PDA

View Full Version : The truth about SnS

Redezyx
04-03-2015, 11:37 PM
There's so many threads going on about sns and to clarify sns was a mistake it made the rich to OP I understand that people farmed there *** off trying to get on the leaderboard to achieve this pet or instead bought it for a lot of gold let me get back to the point sns was a mistake and bringing it back will just make things worse in al. There will be more sns users and others won't be able to have a chance at being a Better Pvper or leaderboard runner just imagine if this years ursoth event brand sns back since 30 eggs were given out last year and they release another 30. That's only 60 eggs in total that's no way near how much people want it so when those eggs get opened people will complain again saying they missed the event or it was to expensive sns deserves to stay exclusive the more they bring into the game the more the game dies already people mentioned arcane legends in dead because of how op sns is and the arcane ring and here there's people wanting sns to return it's not a good idea it will ruin most of the game why doesn't people want another arcane pet instead you never know how good or not the other one will be. I'm just saying if sns returns imagine how arcane legends will be in a year. Same people running for leaderboard same people always dominating in pvp and we don't want that. The old days were great and now look what's happened to the game it's getting worse by update so bringing a exclusive pet back is making it worse if you missed out on ursoth event that's not my problem it's returning again but with a different egg I missed the ursoth event as well and I want sns too like everyone else but I'm not desperate im doing fine without sns and all of you can do fine without it as well it's a game guys don't take everything seriously al isn't going to last forever to make the most out of it and enjoy on the other note plat spenders might be a bit mad about the fact of taking it seriously but that's fine if you do because im a plat spender as well but most people complain about the crates system etc and event leaderboards if you are mad just don't spend plat anymore it's simple.

Ps: I know many people on this thread will have a rant but oh well I just wanted to point out something. Enjoy and make arcane legends last :)

Froxanthar
04-03-2015, 11:43 PM
There's so many threads going on about sns and to clarify sns was a mistake it made the rich to OP I understand that people farmed there *** off trying to get on the leaderboard to achieve this pet or instead bought it for a lot of gold let me get back to the point sns was a mistake and bringing it back will just make things worse in al.

There will be more sns users and others won't be able to have a chance at being a Better Pvper or leaderboard runner just imagine if this years ursoth event brand sns back since 30 eggs were given out last year and they release another 30.

That's only 60 eggs in total that's no way near how much people want it so when those eggs get opened people will complain again saying they missed the event or it was to expensive sns deserves to stay exclusive the more they bring into the game the more the game dies already.

People mentioned arcane legends in dead because of how op sns is and the arcane ring and here there's people wanting sns to return it's not a good idea it will ruin most of the game why doesn't people want another arcane pet instead you never know how good or not the other one will be. I'm just saying if sns returns imagine how arcane legends will be in a year.

Same people running for leaderboard same people always dominating in pvp and we don't want that. The old days were great and now look what's happened to the game it's getting worse by update so bringing a exclusive pet back is making it worse if you missed out on ursoth event that's not my problem it's returning again but with a different egg.

I missed the ursoth event as well and I want sns too like everyone else but I'm not desperate im doing fine without sns and all of you can do fine without it as well it's a game guys don't take everything seriously al isn't going to last forever to make the most out of it and enjoy.

On the other note plat spenders might be a bit mad about the fact of taking it seriously but that's fine if you do because im a plat spender as well but most people complain about the crates system etc and event leaderboards if you are mad just don't spend plat anymore it's simple.

Ps: I know many people on this thread will have a rant but oh well I just wanted to point out something. Enjoy and make arcane legends last :)

Trying to read here..

Redezyx
04-03-2015, 11:44 PM
I also want to say that many people have been saving up for this pet for a year. Well arcane legends is mostly about risks just cause you hear ursoth is coming back doesn't mean sns will think forward guys think smart if it's not confirmed by a dev and your saving your gold up for sns then by all means that's just pure dumb sts already confirmed its not returning and there's people will complaing.

darthdlo
04-04-2015, 12:02 AM
The game been heading that way b4 sns was ever around its an unfair system to begin With pets should not b allowd cause not all people cant stay close enough pet wise for competion and mythic arcane weapons and armor shouldnt b allowed us whag every1 else in game can get then duke it out most ppl have a little advantage and dont wanna lose it so the come here and rant ur all behind a screen i do t believe none of u sts has facts they c how much luying goes on alot these rants arent even truthful that y things dont get acted on they have hard numbers they know what their doing if they didnt we would all still b playing pl only just have faith there will b small setbacks but overall for a F2P its good

Arrowz
04-04-2015, 01:08 AM
I also want to say that many people have been saving up for this pet for a year. Well arcane legends is mostly about risks just cause you hear ursoth is coming back doesn't mean sns will think forward guys think smart if it's not confirmed by a dev and your saving your gold up for sns then by all means that's just pure dumb sts already confirmed its not returning and there's people will complaing.

It doesnt matter what sts says anymore because they have proven time and time again that they can change their mind whenever they want

Arachnophobik
04-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Great point. But as everything goes, if ever this happens it cud be fixed by giving farmable average gears and pets that can compete with these no? If we want to fix the gap, i dont think they should adjust the higher part, rather make adjustments on the lower part and bring it up close to the higher one. Maybe a new myth pet than can compete with sns and nekro?

Ssneakykills
04-04-2015, 05:02 AM

Not really dumb if you started saving up thinking it was going to come back for nearly a year then they suddenly say its not now

Are we supposed to be mind readers back in 2014 and know it wasn't coming back?

Redezyx
04-04-2015, 05:24 AM
Did I say mind readers all im saying it people should think forward there's always a chance it could never happen because it wasn't confirmed its coming back then why grind? You either think smart about it or You wait until sts confirms it

Axesam
04-04-2015, 12:45 PM
It doesnt matter what sts says anymore because they have proven time and time again that they can change their mind whenever they want

So the slogan about community based just a promotion slogan?

Kriticality
04-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Not really dumb if you started saving up thinking it was going to come back for nearly a year then they suddenly say its not now

Are we supposed to be mind readers back in 2014 and know it wasn't coming back?

Did they say it was coming back a year ago or was this an assumption? I don't know because I wasn't playing yet.

Dalmony
04-04-2015, 02:39 PM
There have been so many threads about this... most angles have been covered... now it is just a waiting game for STS to post their official stance on this and provide the answers to everyones questions.

Ssneakykills
04-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Did they say it was coming back a year ago or was this an assumption? I don't know because I wasn't playing yet.

Most were speculating personally I had a feeling it might of came back but Im kind of glad that they are doing something else instead