PDA

View Full Version : Red egg drop rate

Redezyx
04-02-2015, 07:46 PM
This is totally unbelievable the drop chance for this red egg is very low I don't know about you guys but I have been playing the event when released a couple hours ago and gotten 5 red eggs wth?!?! Now I'm past 100 runs and yes I'm counting every run ( 103 runs of brackenbridge now) without a red egg how am I going to get this mythic ring if I can't even get these eggs I know some players having the same issue not being able to loot one in ages please fix the drop chance seriously 5 red eggs in 3-5 hours is annoying me I know people who looted around 20 in a hour and I can't even loot 1 in an hour. Please fix the drop rate or im calling it quits on this event.

Volt
04-02-2015, 07:54 PM
I've ran about 100-125 times and looted 25 Eggs. Drop rates are find to me. Many things would change if everyone had the ring lol

carmine_blade
04-02-2015, 08:03 PM
I've found the drop rate very low as well, but as long as SOMEone's getting the drops I'm willing to chalk it up to my bad luck :)

Problmatique
04-02-2015, 08:03 PM
I appreciate the lowish drop rate, as it keeps the eggs at a good enough price to make them worth farming. I've earned 200k so far selling them :)

I've gotten 6 or 7 in an hour or two of brackenridge, but it's worth it imo

obee
04-02-2015, 08:12 PM
It's a matter of luck. I've gotten 5 recipes and 17 red eggs.

GoodSyntax
04-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Yeah....it's another luck thing.

Super rewarding to the lucky, punishing and demotivating for those that aren't lucky.

Dashie
04-02-2015, 08:32 PM
I've also ran like 100+ and got only 4 Red eggs and none had receipe.

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2015, 08:54 PM
For me, the Red Arlorian Eggs have some Arcane Rarity. I've got about 100 blue/green eggs, but no red at all.

darthdlo
04-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Its pretty good drop rate for red eggs, 4 eggs in 4 hrs in brakenridge i found tombs suck 4 eggs and my reds have only come from boss got recipe so waiting for crafting to finish to get sence of drop rate for ring if ur luck sucks bad stop playing u will only drive uself nuts after valentines day event played non stop never won gold wings only after 6 days aftet event i bought few crates won em and i beat myself up during that week not takeing events serious anymore which kinda kills my drive of achievement (o.c.d.) lol. This is for a mythic item and im just not gonna let that drive grab me.

codered
04-02-2015, 10:42 PM
I got like 9 in 2 hours from jarl, and like a full box of green and blue, just waiting for my golden egg,,,, and ready to go (selling in auc) :v

Zylx
04-02-2015, 11:43 PM
They're definitely dropping. Just look at how many red eggs, gold eggs, and recipes there are because they all need red eggs to obtain!

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 12:28 AM
I seem to average about one red egg per hour of farming... I got horrible luck though, so not gonna worry about it.

I hear others getting them, so I'll trust that they dropping.

With event lasting only four days, not sure how many people will get these though... Time will tell

Kingofninjas
04-03-2015, 12:57 AM
They are affected by loot reroll elixirs so that may be one cause of differing drop rates for some.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 12:57 AM
I think the problem is that people don't know where the red eggs drop...

The only thing I can say is... Jarl is always the answer

darthdlo
04-03-2015, 05:36 AM
Red only drops at boss so play easier bosses like jarl

darthdlo
04-03-2015, 05:42 AM
Bump

merch_master
04-03-2015, 12:01 PM
4-5 reds an hour...not bad
Even got recipe in 2nd red(no more even after opening 50)
10 goldens hav given me max loot of 15k
Not too good not too bad, drop rates are ideal

jjohn1219
04-03-2015, 12:23 PM
I got gold egg n don't know what to do with it...smh..

Bluebatthing
04-03-2015, 12:34 PM
I hear it makes excellent omelets...
I got gold egg n don't know what to do with it...smh..

Kyle Holmes
04-03-2015, 12:37 PM
They are affected by loot reroll elixirs so that may be one cause of differing drop rates for some.
The green and blue are affected by re roll but the red is not. I know this because I got a locked plus a red egg at the same time. Its done this twice so next time I'll take a screenshot

Theillist1
04-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Realise that good drops in general are EXTREMELY bias... Anything good drops only to the top PAYING (not playing) players.
STS will NEVER reveal drop rates for one sole reason. Paying Player Bias. Players who pay simply get better drops than the ones who don't... I guarantee you that there are different loot table for people who pay $50 every month to the player who pays $200 every month.

jjohn1219
04-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Lol

jjohn1219
04-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Bluebatthing is that ur character name??

jjohn1219
04-03-2015, 12:48 PM
I hear it makes excellent omelets...

Is that ur character name

Abdussalam Iysa
04-03-2015, 03:18 PM
I bought a red but got only one hauntlet coin, what a waste of 15k

darthdlo
04-03-2015, 05:23 PM
That is totally FALSE I won prob one of the first rings by opening my 1st gold egg and o dont pay spit

darthdlo
04-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Play brakenridge brakenridge jarl drops reds on average 1 hour but have gotten 3 in 15 mins my friend just started after a few month absent he was astounded how easy egg farming was but rewards in eggd r another thing think about it this is easiest way of farming a mythic for free

bedmaster
04-05-2015, 05:42 AM
Does lepre turn red eggs into locks? I ran southern seas and my friends looted many locks could that be re rolled eggs

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Kyle Holmes
04-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Does lepre turn red eggs into locks? I ran southern seas and my friends looted many locks could that be re rolled eggs

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
Nope it doesn't I've had plenty of locks popping out with a red egg

Hercules
04-05-2015, 06:44 PM
For me, the Red Arlorian Eggs have some Arcane Rarity. I've got about 100 blue/green eggs, but no red at all.

hmm nope I think red arlorian eggs have same locked rarity

Arvaen
04-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Realise that good drops in general are EXTREMELY bias... Anything good drops only to the top PAYING (not playing) players.
STS will NEVER reveal drop rates for one sole reason. Paying Player Bias. Players who pay simply get better drops than the ones who don't... I guarantee you that there are different loot table for people who pay $50 every month to the player who pays $200 every month.
I lol'ed. Non paying player bias here.

obee
04-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Trying to make conspiracy theories? Lol. I've spent money on platinum only once, and I got pretty lucky this event.

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2015, 09:13 PM
hmm nope I think red arlorian eggs have same locked rarity

Honestly Hercules, I tried to understand the rarity system, but it's totally unconsistent.

The eggs have lower drop rate then locked. I'd loot 6-8 locked crates in an hour, but I looted 2 red eggs per hour. Considering the fact that many people had a similar drop rate... I looted more Golden chests (epic) and Essences (epic) then red eggs. I loot more rare items then common without using any luck enhancers.

We all thought that rarity defined quality. We are experimenting many mythics that are worst then legendaries. We saw that in pets, now we're experimenting it with gear. Some legendaries deserve mythic rank, but they are bare the same colors as the worst gear. I always told people that I only deal with legendaries... looks like conquisador gear is a legendary gear like icescale and imbued gem.

I don't know if you noticed, but when I farm Jarl I loot nab item and still receive a notification saying that I have a better item in my inventory. When I check... well the green item has +3dex compared to the legdendary ring...

Conclusion: Legendary and Mythic quality are overlapping. For a same level, the best legendary gear is not better then the best mythic, and the worst legendary is never better then the worst mythic. In fact, if this conclusion has exceptions, Mythic has no more meaning.

mxzgrawp
04-05-2015, 11:54 PM
This is totally unbelievable the drop chance for this red egg is very low I don't know about you guys but I have been playing the event when released a couple hours ago and gotten 5 red eggs wth?!?! Now I'm past 100 runs and yes I'm counting every run ( 103 runs of brackenbridge now) without a red egg how am I going to get this mythic ring if I can't even get these eggs I know some players having the same issue not being able to loot one in ages please fix the drop chance seriously 5 red eggs in 3-5 hours is annoying me I know people who looted around 20 in a hour and I can't even loot 1 in an hour. Please fix the drop rate or im calling it quits on this event.
Is this a joke?This is your luck buddy,run with lepre + lix, I have over 3000 runs done with 40% reroll and the drop Rates are crazy,not a 1m profit per day but still,good enough to keep my craft Spots filled all day and even 2 twinks filled too.

Akosisimonxx
04-06-2015, 01:51 AM
I also found the drop rates low. I already ran brackenridge 200+ times. I only got 10 eggs lol. and when I open those eggs I just got 3 recipes.

Kyle Holmes
04-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Some times I can get 9 in 1 hour and some times it takes me half hour just to loot one. Its random as hell. You might even get 3 reds on the bounce sometimes

xynm
04-06-2015, 04:02 AM
I don't get alot of reds.... I just have bad luck haha.

Theillist1
04-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Considering I've run this event since the beggining... At least 6 hours a day of full running and not seen a single red egg. YES THERE IS a pay to play and free to play player bias. It quite obvious.

Kyle Holmes
04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Considering I've run this event since the beggining... At least 6 hours a day of full running and not seen a single red egg. YES THERE IS a pay to play and free to play player bias. It quite obvious.
There is not one single chance that you have run this event for 6 hours a day from the beginning without finding a red. You do know they only drop from bosses?