PDA

View Full Version : Bring AL to Windows?

Ninjagalloツ
04-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Not so long ago I bought a Windows tablet, without knowing many about its store. So I was wondering, why not bring Arcane Legends to the Windows App Store? I really enjoy this and all of the Legends games. Hope there's a way to porting it!

Sent using arcane magic all the way from Arlor

obee
04-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Took STS a while to get to Amazon, hopefully they can get to Windows.

mxzgrawp
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Will not happen too soon,they are in progress with Expansion and releasing another platform would slow them down,write an e-mail as an suggestion and wait.

Wazakesy
04-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Can they use facebook too? Sometimes...School filters dont allow me to play AL...but i can still play it from running it in my mobile and casting on my PC screen...

mxzgrawp
04-02-2015, 11:20 PM
The host for Facebook isn't too affordable,I actually asked about a host Page for a game as the domain I work in requires host-pages.As said,facebook hosting network is a expensive one due to the big number of users and publicity it would bring to AL.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 01:01 AM
em... google chrome?

Litheus
04-03-2015, 03:39 AM
are you saying about windows phone? even i want it on phone with windows

Glorbuk
04-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Windows is the newest app store out there, I have my Windows phone and an android tablet to keep playing the Legends series. You must understand it is expensive to so this, im sure they're working on it.

najcomp
04-04-2015, 04:01 AM
em... google chrome?

Windows phone not pc

Schnitzel
04-04-2015, 12:49 PM
I don't have all too much experience with windows,
but didnt Microsoft make Windows 8 with a feature that tablets/phones/computers all can run the same operating system?

So couldn't you put Google Chrome on your windows device and run AL via Chrome?

Wazakesy
04-04-2015, 02:43 PM
I don't have all too much experience with windows,
but didnt Microsoft make Windows 8 with a feature that tablets/phones/computers all can run the same operating system?

So couldn't you put Google Chrome on your windows device and run AL via Chrome?

Windows 8 was made with tablets in mind...

A windows 8 device most likely means a half tablet and a half pc ish like device.

Newcomx
04-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Not so long ago I bought a Windows tablet, without knowing many about its store. So I was wondering, why not bring Arcane Legends to the Windows App Store? I really enjoy this and all of the Legends games. Hope there's a way to porting it!

Sent using arcane magic all the way from Arlor

Phone OS that still cannot play AL only Windows... even blackberry OS can play AL now.. :)

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Windows 8 was made with tablets in mind...

A windows 8 device most likely means a half tablet and a half pc ish like device.

I am using that. Dell XPS12

That's how I can stuff really fast, no mouse. I use keyboard keys so well