PDA

View Full Version : I CAN MESSAGE YOU IN BLUE......lol

WoundedEagle
03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
There seems to be the error that i figured out a few days ago that my friends you can text others in blue. Want to know how? Well, First you must have your chat filter on and the person you are messaging must have their filter on. Next, you must type before your sentence is written the text in these parenthesis (ag). That is it and for an example sentence..... "ag hey Xalloren" Thanks for reading. Btw chat filter is automatically turned on when you start the game, but some choose to turn it off. Go into your menu go to your 2nd to last tab on the right and go down to options. Click options and go to the next page of options. :)

WoundedEagle
03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah during gameplay by the way

Ellyidol
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Wasn't this fixed in a recent update?

WoundedEagle
03-21-2011, 04:57 PM
I thought so too but no it is not. It said in changelog fixed unintentional blue tells. Try it for yourself I was quite surprised.

WoundedEagle
03-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Any more questions? feel free to ask

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 07:08 PM
At first I thought the title said you could massage me in blue instead of message. I got excited because I thought you'd be able to turn me into a smurf. Now, I am disappointed.

Plasticuproject
03-21-2011, 07:12 PM
I think they fixed "blue tells" when you type in the abbreviation of states. As in TX would be blue but the bug was that it turned your whole messages blue. Or I could be completely wrong.....

WoundedEagle
03-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Lol Lol Lol Lol lady ;D and yes the "ag" turns your whole message blue