PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 5. Artisan leather armor recipe.

Pohgot
03-21-2011, 11:50 AM
So i got all the ingredients for the armor but i cannot find the recipe. Where would be the best place to find it?? I need the armor for a twink im working on i got a little ahead of myself.... haha

Redbridge
03-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Farming FH is where they have been reportedly found. FH or Meathead Deli. But they are rarer than a rare thing in a rare factory......

BeardedBear
03-21-2011, 12:08 PM
So i got all the ingredients for the armor but i cannot find the recipe. Where would be the best place to find it?? I need the armor for a twink im working on i got a little ahead of myself.... haha

So now here's the hard part.....finding the recipe!

Here are the two known and best places to farm recipes.

1. Forest Haven 4 - The boss here, Meathead, spawns every 90 seconds. Once you enter the last room and kill him, just hang out till he respawns again. Rinse and repeat. Can be VERY tedious and boring. I like to do this with a group of friends, so you can hang and chat while you are waiting for Meathead to respawn

2. Forest Haven Meathead Deli - This is not as tedious and gives faster drops. Meathead, Brom and Skeller are all here. Once you kill Skeller, just rehost the map and run it again....and again.

Recipes don't drop very often, so just keep at it and you will eventually get one. Could take a minute, could take days. Hope that info helps.

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 12:09 PM
Farming FH is where they have been reportedly found. FH or Meathead Deli. But they are rarer than a rare thing in a rare factory......

A rare thing in a rare factory that is run by a rare pokemon that was caught by a rare pikachu that was colored by a rare Japanese Pokemon artist.

mihimaru
04-16-2011, 12:37 AM
i can sell u one for 250k

Pokechmp
04-20-2011, 03:41 PM
So now here's the hard part.....finding the recipe!

Here are the two known and best places to farm recipes.

1. Forest Haven 4 - The boss here, Meathead, spawns every 90 seconds. Once you enter the last room and kill him, just hang out till he respawns again. Rinse and repeat. Can be VERY tedious and boring. I like to do this with a group of friends, so you can hang and chat while you are waiting for Meathead to respawn

2. Forest Haven Meathead Deli - This is not as tedious and gives faster drops. Meathead, Brom and Skeller are all here. Once you kill Skeller, just rehost the map and run it again....and again.

Recipes don't drop very often, so just keep at it and you will eventually get one. Could take a minute, could take days. Hope that info helps.

Thanks! I had the same question...

Sigkill
04-20-2011, 04:13 PM
i can sell u one for 250k

Ill pay 200k, lemme know how you feel :D

mihimaru
04-21-2011, 07:10 AM
hmm.i accept trades too,especially expert leather.for cash 200k i think its too low,230k would be good.