PDA

View Full Version : Take big luck out of store soon because...

MoarPewPew
03-21-2011, 11:48 AM
I know that it can "possibly be permanent" but if it's not, some players might buy it the day before it is removed.

It would be great to know how long it will remain in the store so new players don't buy
It for a day and then it's suddenly could be removed.

Just wanted to help the customer support team. :)

(btw I'm happy with my purchase)

Echelong
03-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Today is the last day of it on the store. No final word if its going to be permanent or not.

MoarPewPew
03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Today is the last day of it on the store. No final word if its going to be permanent or not.

Alright, thanks. I did not even know today was the last day.

Lock please

Major
03-21-2011, 12:23 PM
I really hope that the effects stay on it.....doubt it but still hope so.

superss
03-21-2011, 12:30 PM
i dont think it'll be permanent because its a holiday item.

Arterra
03-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Well it does fit with the theme. Maybe if they simply made more gold dropped, might have been less controversial.

Wrap
03-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Just my opinion, but for 15 platinum the effect Big Luck has should be permanent. After all, a whole dungeon/map only costs 10 platinum and is totally permanent and gives you access to endless things.

It would be a shame to have spent 15 platinum on an item that's effect only remains for a couple of days.

Major
03-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Well yes I agree but the big love vanity was also 15 plat and now we can't spread love any more lol.....I think it's gonna be the same story

Keohike
03-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Just my opinion, but for 15 platinum the effect Big Luck has should be permanent. After all, a whole dungeon/map only costs 10 platinum and is totally permanent and gives you access to endless things.

It would be a shame to have spent 15 platinum on an item that's effect only remains for a couple of days.

I'm with you bud.
5 thumbs up

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Psst, I bought two! Devs, please don't take my luck!!!

Beez
03-21-2011, 03:00 PM

I agree, there should be a refund of 10 plat if this isnt perm to everyone who has it.

Echelong
03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I agree, there should be a refund of 10 plat if this isnt perm to everyone who has it.

Every holiday vanity hat is worth 15 plat and the only one that had the luck bonus is worth the same amount. Temp or perm is worth it. Although it has never granted me a pink I like it for the looks not the proc.

If players keep whining about this developers will stop giving these type of bonus in the future and just give us regular vanity hats nothing more.

Keohike
03-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Every holiday vanity hat is worth 15 plat and the only one that had the luck bonus is worth the same amount. Temp or perm is worth it. Although it has never granted me a pink I like it for the looks not the proc.

If players keep whining about this developers will stop giving these type of bonus in the future and just give us regular vanity hats nothing more.

Im fine with that. I'm guessing alot of ppl brought it cuz of the luck anyway. So if they don't do it anymore well too bad their revenue wont be as much,

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Im fine with that. I'm guessing alot of ppl brought it cuz of the luck anyway. So if they don't do it anymore well too bad their revenue wont be as much,

Pfft, I had no idea about the proc, I just thought they looked cute. Then I went farming and was like ZOMG REROLL.

Echelong
03-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Pfft, I had no idea about the proc, I just thought they looked cute. Then I went farming and was like ZOMG REROLL.

lol maybe if you changed your name to ladyluck you will have a hidden proc.

Keohike
03-21-2011, 03:14 PM

Well i only brought it for the luck. And quite frankly it doesn't seem to work. I think i got a broken item. Maybe there will be warranty :(

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:15 PM
lol maybe if you changed your name to ladyluck you will have a hidden proc.

I tried making a character called Ladyluck a few months ago, but it was taken. Though, there is some random dude that showed up in pvp called Luckylove... I had never seen him before, but apparently he pvps all the time... No one else had seen him... I don't like how close his name is to mine!

Echelong
03-21-2011, 03:16 PM
I tried making a character called Ladyluck a few months ago, but it was taken. Though, there is some random dude that showed up in pvp called Luckylove... I had never seen him before, but apparently he pvps all the time... No one else had seen him... I don't like how close his name is to mine!

have you tried luckylady? maybe you should save that name for B*

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:17 PM

Lol I'll probably try to get Ladylove AND Ladyluck.

MoarPewPew
03-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Can I get a thread lock? :( (I heard thread locks are permanent)

:P

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 04:40 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm295/karave1/locked-up-laptop.jpg

MoarPewPew
03-21-2011, 04:42 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm295/karave1/locked-up-laptop.jpg

I know right :) would love that.

Riccits
03-22-2011, 02:19 AM
i think it remains permanent! :)

Inching
03-22-2011, 04:30 AM

when B comes out... there is gonna be a mad rush to fill all the names that ppl want....

Frenzyn
03-22-2011, 11:57 AM
If its permadent, i really need it badly then. Or else i will be without a forever elixir of luck for the rest of the game.. :(

Ayrilana
03-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Psst, I bought two! Devs, please don't take my luck!!!

I don't see why YOU are complaining. You already have an advantage over us with your charm. That's easily greater than the luck from two hats. :p

Arterra
03-22-2011, 03:53 PM
I don't see why YOU are complaining. You already have an advantage over us with your charm. That's easily greater than the luck from two hats. :p

i agree, i see a correlation between getting charm from you in these forums and getting painks to drop in BS for me. keep pumping them out!