PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I am just wondering if anyone of my fellow PL Players live in North Dakota.

Hmm.... interesting!

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Nope! North Carolina.

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Haha noone really knows much about North Dakota or even that it exists. I went to New York once and i got asked where i was from and i said North Dakota and they said where is that? haha

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Haha it's ok, I know it exists :) I'm Moravian and people don't know what that is.

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Haha thanks. What is Moravian? Sounds like a Avian Archer :D

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Bahahaha a Moravian is someone who belongs to the Moravian denomination of Christianity. Like Baptists, Lutherans, Catholics, Methodists... Moravians.

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 03:40 PM
OH.. I get it now :D. Now i feel like i am in church ;D!

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:48 PM
OH.. I get it now :D. Now i feel like i am in church ;D!

Lol, I never go to church aside from holidays. We have really nice traditions, like love feasts. It's like a communion, only with coffee and sweet bread. We usually have them on Thanksgiving and around Christmas. There is always music and candles. It's really enjoyable.

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 03:52 PM
A moravian is a girl bird, cuz she want MORE AVIAN.
(lolz, bad one Ik.)
Anyway, I live in Arkansas.
The Natural State. I mean, WTF?!

Lysdexic
03-21-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm from Minnesota and am in Detroit Lakes a lot, that's like a stones throw away. By the way... has the flooding hit yet??? :(

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 03:53 PM
lol, i never go to church aside from holidays. We have really nice traditions, like love feasts. It's like a communion, only with coffee and sweet bread. We usually have them on thanksgiving and around christmas. There is always music and candles. It's really enjoyable.

:o go to church more!

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:54 PM
:o go to church more!

I like sleeping on Sundays!

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 03:55 PM
I like sleeping on Sundays!

Me too!
But you STILL need to go to church more. :)

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Me too!
But you STILL need to go to church more. :)

Haha :) I should, but I am very lazy about it. I used to go every Sunday and I was really involved with the youth group in middle school, but when I started high school I sort of stopped.

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Haha :) I should, but I am very lazy about it. I used to go every Sunday and I was really involved with the youth group in middle school, but when I started high school I sort of stopped.

Hehe, I was really liking the youth group in middle school too. Went EVERYWHERE with em. EVERYWHERE. High school, still was pretty involved, now, I'm slacking on going to church, like going every other week now.

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Hehe, I was really liking the youth group in middle school too. Went EVERYWHERE with em. EVERYWHERE. High school, still was pretty involved, now, I'm slacking on going to church, like going every other week now.

Lol you're better than me. They see me on Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Lol you're better than me. They see me on Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.

:o.
:o

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Lol this thread isnt about church! :D. I dont really care.

@Lysdexic Ya we are starting to sand bag. I really dont think it will flood bad at all just maybe 40 feet? About that. But ya it is about a throwing stones length away :D. Only if your Brett Farve ;D. So where in Minnesota you live?

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Lol this thread isnt about church! :D. I dont really care.

@Lysdexic Ya we are starting to sand bag. I really dont think it will flood bad at all just maybe 40 feet? About that. But ya it is about a throwing stones length away :D. Only if your Brett Farve ;D. So where in Minnesota you live?

Lol if you haven't noticed already, every thread I comment on becomes off-topic :)

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Haha ya i kind of caught on to that.