PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] the new mythic ring will be perfect if...

extrapayah
04-04-2015, 12:10 PM
it adapt haunted ring's armor type (str-fitness, dex-will, int-security)
with more or less same mana regen, + the mini bonus damage each haunted rings have

by looking at the proc, i guess arlorian band's main function is for leveling, easy-map farming, and probably to last-hit bosses
for that reason, sustainability is the main concern, in other words, armor and mana regen

so probably it will be perfect is someday in the future (or even better, in the next event), you release a recipe upgrade to change the version into this one (probably will be a downgrade of damage to rogue's ring though, but considering the main reason of using the ring, should not be a problem)

thanks!

Aprove
04-05-2015, 10:35 AM
I want the Force version of the Arlorian Ring changed to the Brutality version (adds more STR than Force but INT is decreased by 1-3) and nice idea btw.

extrapayah
04-05-2015, 02:53 PM
bump, please consider these, devs...

i believe the ring is not for hard battle... so don't bother give them damage attribute, since we don't and shouldn't grind our character in elite maps (where powerful rings with appropriate proc needed)

change the stats into: e.g.: [int-security] 45 int, 23 str, 52 armor, 20 mana/s, 1.6 damage

and use haunted ring's value for mana regen and damage scaling. the previous haunted ring didn't make uproar with the stats, so i think this won't be a problem too

thank youuu

extrapayah
04-12-2015, 07:27 AM
pretty please, sts! :D

thank you