PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Birthday Raffle!

Seoratrek
04-02-2015, 07:30 PM

Details:
As a Pocket Legends player with a forum account you are eligible to enter our special PL 5th birthday raffle!

To Participate:
1. Post your in game character name
2. Answer the question: What do you like about PL?

Only one (1) entry per person and responses to both questions is required.

Sample Entry:
1. Seoratrek
2. I love Pocket Legends because I like battling the Galactic Overlord!

Deadline:
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM PDT.

Prizes:
3 people will win 75 Platinum and their choice of a party hat!*

*The available list of items will be provided to the winners after the deadline.

How winners will be chosen:
Winners will be chosen at random shortly after the deadline passes.

Good luck!

Seoratrek
04-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Reserved

Anisaabecad
04-03-2015, 07:36 PM
1. Ice
2.what I love about pl n keeps me playing for over 4years now is the CTF and PvP, pl has the best experience all around game no other game could make up for it

JonDaDon
04-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Jondadon-fnord
i like PL because the devs will never stop bringing content to us

cingkariak
04-03-2015, 08:09 PM
1.cingkariak
2. I like pocket legends because this game makes me curious , PVP neighbor who always loses me : D lots of nice items , and the most memorable is that I can talk with people in various countries , which might I no experience in real life , and another ... pocket legends teach the English language : D heheheh ( but now im using google translate ) ^^ jajajajajaja

Rajes Sunuwar
04-03-2015, 08:12 PM
acdcpinkfloyd
i like PL because of PVP and CTF plus its multiplayer online game

Sheugokin
04-03-2015, 08:13 PM
1. Sheugokin
2. I like PL because of the community. Most of them are nice while others of course are not. But mostly the people are really caring/kind.

GotenXson
04-03-2015, 08:28 PM
1. GotenXson
2. I like Pocket Legends Because I love all the dungeons and lots of cool vanities, cool items, and Cool pets. It is One of my Favorite Game!

DudeitsJacob
04-03-2015, 08:50 PM
(Since no one said it yet)

1.Isolationism
2.I like pl because it's where we started; and it's not AL. :)

ibooty
04-03-2015, 08:59 PM
1.bannedbeast
2. I dont just like pocketlegends I LOVE pocket legends because of pvp and ctf but mostly the community tho 60% of players are jerks the rest of the community are really cool to talk to. I started when it came out and ill play till it dies
POCKET LEGENDS FO LIFE!!

bubbaabbub
04-03-2015, 09:04 PM
1. bubbaabbub
2. The reason I loved and always will love Pocket Legends is fairly simple, Pocket Legends was always my go to game on those days I just couldn't seem to shake the sadness away, and it's thanks to this wonderful game that i always got out of those slumps; The wonderful players i met, the amazing devs, I always get on to see those names i grew so attached to. I still love the pink farming, and the xp runs I grew to love doing. Pocket Legends truly is the game that I would say If i could go back in time and change one thing and do it differently I would have said "I should have done a few more Glyph runs."

Mayaross
04-03-2015, 09:09 PM
1. Mayaross
2. I love Pocket Legends because I like to farm pinks items.

FestiveCarol
04-03-2015, 09:24 PM
1. Takmage
2. I love PL i havent stopped playing ever since i saw that commercial In 2011. This game has been with me ever since, To cheer me up and make my day.
Happy Birthday! ;)

Crys
04-03-2015, 10:44 PM
1. Crystalicious
2. I love Pocket Legends because it gave me everything I was looking for in a game. I have made quite some achievements in-game, and friends who always gave me a reason to play. The community used to be very nice and friendly. Also, PL was my first MMO.

TastyChickens
04-03-2015, 10:56 PM
1. Purf
2. The reasons of why i like this game, first of i didn't even know i downloaded the game and i tried it. I played it literally everyday, everytime i logged in i just get a jolt of excitement. I always liked the fact that it is easy to make friends and chat.

DivineMoustache
04-03-2015, 11:00 PM
1. Fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0esbkRNa0nM

anewebe
04-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Anewebe
I like pocket legends because i like to farm ^^

Ijooo
04-03-2015, 11:02 PM
1. Ijooo
2. I like pl because i met great individuals in different countries.

Tourney
04-03-2015, 11:03 PM
1. Tourney
2. I love PL as it is a great game to lose track of time on, it is a great game to pvp with friends or help them level up.

Rocksongs
04-03-2015, 11:16 PM
1. Obstructed
2. The reason I like PL... Well, there's many. It's a game where I can just go to play and get on with my friends and hack away at dragons and whatnot. I love how most of the community is nice, and everyone still supports PL even after no more content. This game is one of the best out there and I love it so much

Burstnuke
04-03-2015, 11:22 PM
1. Burstnuke
2. I loved PL because of how great the pvp went along with pve overall, and the community.

Matthew Kesner
04-03-2015, 11:59 PM
1. Seductivee 2. It's the best game I've played very respectful people on game I'll play game till its shut down there are no down faults to this game it is all around the best multiplayer game ever!!!!! :)

Lqts
04-04-2015, 12:04 AM
1. XpiseX
2. Because All Best Pvper Are Great And Developers Of Event Are Help Full Most OF People Helps

Fwend
04-04-2015, 12:48 AM
1. Sunflwershine

2. I love pl because of the friends we get to play with all over the world.

I love the thrill of getting a pink after killing a boss, love farming.

Most of all just love the game for what it is even after all these years.

Blacksunshine
04-04-2015, 12:59 AM
1. vaazigrev
2. I think PL is an awesome game because it is better than most of the games out there and also it is fun to lvl up, get to know others as you go, and to play with your friends.

End
04-04-2015, 01:22 AM
1. Endysaurus
2. I like Pocket legends because there are people from different country's who help me with different language homeworks. Jk

Iilhopeliliil
04-04-2015, 01:48 AM
1. Itemsold
2. I love how the game works, and the mods too ;)

thedream
04-04-2015, 01:55 AM
1. Boardwalker
2. I loved the MMO aspect on a mobile device. I have loved pve and pvp and all of the friends I've made from all over the world.

Motivating
04-04-2015, 02:12 AM
1) EvilMagePwner
2)I like the community and also the nostalgia

Squidbuddy
04-04-2015, 02:15 AM
1. Elmago
2. I like pocket legends, because Seoratec take care of us.

Nikkezone
04-04-2015, 02:20 AM
1.Nikkezone

2.What i love about in The Pocket Legends is most definetely all the vanitys that you can decofate yourself with. They're so cool, i love them!

Epw
04-04-2015, 02:41 AM
1. Missedcalls
2. I love Pocket Legends because i like rushing random people in pvp games.

Ks_Leon
04-04-2015, 04:20 AM
IGN : Qail
Reason : I love PL cause i make more friend in virtual than real life.

Bazinga!
04-04-2015, 04:24 AM
1. Drkblaster
2. The game has always been great since I started playing it, but what I think makes it even better is that the devs still care about the pocket legends players, so thanks for visiting Seoratrek. Hopefully you will visit again today lol because i couldn't get a party hat. :)

Burningdex
04-04-2015, 06:04 AM
1. brqken
2. i love PL because kf all the people you meet and how it can really affect you

(thats probs been said a lot (i didnt read 3 pages))

Groaning
04-04-2015, 06:56 AM
1. groaning
2. really good friends and the community and pvp the two reasons i play

Draoscao
04-04-2015, 07:24 AM
1. Raidfox
2. What i like about PL is that there are so many variety in this game from play style to vanities, there is so much to do what PL brought us

4ndrew4ng
04-04-2015, 07:26 AM
1. Healerbishop

2. The reason why i love pocket is because its an mmorpg where i can make friends n farm for items n xp~ i love how most players are friendly and of course i will be too~ ^^ now during my spare time whn im bored farming ill help out the low lvs to train just for the fun of it :D Happy birthday pocket legends! :3

Jillian Cunningham
04-04-2015, 08:30 AM
1. Jillyan
2. The reason i love pocket legends is bc its the best! Ive been playing for 5 years and am so happy to celebrate its birthday. This is by far my favourite game and the only one ive spent money on and hours and hours of gameplay. I love that i belong to a guild of cool ppl that i would consider friends as we all help each other out. Keep up the great work!!!

ImRandy
04-04-2015, 08:45 AM
1. ImRandy
2. Why do I like PL .... 5 years ... that translates to 50 years in MMO life :)) ... Thanks STS for showing the rest of the MMO world how it should be done

Iheybeautiful
04-04-2015, 09:01 AM
1. Heybeautiful
2. I absolutely love PL because of it's community. I made some amazing friends here, as well as the thrill of PvPing with friends and CTFing with them on your team after capturing the 5th flag and celebrating it together :)

Roachroyale
04-04-2015, 10:10 AM
1. Strune
2. I love PL because of the outstanding people I've met throughout pvp, townes and pve. I fell in love with the game a long while ago and have stuck with it ever since and will continue to do so.

xfarmtwinkx
04-04-2015, 10:19 AM
1. Xfarmtwinkx
2. I love the game because of the brilliant community, the games originality all the endless things you have to entertain you on this brilliant game! Also I love collecting and this game lets you do that I'm so addicted :D.

Ignitedmage
04-04-2015, 10:58 AM
1. Kingshahzeb
2. There isn't one reason for what i love PL..... i would want to describe all as the question relies on why i LOVE it, so, i'll make further points of it in roman numbers
i. First of all, I love PL because i love my friends, i have played many games but i never found that much good friends i found in PL. i really had clashes with my other games friends but this game has so amazing community that i can choose a friend good for me :).
ii. PVP. I love the player vs player concept, that makes me so concentrated, sometimes i rage too but i don't stop to work hard and hard which always makes me stick to it!
iii. Twinks! whenever i get angr from my main or don't want to pvp more at Lv76, the capacity of Level in PL is so much that i can put up till 2020 till being pro in all level accs!
iv. Trying of getting rich. My second dream of my PL life was that if i could get rich like those people having 150m+, i want to hit them up and buy everything i always wanted but being a bad merch, it will take me a year to get good at merching then i would have made gold
v. and at last, considering it is a 5th birth day of PL, i would like to say that PL is fantastic for me and i love all of their ideas even i understood the 300k exp(because it was only 1 level cap so they added all the 5 level exp into 1!) So pl is fantastic for me and i can't stop playing it daily, taking my daily blessing, seeing what i'll get today and siting all day in the suspense of if i'll get 3x or not,
If we combine all these reasons, you'll know how much i love PL :)

Emaxzc
04-04-2015, 12:25 PM
1.Emaxzc
2. I like PL because I can have fun with my friends! playing in the dungeons and pvp. :)

Befs
04-04-2015, 02:40 PM
1. Ughcool

2. I love pl for the community and as long as the community lasts I will always love this game.

kryzteenah
04-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Kryzteenah
1. "Apparitions" is my favorite of my many toons.
2. I love Pocket Legends because because its a magical, fun, imaginary world where I met my real life soul mate and fiancee. <3 So, in a way I've already won. <3 Since 2011, I've enjoyed building many toons leveling them and pvping with them, meeting people from around the globe. I was crushed to hear the January announcement of no more updates (not even holiday vanity sales) as holidays were a lot to me on PL (I don't have close family in real life, celebrating holidays with my PL family is all I have/had). During the years, it has also been cool to learn how the game helps people cope with what ever things they are dealing with in real life, from cancers to abusive relationships, to family problems and more. PL has been a safe place we can immerse ourselves in and be who ever we want to be.

Ty Hunter Ratterree
04-04-2015, 02:55 PM
1.Ratterree
2. I love the ability to become a great powerful Aviator. I like how i can be a nice person online and help in the lower levels and go to higher levels and have nice people do the same for me.I like how its game-play is something you cant really put down and is a game where there's always something happening so your not there sitting and waiting.

Alias_TheMax
04-04-2015, 03:45 PM
1. Thepally
2. I love the fact that there is always people ready to double my gold xD!!! It's also fun because you can meet great people that become your friends, I had many good times playing PL! Best game I've ever played!

Vinicio Chocolight
04-04-2015, 04:58 PM
1. tacabalarj
2.looks I like the legends pocket because I love to play pvp ctf and also the friendship that created the game met people from all over the world I'm from Brazil and met people of Korean and one in Mexico they now and my friend and I have other other countries as well. much like the Pocket Legends [<>]

bglir
04-05-2015, 02:23 AM
1. Bglir
2. The first and only online game i ever played, i download PL for my kids to play, tested the game so i can show them how to play the game, instead i got hook on playing PL, it really caught my interest and fall in love with the game, and till today 4 years on, i'm still playing, love everything about PL the game play and also making friends with many different people across the globe.

Thanks STG for this awesome game :loyal:

TrapazoidsPl
04-05-2015, 02:29 AM
1. GQDS
2. What do I love about pl? To this day we have people who just wont give up. I love the dedication from not only myself,but for everyone who still loves the first ever game by SpaceTime. I love the people who strive to be the best of the best and help others who may so need it. I love the people in general. Thats to all. And Thanks to STS.

kexian
04-05-2015, 04:31 AM
1. Krexian
2. I like PL because its not boring , and i love the graphics of this game, the vanities .

Mrrobbinhood
04-06-2015, 12:47 AM
1. Mrrobbinhood
2. I love Pocket Legends forevermore because for me its the best MMORPG game for mobile out there. I really2x love everything about Pocket Legends.

Hyp
04-06-2015, 10:01 AM
1. runinruffian
2. I love pocket legends for the cool looking loot and the PVP

Devaux
04-06-2015, 08:44 PM
1: devauxx
2: because it's got a great community and you get to hang and play with people from across the world! And the fart emotes lol

Producers
04-06-2015, 08:52 PM
1.Producers
2. Was the first game i ever got on my iPod, I love PL because it kept me entertained and I got to meet some pretty nice people, they of course also made my experience on PL even better!

Helloz
04-06-2015, 09:19 PM
1. oSenpai
2. I love Pocket Legends because its one of the freaking best RPG's out there for mobile :p Play it 24/7 love the community!!! :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

BleepBopBlop
04-07-2015, 07:01 AM
1. EngineerPo

2. I like this game because of the gameplay, for example, a selection of classes, many multiplayer dungeons, the wide variety of skills and weapons, and the fact that you have complete control over your actions, you can accept quests whenever you want, and personilize your character to how you want them to be, if you want a aggressive warrior, or a supporting enchantress, then this game lets you choose just that.

Silesius
04-07-2015, 08:18 AM
1. Silesius
2. What I like in PL? The answer is simple. It's community. I have meet many people from my country (Poland), Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, USA, Mexico... They all was helpfull. Without my new friends I will never get 58level. Thanks friends ;D

Kirritoart
04-07-2015, 12:41 PM
1.SAVVYDEX
2. i like pocket legends because it was the first mmo i had ever played and i remember watching the trailer one day a said 'i am playing that" and four years later i still am, its a good way to pass spare time and best of all i love that i have mad many many friends, i also like how even though the devs don't do updates anymore they still may come and check up on us fixing the bugs and glitches so that this massive world wont fall ILY pocket legends

Slcinuup
04-07-2015, 01:05 PM
1. Slcinuup
2. I like PL because it's an overall enjoyable experience that you can keep coming back to, whether it be farming, pvping, or just chilling in towns.

Snacking
04-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Username: Byzle
I love the way that it is either fast paced or layed back and that you are able to just play it how you like! I love the community and like how it's actual people to play with, this game is amazing and I love it, I even like how you can make gold and sell items to trade and upgrade gear. It makes it more challenging :)
The pvp is my favorite part and I play it a lot! This was my first mmo game ever and it has been amazing. I'm assuming that you will keep it running, and help all us users. Happy birthday pocket legends I love you all.
-sincerely,
Byzle

Assault
04-07-2015, 09:37 PM
1. Boarded
2. Pl is bes game evr. Even though Devs have devoted to Al since brings in more cash flow Pl will always be better because of the community and the pvp. I like the Pl community and pvp aspect of the game

imnins
04-07-2015, 09:43 PM
1. Wasozki
2. I like pl because i like pvping low lvl community and i still got true friend(you know who you are) :)

Reveals
04-07-2015, 09:59 PM
1.Muteness
2. I love to pvp as a bird cus its fun.

Jblazer
04-07-2015, 11:19 PM
1. JaayTheRanger
2. I love everything about PL. It was the first game by STS as well as the first one I played. Though SL and many other games have came out since, PL will be the closest to any semi-old player's heart. <3

AppleNoob
04-08-2015, 01:04 AM
1. Applenoob

2. I like PL not only because I can hang out and talk with my friends but also because I have the opportunity to go head to head against them and other people in a competitive scenario.

ToastyLord
04-08-2015, 11:08 AM
1. Eternaltoast
2. I like PL because it's an overall well done MMO, and very easy to get together with friends.

hunjakab
04-08-2015, 04:26 PM
1. hunjakab
2. I like pocket legends because i like the wall glitch :excitement: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Twinkypie
04-08-2015, 06:34 PM
1.Rushalot (aka Rushing King and Filthy Twink)
2. Pocket Legends is a really fun game because this is the best online game where you can make friends. The best thing is Player Vs Player (PVP), you can be the best PVP players in Pocket Legends if you have the right gear. Keep calm and carry on, PL! :)

eatingnutella
04-08-2015, 08:23 PM
1. Eatingnutella
2. I love PL because its my getaway from all hard times I go through and its overall a very fun game, because i never run out of things to do in-game. Thaks for making great game. :)

Confiscated
04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
1. Halted
2. I like pl because of pvp

FortalWao
04-09-2015, 07:23 AM
1) Godzillasfoot
2) I love the community and STG support crew

Edumacation
04-09-2015, 03:01 PM
1. Edumacation
2. I love pocket Legends because of the variety of people that play the game internationally, it's pretty awesome and I've made heaps of friends outside of Australia. I've been on PL for 4 Years now, and watching the game change has been incredible, just seeing all the work The Community Guild have done to keep the game alive and organise all the events was amazing. Oh yeah, and, PvP. :p

anahadaz
04-10-2015, 09:55 AM
1. Rianisthebest
2. I love pocket legends because it is the type of game that, even when you know there will be no new content, it still keeps bringing you back to experience what has kept the players entertained for five years, and for me, it never gets old.

Zeiryan
04-10-2015, 11:19 AM
1. Zeiryan
2. I love Pocket Legends because of several things, including the ability to play several characters simultaneously so it never gets boring and "same ole, same ole," and because of the good graphics. Most of all, however, I LOVE Pocket Legends because of all the great people I've been able to network with and meet through the game and our great guild.

Dadamaster
04-10-2015, 05:16 PM
1. Dadamaster
2. I love PL because I love how this game collaborates with many people in different countries through your phone. Thank you developers for the past 5 years to make this beautiful game the best game ever for me.:encouragement:

Pretzelthekid
04-11-2015, 12:41 AM
1. Goatmonk
2. I love how there is multiplayer in this game. I met many people and made friends. I played pvp or went questing. Either way, it was a blast,

Bongojongo
04-11-2015, 10:28 AM
1.Bongojongo
2.I love PL because it's the best multiplayer game for the mobile phone, and it makes a lot of fun to play :D

Seoratrek
04-11-2015, 03:00 PM
The contest has come to a close! Results will be posted in a new thread soon! :D