PDA

View Full Version : Devs - when is the next cap increase?

Sky../
03-21-2011, 09:17 AM
I just started the long road to lvl56, and i don't plan on using exp pots. Can you give us a rough time frame for the next increase? I want to see if i have enough time to make it. If not i'll just level my bird to 55. Don't wanna be at 60-70k and then have the update come.

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Most likely another 2-4 months. This is the ONE update that I am actually hoping for them to not release for a few months :P.

Kalielle
03-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Come to think of it, what will happen to the XP over 55 we earned if we're not yet 56 when the next cap comes?

FluffNStuff
03-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Come to think of it, what will happen to the XP over 55 we earned if we're not yet 56 when the next cap comes?

~Hopefully~ they will divide it by 10, but what they will do I don't know and is subject of debate (mostly futile debate).

Riccits
03-21-2011, 09:25 AM
I just started the long road to lvl56, and i don't plan on using exp pots. Can you give us a rough time frame for the next increase? I want to see if i have enough time to make it. If not i'll just level my bird to 55. Don't wanna be at 60-70k and then have the update come.

dont worry... it needs at least another 2 months. and the announcement is some weeks before. so when u missung 15-20k XP its u have still enough time.

iam more wondering what devs bring us those 2 months to not leave us bored. iam sure some special on anniversary and easter.

Doubletime
03-21-2011, 09:30 AM

It is my understanding that your xp will be changed based on the percentage you are between 55 and 56. If you are 50% to 56, your xp will be converted to still being 50% to 56. So in a way you will lose some xp, but in the end you will really end up in the same place.

Riccits
03-21-2011, 09:37 AM
It is my understanding that your xp will be changed based on the percentage you are between 55 and 56. If you are 50% to 56, your xp will be converted to still being 50% to 56. So in a way you will lose some xp, but in the end you will really end up in the same place.

u will loose a lot of xp when u have for example 80k XP ;) u loose 72k XP then :/ u will still remain near to lvl 56 but a the lost crown would hurt :(
after the announcing of the cap rise everyone needs to decide quick what to do with the chars.

Doubletime
03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
u will loose a lot of xp when u have for example 80k XP ;) u loose 72k XP then :/ u will still remain near to lvl 56 but a the lost crown would hurt :(
after the announcing of the cap rise everyone needs to decide quick what to do with the chars.

Yeah -- the Crown is the biggest loss. It is just after leveling my main to 56, I am not sure I have it in me to grind that out again with my alts. I will farm with them, but the XP pot cost was a little bit much since the BS gear prices have dropped off on a lot of the more common pink drops.

Ayrilana
03-21-2011, 12:02 PM
dont worry... it needs at least another 2 months. and the announcement is some weeks before. so when u missung 15-20k XP its u have still enough time.

iam more wondering what devs bring us those 2 months to not leave us bored. iam sure some special on anniversary and easter.

Probably another set of quests like for the cyber quests

drewcapu
03-21-2011, 12:20 PM
iam sure some special on anniversary.

For one day only, The Return of Version 1.0!!!