PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Quickslots

Killer Sandcrab
05-22-2010, 03:01 AM
Okay, so. I was playing PL today and I was tanking, when I realized something. There are often times in the game where certain equipment sets would be more efficient than others, but once you're in combat, you just don't have the time to open your inventory screen, equip the new stuff and get back in it before you're toast. So I was thinking.

What if Pocket Legends introduced a toolbar somewhere on-screen that allowed the player to quickslot different weapon and armor combinations for different circumstances? Enter a mob with sword and shield, swap to the two-hander for bigger numbers on remaining targets, that sort of thing.

Any thoughts?

((Also, Halberds make excellent weapons. >.>))

Xanthia
05-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Has been brought up before.

Evante
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
I like it = ) that would be good in PVP too

Banned
05-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Like I said before, this would be an awesome idea.

aWildEevee
05-22-2010, 11:04 AM
Absolutely agree. This would be especially usefull for archers. Say you're charging in with your dagger getting some beastly dps, and you take out a few but they're ganging up on you, so you pound em back and switch to a crossbow to take em out at far range. It's beast! I'll post some pictures in a few minutes on how I believe this should work. But I think it COULD be somehow worked in with the skill hotkeys or around there.
But I absolutely love this idea.

Cascade
05-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Very good idea! :D

Ta11on
05-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I like it.

Start off with a Bow Archer picking off targets from a distance, and when they start to charge you swap to dagger and assassinate 'em.