PDA

View Full Version : The Mythic Ring needs a little buff

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 01:12 PM
A new mythic ring!

The Arlorian Egg-shelled Band is the newest addition to the mythic lineup. It has a proc on dealing damage that will give you an extra 20% XP gain for limited time, plus an additional 10% to luck (stacks with lepre amulet and luck elixirs). Wow! Dropped rings will scale to your current level and will be available to levels 2+.

First problem: The xp proc

Am I the only one who understood that the xp proc is for event time only? I mean, the capped player won't need that proc... and it will not be useful for new expansion (unless it comes out this monday, which I highly doubt). (EDIT: Solved)

The low level players won't use it since they are busy leveling up and the red egg drop rate is extremely low. The odds of a low leveled player looting that is are almost equal to zero, unless he farms gold eggs on his main and open on lower level. I'd rather pay for xp elixir then get the mythic ring for the xp proc.

Second problem: stats

The stats of the mythic ring is very slightly higher then the actual legendaries. The only advantage is the 3rd gem socket.

Pros: low level PvP and luck proc

The twinks will find a new gear to become more OP. A lvl2 mythic ring is like a leprechaun pendant at lvl1 PvP. Well, there is just more paragems to add to the gear.

The luck proc will be useful for farming elites.

Twinks who wish reaching endgame,... will have a good ring for the next 10 levels.

Suggestion:

Make the xp proc unlimited so it can prove it's usefulness in next expansion. (EDIT: Solved)

Buff the lvl41 ring only, make it 60-30. We can still talk about the buff needs.

Add visual effect to the ring. (Come on, even legendaries have visual effects)

This will bring back up the value of the mythic ring

IMO, the best Mythic rings are lvl40 and lvl3

Gaua
04-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I agree with this!

Wazakesy
04-03-2015, 01:48 PM
To be very very very honest dagooncawj

I was abput to make a thread...I noticed that my eerie necro amulet of potency, has the same stats as the new mythic ring. Its basically wearing 2 eeries at once if your a rogue...

This cant be a myth ring - confirmed as a an arpil fools...the ring needs to be buffed for all classes, it needs to give equal stats. It should provide some STR DEX INT for each class...as a rogue i lost a 300+ when i fully fire gemmed it. Then i ended up life sharding with one dex grand making it to a least loss of 150 take or add.

I think the proc requires some FX on it. Only the proc...for fun...i cant keep watchin The buff and debuff bar the whole time..

Dex Scene
04-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Level 46 rings will be better than this fail mythic ring!!

Uninstalling
04-03-2015, 01:59 PM

Chill dude I think this might be useful to some poor players..Let this ring be fail but I believe there is alot of benefit to the poorer players when the ring becomes cheap

Dex Scene
04-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Chill dude I think this might be useful to some poor players..Let this ring be fail but I believe there is alot of benefit to the poorer players when the ring becomes cheap
Iam chilled!!
And I believe me and alot other middle class people wanted some better mythic rings who cant afford an arcane ring!
There is No Hp boost for rogue!
And we waited for New mythic ring hoping the gaps of Arcand ringer and mythic ringer be lessen.
Looks like I will stick to my old mythic ring!
Hoping for better level 46 mythic ring if it comes!

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 02:16 PM

The ring will not scale up to 46.. and the lvl46 ring will be obtained in locked crate of riches ( ._.)

The actual mythic ring didn't get the interrest of the top game elite players... so why would it get my interrest...

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 02:34 PM
I don't understand anything about this ring...

So it only has a chance to proc for 12 seconds? What if that's not when we need it? And for how long? And does it end after event? And how often does it proc? And if it only lasts during event should I be trying to farm during event for top drops? Are there any good drops to farm now?

But as you've told me it's sts decisions, lol

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 02:53 PM
I don't understand anything about this ring...

So it only has a chance to proc for 12 seconds? What if that's not when we need it? And for how long? And does it end after event? And how often does it proc? And if it only lasts during event should I be trying to farm during event for top drops? Are there any good drops to farm now?

But as you've told me it's sts decisions, lol

the luck proc is permanent on the ring. The proc ends 12 seconds.

rokksteady
04-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Who cares about this mythic ring And iit's stats... As long as u got 200 plat u can get it no prob... Its like a buffed lep

Remiem
04-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Just to clarify, the "Limited Time" in the description means for the duration of the proc, which is 12 seconds. Not the duration of the event. The ring will still work the same during and after the event. :) Also, great suggestions! Thank you so much.

Schnitzel
04-03-2015, 03:43 PM
What I've noticed when comparing this new (lvl41) mythic ring to my (lvl41) Elon Grove Ring of Fitness (int version) was that my elon ring was better than the int version of the mythic ring.

I think it would be better if we had a bit more stats added to the new ring.

Ardbeg
04-03-2015, 04:02 PM
we re at the end of the cap. imho as long as this ring stays in the normal stat range for the level it s ok if it surpasses current legendaries. even if it is designed as a ring for farmers with its procs it should hold up to legendary standards.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 04:07 PM
we re at the end of the cap. imho as long as this ring stays in the normal stat range for the level it s ok if it surpasses current legendaries. even if it is designed as a ring for farmers with its procs it should hold up to legendary standards.

I think it's considered as mythic especial because of the xp and luck procs.

Ardbeg
04-03-2015, 04:12 PM
I think it's considered as mythic especial because of the xp and luck procs.

yes. it can have the normal legendary stats and the extra procs for the mythic status. being subpar legendary and having luck and xp procs dosn t make it too desireable and is not in line with other mythic items imho.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 04:17 PM
yes. it can have the normal legendary stats and the extra procs for the mythic status. being subpar legendary and having luck and xp procs dosn t make it too desireable and is not in line with other mythic items imho.

pretty much why we're asking for a buff. The question is: Are they planning to buff the ring? If they are doing it, then cool. Otherwise, we'll keep bugging them xD

Golem
04-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Seriously guys, lets be happy and thank sts for working a lot again to add new events and items for us!!!!! Ty STS

Edward Coug
04-03-2015, 05:26 PM
I never expected it to have good stats, beyond the extra luck. It's like having an extra lep. I'm very happy with that. Who really thought they were going to run with this all the time?

If they put out luck armor, I'll buy that, too. ;)

Ardbeg
04-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Seriously guys, lets be happy and thank sts for working a lot again to add new events and items for us!!!!! Ty STS

first off all: the event is great and a good opportunity to make gold an i highly appreciate that.

but the ring is also sold for plat, is marketed as mythic and has stats which are not over the current legendary standard. for lvl 41 s the lifetime will probably end with the next cap. so it can t hurt to bring it at least during this short lifespan above the current legendaries.

Edward Coug
04-03-2015, 05:41 PM
first off all: the event is great and a good opportunity to make gold an i highly appreciate that.

but the ring is also sold for plat, is marketed as mythic and has stats which are not over the current legendary standard. for lvl 41 s the lifetime will probably end with the next cap. so it can t hurt to bring it at least during this short lifespan above the current legendaries.

I remember when I stopped using my lep after I passed level 1. Oh wait.

Ardbeg
04-03-2015, 05:43 PM
I remember when I stopped using my lep after I passed level 1. Oh wait.

i know what you mean. but the luck here is a proc, not a permanent thing, so you can t just switch on bosses. it s a bit different.

Edward Coug
04-03-2015, 05:51 PM
That's true. I wish it wasn't a proc. But I'll still be equipping it with my lep on bosses and hoping for the best.

Ardbeg
04-03-2015, 05:57 PM
That's true. I wish it wasn't a proc. But I'll still be equipping it with my lep on bosses and hoping for the best.

the proc lasts for 12 seconds afaik, but the proc being a proc, you need to equip it earlier then a lep for a chance for it to actually proc. this is only a chance for 10% luck more.

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Would have preferred a mythic luck vanity personally... Something I didn't have to swap at every boss and risk death for better luck, lol

But curious about stats at lower lvs... And with three craft spots could be done if u gem it right I suppose... Maybe

Lutherianx
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Do we get a Mythic Banner when you got the ring or nah ? For those who dont have the Mythic Banner ..(me)

Jazzi
04-03-2015, 06:08 PM
I think the stats of rogue one are ok (although why the mage one has this stats is a mystery to me lol), if the 20% xp and luck would be permanent. However I tried on ring for about 45 minutes and I gotta say that the proc is really very rare. Further due to the fact that it only lasts 12 seconds chances are you'd only very rarely be able to make any use of the 10% luck (1 in 20 runs in braken was my average). On the other hand the 20% xp buff would be more useful as the mob killing is continuous, but and it is huge but, once you have leveled this part of the proc is pretty much useless. Maybe it would be better to make the ring proc more often and the proc last at least double.

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 06:13 PM
I think the stats of rogue one are ok (although why the mage one has this stats is a mystery to me lol), if the 20% xp and luck would be permanent. However I tried on ring for about 45 minutes and I gotta say that the proc is really very rare. Further due to the fact that it only lasts 12 seconds chances are you'd only very rarely be able to make any use of the 10% luck (1 in 20 runs in braken was my average). On the other hand the 20% xp buff would be more useful as the mob killing is continuous, but and it is huge but, once you have leveled this part of the proc is pretty much useless. Maybe it would be better to make the ring proc more often and the proc last at least double.

simply curious: do you charge all your attacks?

Jazzi
04-03-2015, 06:29 PM
simply curious: do you charge all your attacks?

I play a rogue, so in general I very rarely charge any skills ( except veil). When I farm in braken I do charge though and only use charged piercer and nox bolt up to Jarl. No auto attack except on one or two of the very first mobs.
Anyhow what does it matter?

Twix
04-03-2015, 07:02 PM
In endgame maps equip ring when boss has a bit HP left still and spam attacks to higher chance proc.

kweaver74
04-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes it needs some upgrades like hello!!!

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2015, 07:12 PM
I play a rogue, so in general I very rarely charge any skills ( except veil). When I farm in braken I do charge though and only use charged piercer and nox bolt up to Jarl. No auto attack except on one or two of the very first mobs.
Anyhow what does it matter?

Just saying the uncharged pierce hits harder then the charged one according to some friend. I think procs are usually activated when charging the attack. you should try the ring again with charged attacks only

supersyan
04-03-2015, 11:13 PM
The new ring needs a buff. I was suggesting to add a 10% dmg buff for ring. But it'll ruin the twink bracket. so at end game it should have a slight increase in stats or it should proc +10, or +15 primary stats buff

Kakashis
04-03-2015, 11:57 PM
This ring is a little sad, but I'll be using it only when boss is about to die. A little more buff would sure be nice though. Agree with others, it needs effects or at least proc effects.

gumball3000
04-04-2015, 12:09 AM
i know what you mean. but the luck here is a proc, not a permanent thing, so you can t just switch on bosses. it s a bit different.
Yes you can just switch it on bosses just estimate 12 seconds before the boss death to maximize your proc chances.

This is just an xp/luck ring with some stats on it so you can use it at the same time with your lepre.

Level 41 has a use for it and that is you can levelup pets faster so its not that bad.

Hoardseeker
04-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Nice thread Dragoon,Here is comparision with my Level 40 ring

I got +6int in my ring ,if I make it grand gems it would be +12int ,grand eggshell gives +18int and the difference between my comparision is +12int(Gems) Which is not going to give Damage more than 10.

Jazzi
04-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Just saying the uncharged pierce hits harder then the charged one according to some friend. I think procs are usually activated when charging the attack. you should try the ring again with charged attacks only

Did you even read what I wrote? Rolf

tharidom
04-04-2015, 04:55 AM
Nerf the rogue ring at lower lvls, it's already clear enough that this is rogue legends.

toxorto
04-04-2015, 05:03 AM
Nerf the rogue ring at lower lvls, it's already clear enough that this is rogue legends.
Why not buff the mages and the warriors ring? It's a mythic ring it should be op

justhell
04-04-2015, 10:10 AM
And again mage got crap,first they gave mana drop and just 5 dmg proc on new mythic amulet while other class got what they need it on new mythic amulet,seriously mage didn't need another mana thing. Then now mage got "force" type ring while rog got potency.

I'm really2 didn't get it the way they thinking. Why after we got buff but at the same time they give us this type ring? Please treat all class equal.

But apreciate for this event,this event is awesome for me [emoji16] . And btw just wondering why I'm fell blue egg drop more often than green egg,isn't its supose to blue more rare than green?

justhell
04-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Why not buff the mages and the warriors ring? It's a mythic ring it should be op
Offer for lv 15 arlor ring of pot? :p

toxorto
04-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Offer for lv 15 arlor ring of pot? [emoji14]
Omg you looted it? 0.o

Let me try my luck today again with opening eggs. If I don't loot it ill give you an offer. Until then reserve it plsss for me

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2015, 10:25 AM
I got mine at 14-15th egg

Yumisa
04-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Yes, It is obvious that the lev 41 ring will only be used for the xp to get to lev 46. Then what? The lev 46 legendary rings will already be way better then the lev 41 mythic ring x). So that will make the lev 41 mythic ring become some sort of lepre.With lower odds.

My suggestion.....Make the ring level up like a pet? This would be very unique and would solve the problem of this good ring to become some stupid lepre at lev 46. Thank you :)

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Yes, It is obvious that the lev 41 ring will only be used for the xp to get to lev 46. Then what? The lev 46 legendary rings will already be way better then the lev 41 mythic ring x). So that will make the lev 41 mythic ring become some sort of lepre.With lower odds.

My suggestion.....Make the ring level up like a pet? This would be very unique and would solve the problem of this good ring to become some stupid lepre at lev 46. Thank you :)

I'd rather sell that ring and buy better gear. It will do better then having an extremely rare proc for a simple 20% extra XP. It's good for farming elites, but it will also create some big lack for people who own better rings. We need a buff. The value of the ring is dropping soo bad because it's not a very interresting ring. We asked for gear to solve the high gear difference. People with an arcane ring have a big advantage on people who don't. When we heared about a new mythic ring, we went full happy because we heared: A new ring that will help completing the gap between the minimum legendary gear and the top gear. If the ring didn't have the luck prov, the value wouldn't go over 100k.

In other words, the ring we expected does not meet our expectations. For my case, the ring give +12INT if it has full Grand Glacials, it has -12M/s and -110 HP. I have a haunted Ring 1 grand glacial and 1 skull(42INT and 20 STR 12M/S)

Please do not limit to the scale, make the lvl41 ring different with better stats. Can we expect a buff???

supersyan
04-04-2015, 10:34 PM
What if lvl 41 ring can be crafted into lvl 46 ring using dragon bar?

Wazakesy
04-04-2015, 10:36 PM
What if lvl 41 ring can be crafted into lvl 46 ring using dragon bar?

So 25% luck?

justhell
04-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Mage need brutality type or assault type ring,not force type. :( that's why if compare with other ring (lv 41 archon brut/assault,sacred elon fitnes and even lv 31 mythic blood ring) arlor ring will look so awful.

Actually I didn't expect for buff,just ask can mages got brutality or assault type version of this ring.

siddhant
04-05-2015, 02:27 AM
this ring has been preety much useless it has just became the same like lepre just to be used for luck ppl saying this ring is good for low lvl pvp no it isnt only the lvl15 rouge ring stats are good the mage and tank rings are preety much trash just after we got to knew the stats preety much most twinks in my guild stopped farming for it useless ring...

Litheus
04-05-2015, 03:53 AM
dont buff the stats of the ring....it will be again a problem in twink level

toxorto
04-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Nope it won't. The new mythic ring for rogue is slightly better than a power /legend Braid ring due to the 3th gem slot.
The mage and warriors ring is not better than an enscrolled. Hahah funny thing a mythic ring is not better than a legendary.

justhell
04-05-2015, 04:41 AM
Agree,no need buff... But why rog got potency type,while mage and warrior got force and will type. If they give brutality type for mage and assault type for warrior that's sound more fair.

And maybe there's not yet a problem at twink lvl,but since rog already got most suitable arlor ring type for them. Maybe time will tell,there's is a problem or there's not.

justhell
04-05-2015, 06:29 AM
Nope it won't. The new mythic ring for rogue is slightly better than a power /legend Braid ring due to the 3th gem slot.
The mage and warriors ring is not better than an enscrolled. Hahah funny thing a mythic ring is not better than a legendary.
Agree... Mythic thing should be at least slightly better than legendary thing,not same or even worse. But and again my main concern is why mage and war didn't got brutality and assault type of arlor ring.

carmine_blade
04-05-2015, 06:46 AM
I believe the ring is mythic because of its procs, therefore, although of course I would love a buff, I don't think one is warranted. I got the pot version for rogue though, which I understand is superior to the other classes' versions.

What I would like to see is an effect to indicate the proc is active, since if you use it with lep and the permanent 15%xp bonus from the adventurer kit it's impossible to tell when its working.

justhell
04-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Is there any mods / devs care about this? Btw there's no rude or rant post here. Wish they'll check our feedback.

oxy21
04-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Cmon lol the ring is uslles for twinks even elo ring is better im a pvp twink lvl 3 i dont farm dont lvl up so usllesssss! Dont have even visual effect too say at last have a cool efect! The ring need some better stats at last at lvl 3!

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Cmon lol the ring is uslles for twinks even elo ring is better im a pvp twink lvl 3 i dont farm dont lvl up so usllesssss! Dont have even visual effect too say at last have a cool efect! The ring need some better stats at last at lvl 3!

It needs better stats OVERALL

Dex Scene
04-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Hate the "Buff it Nerf it" demands!
The ring doesn't harm the gameplay so leave it the way it is!
The game has already become a gamble. With luck needed everywhere it is very bad when people profit/ loss millions of golds due to the nerf buff trends!

justhell
04-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Hate the "Buff it Nerf it" demands!
The ring doesn't harm the gameplay so leave it the way it is!
The game has already become a gamble. With luck needed everywhere it is very bad when people profit/ loss millions of golds due to the nerf buff trends!
Agree no need buff or nerf,just need explanation from dev / mod about "why mage got force type and war got will type while rog got potency?"

They always say about class balance,but I can't see where's class balance on this thing. For me balance mean equal treatment,so if rogue got best type of this ring then mage and warrior should have to. I've got no problem if mage got force and warrior got will type of this ring if rogue got savy type,that sound more fair for every class. :)

Dex Scene
04-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Agree no need buff or nerf,just need explanation from dev / mod about "why mage got force type and war got will type while rog got potency?"

They always say about class balance,but I can't see where's class balance on this thing. For me balance mean equal treatment,so if rogue got best type of this ring then mage and warrior should have to. I've got no problem if mage got force and warrior got will type of this ring if rogue got savy type,that sound more fair for every class. :)
I agree that! Assault and Brutality type would have been better when there they are trying to balance classes!! Maybe the new level 46 mythic ring gonna be Brutality (mage), assault (war), tactic (rogue)??

justhell
04-08-2015, 01:25 PM
I agree that! Assault and Brutality type would have been better when there they are trying to balance classes!! Maybe the new level 46 mythic ring gonna be Brutality (mage), assault (war), tactic (rogue)??
Meh that sound like revenge,if like that then there will be another threads like this. Personaly I think no need like that,just need dev / mod to give us their words about this problem and what they solution. Bcoz so far I didn't see any dev / mod reply to this thread. Few times ago I read Just-g said that we need to avoid to make rant and rude post/thread if we wish to got reply from dev / mod ,and I believe this thread is friendly enough.

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 01:26 PM
it does need a buff, what's the diffence between that ring and a blood ruby? Why is the blood ruby better? It's lvl31!!!

EDIT: I do agree that the stats given respec the name given. Then we should change things and give Brutality for Sorcerers and Assault for Warrior (or something else)

justhell
04-08-2015, 01:53 PM
it does need a buff, what's the diffence between that ring and a blood ruby? Why is the blood ruby better? It's lvl31!!!

EDIT: I do agree that the stats given respec the name given. Then we should change things and give Brutality for Sorcerers and Assault for Warrior (or something else)

When I'm said "no need buff or nerf,just need dev / mod to explain to us" what I mean is,Gosh don't buff or nerf !!! just switch force and will with brutality and assault. And I really wanna hear they reason about this diferent treatment,coz for me this is hurt class balance spirit LOL.

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 02:01 PM
When I'm said "no need buff or nerf,just need dev / mod to explain to us" what I mean is,Gosh don't buff or nerf !!! just switch force and will with brutality and assault. And I really wanna hear they reason about this diferent treatment,coz for me this is hurt class balance spirit LOL.

yea...

Earlingstad
04-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Although a buff of any type would be nice (I own a pot one), honestly it is not needed. The mythic ring is like the leprechaun amulet. Its USP is the luck/xp buff. We dont want the introduction of game-changing mythic items at twink levels. It will adversely affect pvp.

But a visual effect for the proc is needed. The ring has a "chance to proc", that too for only 12 secs, may we atleast have a visible effect (even cracked egg shells flying around would do :P ) when the proc is active so that we are aware of when those precious 12 seconds have started?

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Although a buff of any type would be nice (I own a pot one), honestly it is not needed. The mythic ring is like the leprechaun amulet. Its USP is the luck/xp buff. We dont want the introduction of game-changing mythic items at twink levels. It will adversely affect pvp.

But a visual effect for the proc is needed. The ring has a "chance to proc", that too for only 12 secs, may we atleast have a visible effect (even cracked egg shells flying around would do :P ) when the proc is active so that we are aware of when those precious 12 seconds have started?

It needs a buff because it's not a ring that be used as a leprechaun pendant. You don't simply wear it during the last 10%, you need it longer then that if not during the whole battle (to avoid getting 1-hit). The luck is not permanent, it's a proc. If leprechaun pendant procs the luck too, it won't be used as much as it is now. With such stats, the ring seems to be used for mobs only.

If people didn't expect a revolutionary ring, the gold eggs won't sell as much as they were sold. Those events were good "wealth balancing" events. If STS keeps trolling us with unfulfilled expectations, there is no way that the wealth will get balanced, and no way those rich and hardcore players will stay. I am kinda jumping too fast to conclusions but it's how I see things.

Hey, it's a MYTHIC RING! Revolution or a Troll?

Dex Scene
04-08-2015, 11:54 PM
If Stg buffs it, People will lose/profit alot of gold over a update!!
The same people will next time make fun of stg's Buff-nerf trends! Happened before!
I suggest Stg releases New mythic ring and leave it the way it is!

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 12:40 AM
If Stg buffs it, People will lose/profit alot of gold over a update!!
The same people will next time make fun of stg's Buff-nerf trends! Happened before!
I suggest Stg releases New mythic ring and leave it the way it is!

it's already released lol, and we want it to be better!

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 01:11 AM
it's already released lol, and we want it to be better!
Its too late!! Lots of people sold them in water price as they are useless!!!

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Its too late!! Lots of people sold them in water price as they are useless!!!

only lvl40 rings are useful... andthe lvl41 will be good in 2 months for power leveling. But it lacks stats sooooo bad!!!!

SacredKnight
04-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Guys guys guys, the Mythic ring is well, call it a meat shield ^_^ It blocks STS from the people asking about the new cap and expansion content, instead it gets whined on and STS can relax because they need not take it too seriously, maybe a minor buff to please, sure, but the real point of this little Easter fracas is to give us something to do while we wait.

Admittedly I was disappointed by this mini event, the Mythic ring wasn't needed and TBH just something like Valentines where we kill mobs get hearts create tokens and buy a vanity (I wanted a bunny vanity with chocolate egg effects >;3 ) is good enough to please people. No need to make it complicated by adding a mythic item! People won't expect an Easter event because it hasn't been done, relax STS! There's no need to keep meat shielding, I suggest spoiler shield! Everyone likes spoilers, leaks, they satisfy the need and leave us craving for the expansion, good enough !

Just my two cents lol, ;)

supersyan
04-09-2015, 01:35 AM
This ring will be great if it always procs just before boss dies

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 04:11 AM
only lvl40 rings are useful... andthe lvl41 will be good in 2 months for power leveling. But it lacks stats sooooo bad!!!!
Agree that and also twin level its useful for the 3 gems slot. But buffing it after releasing and after people selling it off will be appreciating all those buff-nerf trends which make people profit/lose huge amounts of golds over one update!

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 04:12 AM
*twink level, not twin. Typos!

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Agree that and also twin level its useful for the 3 gems slot. But buffing it after releasing and after people selling it off will be appreciating all those buff-nerf trends which make people profit/lose huge amounts of golds over one update!

The lower level the twink is, the more OP the rings becomes. That's why I suggested to buff the level 41. Sacred knight is kinda right too. The rings wasn't needed, but it still disappointed us somehow.

Dex Scene
04-09-2015, 08:49 AM
The lower level the twink is, the more OP the rings becomes. That's why I suggested to buff the level 41. Sacred knight is kinda right too. The rings wasn't needed, but it still disappointed us somehow.
Do you think if they buffs again what will happen? Ring will get costlier. People who gets the forum news of the buff will start hoarding them and get benefited over the other people who don't use forum!

Some people might had looted 3-4 rings which they sold for 400-500k and bought a blood ruby and used the rest of golds in event energy stocking them up! They will rage if the buffs comes now.
People will start making fun of stg's another buff/nerf trend.
Some gamers including me will lose faith on stg.

What will happen if it don't get buff?
nothing! We are disappointed with stats but it is released already. People will use it in twink levels and endgames will move on and get better ring at level 41.

I think, unless something is not broken or if something doesn't change the gameplay, leaving them the way they are is the best thing to do.

justhell
04-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Dispointed ofc,but maybe dex right. But I really wanna hear dev/mod words about this. C'mon just once time check this thread and say something to mage and warrior. Coz as a mage,no matter from where side I try to looking for,I can't see about fairness and balancing on this ring.

Somehow I feel like. "So bcoz this is free thing,if u like take it if u don't leave it". (JS)

I'm out of this thread,comunication won't work well if 1 side ignored or seem didn't even care about the other side. There's no point to keep giving suggestion.

Wutzgood
04-09-2015, 03:07 PM
My level 10 rogue likes this ring so much she may stop using her goblin ring. Higher levels there are better choices but for rogue twinks it's amazing.

Lornakk
04-10-2015, 08:09 AM
I'm getting very good reroll success with my mythic ring. Many seem disappointed but the results are pretty good I find.

Fibus
04-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone!

Our goal with the Arlorian Eggshell band was to make an item that players of all levels could use while grinding at any level in the game to speed up the leveling process. The luck proc increases the player's chance to find better items, which would also help the speed at which they level.

The Arlorian Eggshell bands were not designed to be a new "best in slot" ring in terms of stats. Players with a Rendtail ring or a Blood Ruby will likely find that this ring is not as powerful, stat-wise. The raw stats on the ring are actually closer to Legendary rarity than they are Mythic rarity. However, when you consider the power of the proc, that is how it was decided that this would be a Mythic item.

Another aspect to consider when looking at the ring's stats is how many players will actually be acquiring this ring. Any player in the game could purchase the non-tradeable version of the ring off the event's vendor. What allowed us to make this ring available to a much wider audience than we've ever made Mythics before is the fact that the stats are what they are.

Hopefully that gives you some insight to our thinking process for this ring.

Kakashis
04-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Hey everyone!

Our goal with the Arlorian Eggshell band was to make an item that players of all levels could use while grinding at any level in the game to speed up the leveling process. The luck proc increases the player's chance to find better items, which would also help the speed at which they level.

The Arlorian Eggshell bands were not designed to be a new "best in slot" ring in terms of stats. Players with a Rendtail ring or a Blood Ruby will likely find that this ring is not as powerful, stat-wise. The raw stats on the ring are actually closer to Legendary rarity than they are Mythic rarity. However, when you consider the power of the proc, that is how it was decided that this would be a Mythic item.

Another aspect to consider when looking at the ring's stats is how many players will actually be acquiring this ring. Any player in the game could purchase the non-tradeable version of the ring off the event's vendor. What allowed us to make this ring available to a much wider audience than we've ever made Mythics before is the fact that the stats are what they are.

The ring will help many new players coming into the game! I love the fact that the rings were farmable upon introduction and now people can still buy them if they want or just 200plat for one. I think it's a great move! I only wish that the lep proc would stay on when active XD

Ardbeg
04-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Hey everyone!

thanks for clarifying, it s perfectly reasonable. it' s just irritating that rogues get their most prefered potency version with added damage, while warriors and mages get the not so highly valued will and force versions instead of the popular potency/assault or brutality/assault types.

justhell
04-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Hey everyone!

There'll be no major problem for end game players,since at lv 41 just gonna used that ring for lv up or when boss around 10% - 5% hp ( and wish for luck proc gonna active ).

Just for compare :

At lv 41 :
- Pottency : 45 dex 23 int 3.0 dmg
- Force : 47 int 11 str 3.16% crit
- Will : 45 str 23 int 53 armor

At lv 15 :
- Potency : 19 dex 10 int 3.0 dmg
- Force : 19 int 5 str 1.34% crit
- Will : 19 str 10 int 23 armor

Main concern is on twink lv,saw the diferent? Yep mage suffered the most,lost stat and crit chance,war lost his armor. But rogue? For rich players they can using para gem from 1 till 3 slot (i believe the thing hold them to put more para on their gears is slot limited),if that so then hard to re-balance at twink lv.

Just wish next time you guys gonna consider how or what effect at lv 1 till end game lv and please be fair when released a thing,if one class got best type then the other should have to. Basicly this is awesome idea :) for non plat player like me,chance to got mythic thing without suffering many death and spent alot of ankh is a dream come true. And thx for clarifying (even still not answering my concern,why just rog got best type).

Wazakesy
04-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Fibius, your signature is classic. I just noticed it

Yeah too classy and sassy xD

Jazzi
04-11-2015, 02:45 PM
I think this ring needs to proc much sooner if you want to call it mythic. Here's the deal, in tombs people pull 2-3 rooms at a time, plus a hall way. Out of all those mobs, this ring procs after they've all died and there's only like 3 witch spawns standing. Try it for yourself it does this almost every time

My thoughts exactly. The proc is just to rare. At this rate the damage loss for using it over a blood ruby with para, or a arcane ring with para, will actually slow down the levelling process instead of speeding it up.

carmine_blade
04-12-2015, 12:25 AM
Fibius, your signature is classic. I just noticed it

Paper must be mage, warrior obvs rock leaving rogue as scissors... kinda appropriate!

Ladysophie
04-12-2015, 01:07 AM
Hey everyone!

Hi Fibius,
The Arlorian ring is not good statwise but it is neither good as a lep/exp buff. What is the point of expecting a proc that might come for a few seconds in a 5minutes run while you fighting with worse stats at the risk of dying often and burning more ankhs overall?
During a boss fights(thats where rerolls really matter) you have to be lucky enough to proc the luck at the right time then be lucky enough to proc a reroll in the loot table, LOL!
IMO if this ring was meant for exping and not for fighting then the proc buff should be made permanent or extremely often. Often enough the proc always occurs when i need it.
I would prefer a lep ring no stats & permanent exp/reroll like the leprechaun amulet than a ring that proc sometimes cause it has to compensate for its awful stats and i have to pay 50 plat more for (lep amulet cost 150plat)...

Wazakesy
04-12-2015, 03:18 AM
I think this ring needs to proc much sooner if you want to call it mythic. Here's the deal, in tombs people pull 2-3 rooms at a time, plus a hall way. Out of all those mobs, this ring procs after they've all died and there's only like 3 witch spawns standing. Try it for yourself it does this almost every time

AoE moves like fireball(higher chances with the DoT ulgrades), gale, clock.

Rogues charged nox with area increase upgrade

Warriors...skyward smash?...