PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Schnitzel
04-03-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm reading forums of ursoth event, and SnS and Nightshade.

Whats going on?

kydrian
04-03-2015, 05:04 PM

Whats going on?

SnS won't be returning this next ursoth event and as well as nightshade maybe I don't know to be exact

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

darthdlo
04-03-2015, 05:18 PM
With sts nothing is definite maybe not this year but next year they will have moods change idea change community changes this game has great devs and staff 5hey listen either another will come that is similar or the rarity will b greater with them not releasing every yeah imagine if abbadon slag glacian etc never left they would b no market just look at things that stay, worthless. I know some horde items but its nice to have them chanve things up so others can rise their monatary value its a replica of society just pixilated in life nothing is guaranteed and if the kennedys wouldnt have been shot nixon prob wouldnt have been president not good for the country but good for those who benefit from nixon every1 gets their turn just remember nothings guaranteed make the most out what u got. Happy good friday crawdads and apple crown deserve the credits for makeing this rant possible without them this couldnt have happened stand and take a bow..."clap" "clap" "clap" now lock lol

Bellaelda
04-03-2015, 05:20 PM

Whats going on?

Not happy either... We been waiting year

Trying to get clarification if something better is coming or what the deal is