PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube Video] Warrior running Planar Tomb 3

gumball3000
04-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Here is a little video i made in planar tomb 3. Special thanks to Nrules for his help. I know there are some mistakes made in the run, i might post more serious runs in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJAT7Xka8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJAT7Xka8c :encouragement:

I would like from fellow warriors where my strategy needs improving.

Wazakesy
04-03-2015, 11:19 AM
The graphics...i can barely see anything..

gumball3000
04-03-2015, 11:20 AM
The graphics...i can barely see anything..
Try watching in 720p

Kriticality
04-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Nice vid!!

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Haha... Nice vid Rav!

Ty for the background music... Vibed out while I watched... Lol

Looks like u did a good run to me... Except when u went wrong way and sacrificed poor nrules to the fatty u pulled (hehe)
When I pull I usually pull that whole circle just in case somebody gets to close to them (or goes the wrong way)

But nice vid... Pin this to the guides section for new players, lol :-)

Uninstalling
04-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Nice team u got there :)

gumball3000
04-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Haha... Nice vid Rav!

Ty for the background music... Vibed out while I watched... Lol

Looks like u did a good run to me... Except when u went wrong way and sacrificed poor nrules to the fatty u pulled (hehe)
When I pull I usually pull that whole circle just in case somebody gets to close to them (or goes the wrong way)

But nice vid... Pin this to the guides section for new players, lol :-)

Yes, i was also surprised i didn't pull those and you can see my brief wtf moment when i went directly into them. Luckily i didn't pull both of them but still nrules pierced into the fatty and died. one mistake can cost your teammate's life. I couldn't stun the boss cause of the vines and then i couldn't reach tataratata to heal and he died too.

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 01:19 PM
Yes, i was also surprised i didn't pull those and you can see my brief wtf moment when i went directly into them. Luckily i didn't pull both of them but still nrules pierced into the fatty and died. one mistake can cost your teammate's life. I couldn't stun the boss cause of the vines and then i couldn't reach tataratata to heal and he died too.

You did good job it looks like though... Not easy to hold aggro these days, I know! I did take mental note u didn't grab all four and lol when I saw u accidentally grab one... But I was laughing with u not at u... I've done that too.