PDA

View Full Version : Levelling

Madfisho
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Wow! Its this time again!:) Happy Easter Guys! Hope You Have A Good One (Eat Lots Of Chocolate!) ;) So, I Have Been Trying To "Get Rich" For A While. I Had An Idea Of Making A Level 61-62 Toon To Farm Drag/61 Items. I Have Already Wasted 70 Plat On It And It's Only L37. I Bought A 3x For 30m And After Bought A 4x For 60m And Still Only At 37. Is This Normal? If Not How Can I Level Faster? I Really Want To Be At 61 By Sunday Night At Around 10pm (AEST) So It's 12:15pm On Saturday Here Now So I have A Bit Of Time. And May I Pretty Please Ask...... Would Some One Please Help Me Level Up? My Toon Im Levelling Is Called "FarmVampFeast" But The Toon I Am Most Active On Is "MaxGoldMerch" So If You Have Any Questions Or Would Like To Help Please Comment On This Thread Or PM Me In Game.
Thankyou Very Much For Reading.
Your Sincerely,
MaxGoldMerch[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] [emoji1]

Sent from my Apple SmartWatch using Tapatalk

Giazagilur
04-03-2015, 09:32 PM
If you're willing to put in more plat, then do the classic mega maze...and if you've got 80 plat to spare, the 2x xp for one week (which I know would be a waste as you'd only need it for about a day) stacked with 4x combo

Madfisho
04-03-2015, 09:49 PM
If you're willing to put in more plat, then do the classic mega maze...and if you've got 80 plat to spare, the 2x xp for one week (which I know would be a waste as you'd only need it for about a day) stacked with 4x combo

I was doing mega maze til about L28 then went to skellar

Madfisho
04-03-2015, 09:52 PM

Question-
Would you be able to help me?
Ty!:)

Madfisho
04-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Wow! Its this time again!:) Happy Easter Guys! Hope You Have A Good One (Eat Lots Of Chocolate!) ;) So, I Have Been Trying To "Get Rich" For A While. I Had An Idea Of Making A Level 61-62 Toon To Farm Drag/61 Items. I Have Already Wasted 70 Plat On It And It's Only L37. I Bought A 3x For 30m And After Bought A 4x For 60m And Still Only At 37. Is This Normal? If Not How Can I Level Faster? I Really Want To Be At 61 By Sunday Night At Around 10pm (AEST) So It's 12:15pm On Saturday Here Now So I have A Bit Of Time. And May I Pretty Please Ask...... Would Some One Please Help Me Level Up? My Toon Im Levelling Is Called "FarmVampFeast" But The Toon I Am Most Active On Is "MaxGoldMerch" So If You Have Any Questions Or Would Like To Help Please Comment On This Thread Or PM Me In Game.
Thankyou Very Much For Reading.
Your Sincerely,
MaxGoldMerch[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] [emoji1]

Splammy
04-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Lel Max, I Love The Idea Of All Caps. Reminds Me Of My Chat Bubbles! =)

Befs
04-04-2015, 01:09 PM

lul already has smartwatch.

End
04-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Okie. If you cant wait for 3x combo then it will be alot slower. Fathom takes alot of plat but it gets the jobdone quickly, I remember reading a thread that Maze gives you more plat to xp ratio.

2x weekly
3x combo
Thrasher
Someone running inside

Easy peasy

Madfisho
04-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Lel Max, I Love The Idea Of All Caps. Reminds Me Of My Chat Bubbles! =)

Hehe!:)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Madfisho
04-04-2015, 06:26 PM
Okie. If you cant wait for 3x combo then it will be alot slower. Fathom takes alot of plat but it gets the jobdone quickly, I remember reading a thread that Maze gives you more plat to xp ratio.

2x weekly
3x combo
Thrasher
Someone running inside

Easy peasy

I got 1.5x combo on it but out of plat CUZ wasted it all:/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Iilhopeliliil
04-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Use 3x combo(blessing), 4x xp( u don't really need the thrasher because you run fast enough with blessing), and just keep doing runs, at ao1 5th map, ao2 plasma, ao3 crush the keeper, sewers 1st map, and keep doing runs in nuri 1st map and eventually, do runs at crypt ^^, btw I got from l28 to l70 in a day by doing that

Iilhopeliliil
04-05-2015, 05:10 AM

2x weekly
3x combo
Thrasher
Someone running inside

Easy peasy
U don't need thrasher, all u need is 4x xp because the 3x combo covers it all. In guild hall, thrashers cost 36 plat, 4x xp costs 27 plat. In daily deal, thrashers can go down to 30 plat but the 4x xp elix is still cheaper

Befs
04-05-2015, 09:32 AM
U don't need thrasher, all u need is 4x xp because the 3x combo covers it all. In guild hall, thrashers cost 36 plat, 4x xp costs 27 plat. In daily deal, thrashers can go down to 30 plat but the 4x xp elix is still cheaper

bot wot ef hi ez liek epw and nu gets 3x foe 60+ daiz?

Epw
04-06-2015, 12:36 PM
bot wot ef hi ez liek epw and nu gets 3x foe 60+ daiz?
In that case im gonna laugh so hard. Sorry! :)

MrClifford
04-07-2015, 12:50 PM
I waiting for x3 daily, and did mega from 1-61 in just over 3 hours solo. So about 300 plat. Loco (x4) + x3daily and enable xp gains