PDA

View Full Version : Shivkabob's New Guild!: <Majikku>

The Voices
04-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Today, I wanted to make a newer guild! My latest guild being <Consistency> of the 30-45 PvP Area, which is now quite... inactive, I decided to make a guild on my new 17 Mage, Interiors named <Majikku>.

Based Of: <Majikku> is based off of the old guilds, <Magic> and <Blue Bar>. Today, I was thinking of these guilds when I realized that I had a spare 23 Plat amount. My first idea was to just a make a guild, but in the end, I decided to make an all Rhino/Mage guild, and <Blue Bar> was what I based this idea off of.

All <Majikku> Members Will Follow and Strive Towards These Three Ground Fulfillments:

-Reputation: Members of <Majikku> will be questioned and interviewed on their reputation on the community and the PvP area. The recruitment will be based off of the Guild's judgement.

ex: Interiors: Hey guys. What have you heard of Player's Name
Member 1: Errr.... He kinda teamed me and trash talked.
Member 2: Not at all. Has no respect in the PvP area for other PvPers.
Member 3: I dont really know this guy.
Member 4: You shouldn't recruit him. Yesterday, he was trying to scam me 3m LOL.

In the example, the guidelines would go Yes: Neutral: No.
In the example, the votes tallied up to 0:1:3.

-Skill: Members of this new guild, based on how familiar the Recruiter is on the member, will be tested upon recruitment. Often, a win would be beating the Recruiter 5 times in a "Up-To-10 Forest Fight Private Game".

-Respect: Not only would the GM be respected, but the whole guild will be respected. If there are any problems/situations that make a member uncertain/uncomfortable, please report immediately to an officer or the GM.

What Are The Requirements?:

-You Must Own A PvP Rhino or Mage
-You Must Qualify Through Reputation and Skill Tests
-You're In!

Ty very much guys! Thank you for your support so much! Hopefully this guild can become very successful. If you want to apply over the Forum, please post your IGN of your toon you want to be recruited in the Reply Section! -Shivie!

omgteenwolf
04-02-2015, 11:03 PM
UGHHHHHHH, I want to join tremendously! Sadly all i do these days is just merch/AFK in shadow and such in this game. You should totally let me in the guild on my level 4 bird! I can hype up the guild at shadow or something :P. I would let you invite my 20 mage or something but sadly im only merching on my level 4 bird :/. Can you please make an acception to me D:! My birds name is Yidic if you let me <3

Motivating
04-03-2015, 05:50 AM
You never joined Purity on your Rhino :(

omgteenwolf
04-03-2015, 09:20 AM
olli ;)

Motivating
04-03-2015, 01:31 PM
you don't need to say my name every time you see me on the forums...

omgteenwolf
04-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Olli c;