PM

Starting tomorrow, mobs and bosses will be dropping something new... eggs! These eggs contain all sorts of goodies, some of which include: Gold, Ankhs, Story Tokens, Dragkin Teeth, Planar Fragments, Respec Scrolls, and....a special recipe for a Gold Arlorian Egg. These gold eggs are worth their weight indeed, with gold payouts up to 25,000g, 25 ankhs, sets of 5 respec scrolls or dragkin teeth and a chance for *drumroll please*.

A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Eggshell Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

I posted this above

carmine_blade
04-01-2015, 11:26 PM

Yeah, this is need to know information!

*cue mass luck elixir sales, and plummeting farmable item values*

Serancha
04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Interesting. However, you would have to have it proc at the EXACT time the boss dies, in order to do any good.

I'm still highly skeptical about this ring. I believe it will be like a wannabe lep with the addition of minimal stats. But we'll find out.

The way it was announced: "New Mythic Ring!!!" getting our hopes up, followed by the info that it's scalable and procs luck and xp, makes me think STS is messing with us again. They know the mythic ring we want (and desperately need) is one that is a stat ring suitable for end-game level. However, it would also be ridiculous to release that right before an expansion, so this is not going to be it.

Shackler
04-01-2015, 11:30 PM
its just a ring like lepre. i dont think it has high stats for pve or pvp. Already xp bonus proc would not be good in pvp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merch_master
04-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Imagine dropping mythic ring in bracken :o

cami
04-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Imagine dropping mythic ring in bracken :o

This drop in the Golden arlorian easter egg which is crafteable if you get the recipe.

so, you must open over of 200 if you want that new ring

merch_master
04-01-2015, 11:41 PM
This drop in the Golden arlorian easter egg which is crafteable if you get the recipe.

so, you must open over of 200 if you want that new ring
Ah lol didnt realise that, my bad.....well that certainly clears up a lot..thank you

cami
04-01-2015, 11:48 PM
I think that this new ring mythic is like a lepre, but if this is better than blood ruby this will be perfect, many players could kill arcane rings hehe

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 11:51 PM
I think that this new ring mythic is like a lepre, but if this is better than blood ruby this will be perfect, many players could kill arcane rings hehe

A new mythic ring!

read this?

Ravager
04-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Still gotta wait for tomorrow's update to filter out if any of it was April Fool's day jokes.

cami
04-01-2015, 11:53 PM
read this?

Like says ravager, better wait for tomorrow

Still gotta wait for tomorrow's update to filter out if any of it was April Fool's day jokes.

bedmaster
04-02-2015, 12:21 AM
When first announced, sts didnt explain the stats in planar pendant too, only mentioning the proc, so the myth ring will be the same imo, but the drop rate will be ridiculously low... my guess

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Limsi
04-02-2015, 01:04 AM
April fools guys

Golem
04-02-2015, 04:52 AM
Guys this Is Veeeeery Bad April foooooooools------------

tharidom
04-02-2015, 05:01 AM
If this ring has good stats twinking pvp is dead.

Titanfall
04-02-2015, 07:43 AM
Their april fools joke was the call of champions smart watch stuff.
Unless I read wrong the mythic ring thread was made past 12pm CDT

Powkachu
04-02-2015, 08:33 AM
All that we know for the new ring that it will be giving 20% xp gain for a limited time and like the lep it will gives not 15% but 10% and the lep is lvl 1(from auc only but not if you buy it for plat in the store) and the ring is lvl 41 so it might be to not reduce your stats.

nevercan
04-02-2015, 09:52 AM
All that we know for the new ring that it will be giving 20% xp gain for a limited time and like the lep it will gives not 15% but 10% and the lep is lvl 1(from auc only but not if you buy it for plat in the store) and the ring is lvl 41 so it might be to not reduce your stats.
The ring can be lvl 2-41 it just cant be lvl 1 lol

Golem
04-02-2015, 12:21 PM
this ring will be good for noobs only cus 10% luck. it gonna cost 10k or less... like Locked Chests!!!!!!!!

Arazaanikl
04-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Myth ring sounds cool but...copying lep :(

Gorecaster
04-02-2015, 07:23 PM
To reiterate what was already said, we must wait to see what the ring is all about. It's sad how were all left to speculate on what it will provide as far as a stat or not. This is nothing new and if it's sts's way of building suspense... it's frustrating.

Kriticality
04-02-2015, 07:29 PM
I looted this one. Has 3 reg rage gems vs perfect dex blood. Hope this helps. More damage, less hp and mana.

SacredKnight
04-06-2015, 01:03 AM
I have no ideas if you're giving your 2 cents... or want your nickelback

Dayuuum, that one made me laugh! Nice one, truly ;)

Xorrior
04-06-2015, 04:06 AM
The following is speculation on my part.

There could be two mythic rings, the latter ring probably given a new name to go with the expansion, this one for farmers and latter for end gamers.

End game ring would be an arcane drop with probably an arduous quest.

I'm not sure how fast 200 plat could be raised via Nativex offers.

I'm not keen on the XP proc, give it a shield proc like an egg shell, , after all it is a shelled mythic ring.

Nick214
04-06-2015, 04:11 AM
I dont think so...blood ruby is better..:-)

PhoenixPrime
04-06-2015, 09:54 AM
We ended up buying golden eggs since none of the red eggs we managed to get EVER dropped a recipe.

Made the mistake of opening the eggs with my main character and ended up with a Lv40 ring that pretty much dropped ALL my stats.
Is there a way to know WHEN the luck or EXP bonuses will kick in? Is that '12 seconds' a typo?

I've been watching the icons and I haven't seen anything pop up showing that I'm getting any kind of bonuses, 8^(.