PDA

View Full Version : Reduce warrior juggernaut cooldown

gumball3000
04-02-2015, 06:12 AM
With the new addition to the sorcerer shield, the juggernaut skill for warrior will be the worst stun immunity skill in the game. Here is why:

We will take 100 seconds as reference and calculate the maximum amount of stun immunity you can get during those 100 seconds.

Rogue razor shield 8 seconds immunity 20 seconds cooldown: (100/20)*8=40/100 seconds immunity
Sorcerer shield 15 seconds immunity, 27 seconds cooldown: (100/27)*15=55.55/100 seconds immunity
Warrior juggernaut 16 seconds immunity, 45 seconds cooldown: (100/45)*16=35.55/100 seconds immunity!!!!

As you can see, in a fight that would last 100 seconds, the warrior gets the lowest ammount of immunity.

Still not convinced juggernaut will be the weakest skill in this category? Lets check how many times you can get stunned in the time in between when your skill is on cooldown and no longer active:

Following the 7.5 seconds stun immunity we have:

Rogue unable to use shield for 12 seconds (20-8) can get stunned 2 times before she can cast her second razor shield
Sorcerer unable to use shield for 12 seconds (27-15) can get stunned 2 times too
Warrior unable to use jugger for 29 seconds (45-16) can get stunned a total 4 times and if he misses his jugger by one second he can even get stunned 5 times!!!

Now you might say sorcerers played without any stun immunity for a long time and while i agree with that i cannot say they really needed it. Sorcerers didn't really play in the front lines but rather more in the back lines protected by a warrior.

I do believe warrior juggernaut cd should be reduced to at least 40 seconds but i would also like to add that all this stun immunities that were introduced into the game like nekro and now the sorcerer shield will ruin the pvp. Pvp is about strategy and about skill, its about who can stun first and who can dodge stuns by kitig and other strategies and not by a pet skill. Stun immunity meanks that the winner will be the one who can disse the biggest amount of damage in the shortest ammount of time.

Enterradora
04-02-2015, 06:17 AM
also buff CS to clear red zones from bosses, it will be great

ueveotadeo
04-02-2015, 06:26 AM
And dont forget to make Axe Throw pull ALL bosses.

Or just make warriors a pet once for all, you guys seem unable to do anything regarding this matter....

supersyan
04-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Btw Elondrian gun root and breeze passive aa overrides juggernaut. I don't know this has been mentioned before. When warrior use charged juggernaut, Arcane maul proc turns off instantly. And also juggernaut taunt is not working properly.