PDA

View Full Version : Why mage arlor ring is force type?

justhell
04-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Why I can't found mythic arlor ring brutality type (int + str) or assault type (int + dex) ? Are they forgot to put on loot table?

I'm not asking for buff,the proc it self already cool for expansion. Just asking why they choose force type rather than brutality or assault type ring for mage? STS must already know that almost all mages prefer to use brutality or assault type gears rather than other type gears.

Just wish devs / mods wanna spare litle time to answer. Thx

Schnitzel
04-04-2015, 08:11 PM
There was only 3 types for that Mythic ring
Force, Will, and something else (forgot)

SakuraXYZ
04-04-2015, 08:19 PM

Force, Will and Potency

justhell
04-04-2015, 08:31 PM
:D The other type is potency. What I'm concern about is why mage type ring is force (11 str + 47 int + around 3 crit) why not assault,brutality or even security type :( . Force type gears is not too good for mage class,maybe not for all mages but at least for me and some of my friends who wondering same thing.

SakuraXYZ
04-04-2015, 09:07 PM
:D The other type is potency. What I'm concern about is why mage type ring is force (11 str + 47 int + around 3 crit) why not assault,brutality or even security type :( . Force type gears is not too good for mage class,maybe not for all mages but at least for me and some of my friends who wondering same thing.

I would buy the ring if it has assualt and brutality. The current ring types doesn't benefit mages that much :(

justhell
04-05-2015, 01:52 AM
I would buy the ring if it has assualt and brutality. The current ring types doesn't benefit mages that much :(
Ikr... Arlor ring force type sacrifice much dmg if compare with my sacred elon fitnes ring or much hp and dmg if compare with mythic blood ring.

Once again not asking for buff this thing,just ask why mages got this type?

bedmaster
04-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Non upgraded myth armor was also force... i think there will be ring upgrade quest

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

carmine_blade
04-05-2015, 06:48 AM
Non upgraded myth armor was also force... i think there will be ring upgrade quest

Possibly, but that would be complicated by the fact that the ring is available at lvls 2-41.. not sure how that would work, unless only the 41 rings were upgradable, somehow.

justhell
04-05-2015, 07:07 AM

Nah ... I doubt that,there's a big diferent,non uprgade mythic are available all the time to looted (from lock crate or elite gold chest) but this ring is limited looted time (just 1 week).

justhell
04-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Possibly, but that would be complicated by the fact that the ring is available at lvls 2-41.. not sure how that would work, unless only the 41 rings were upgradable, somehow.
I believe the reason when they released this ring is to help us reach cap lv in expansion. And again if they'll make this ring upgradable (even only for lv 41),what happen to they who miss / can't play on this event?