PDA

View Full Version : New and excited to be part of the community!

Fliptriq
03-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Hello all!

I've been playing Pocket Legends for about 3 months now. I started playing an enchantress but at level 40 realized that wasnt really the class for me so I made a warrior, got him to 28 to get some playtime with all of the skills. Now I am trying out the Archer, only 14 right now but I think this may be the one I stick with. The bear comes to a very close second though. I'm curious what class is most sought after in end game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've been an avid MMO player for quite some time now, I when I heard about Pocket Legends I didnt think it was possible for an MMO to be on a phone. But, I went ahead gave it a try. Wow! I love it. I'd say it's more fun than WoW and the mobility of the game makes it even better. I just started reading about B* too and that also looks amazing, I'm very excited to play that. Spacetime Studios sure is doing something right. High five!

Anyway, I look foward to being a part of the community on here. In WoW I was big into theorycrafting and making class guides on the forums, it would be fun to do something similar here if needed.

Sorry for the wall of text. I look foward to seeing you all in game. = )

~Fliptriq

icantgetkills
03-21-2011, 02:53 AM
hay there and welcome :D yes i am also a long time MMO fan and started PL the first week almost its 1 year annivercery < i cant spell

and end game i got my bird to 55 and got bored of him while 33k into 56 unfortunately so playing my bear atm and really enjoying the grind again :D
i think ill stick with him until 56 then go back to level bird save my mage until last

i have been addicted from day 1 with 1-2 weeks breaks on and off tell me your IGN and id be happy to help u :D (not powerlevel)

Fliptriq
03-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Fliptriq is my bird and Flipptrick is my bear. Yeah in other MMOs I was always a tank but I wanted to be able to pvp as well as pve in this game. Are bears any good at 55/56?

Ellyidol
03-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Welcome! :)

The forums has heaps of information, so I'm sure you can find what you need. :)

Search first! If you can't find it we'll be happy to help :)

Fliptriq is my bird and Flipptrick is my bear. Yeah in other MMOs I was always a tank but I wanted to be able to pvp as well as pve in this game. Are bears any good at 55/56?

YES. :P

Necrobane
03-21-2011, 04:03 AM
cept bears can be quite complicated to play for PvP. Welcome to the forums!

Fliptriq
03-21-2011, 12:13 PM
cept bears can be quite complicated to play for PvP. Welcome to the forums!

Why do you say that? I've read that bears are underpowered and that they tend to be sub par compared to birds and mages. Is that still the case, I couldn't find any new 55/56 info.

Major
03-21-2011, 12:29 PM
I find bears are much better at tanking/ taking dmg than giving it out. Welcome to the community.

Wrap
03-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Hey! =D

Welcome to the game and glad to see yet another enthusiastic person join the community!

Personally, I prefer the Echantress class, it has proven to be the best class for me throughout level 1-55 so far...but each player has there own style of playing, so hard to say what will suite you.

See ya around, feel to add me in-game =)