PDA

View Full Version : Lot of bugs to be fixed

obee
04-04-2015, 10:09 PM
I know Madnex has a thread, but it seems like STS doesn't check it. Anyways, here are my problems.

My keyboard constantly lags in AL, only in AL. Really hard to talk to people. (Ipad Mini, latest IOS.)
My gamepad constantly sticks, moving my character to a random place.
Lag problems. My internet is solid.
The game gets pretty choppy (Framerate lag).
The screen is behind what happens. Example: I give my friend 25 blue eggs, my screen is still saying I gave them eggs 50 seconds later.
When I quick sell items, it still shows the items for 3-4 seconds.
Tapping on characters in the upper portion of the screen doesn't work.
Trades are extremely annoying to confirm.
My skills stick sometimes, and I can't use them.
Lots of skills are bugged.

This is only a few. Give me more guys!

Dragoonclaws
04-04-2015, 10:26 PM
I know Madnex has a thread, but it seems like STS doesn't check it. Anyways, here are my problems.

My keyboard constantly lags in AL, only in AL. Really hard to talk to people. (Ipad Mini, latest IOS.)
My gamepad constantly sticks, moving my character to a random place.
Lag problems. My internet is solid.
The game gets pretty choppy (Framerate lag).
The screen is behind what happens. Example: I give my friend 25 blue eggs, my screen is still saying I gave them eggs 50 seconds later.
When I quick sell items, it still shows the items for 3-4 seconds.
Tapping on characters in the upper portion of the screen doesn't work.
Trades are extremely annoying to confirm.
My skills stick sometimes, and I can't use them.
Lots of skills are bugged.

This is only a few. Give me more guys!

3- Try resetting your Router

5- each message show for 2 seconds. It also happens when doing the Frost question in Nordr, I complete the quest, but it still shows 150/200

6- I don't get what you mean here

7- I have the same problem here. The problem is for the whole frame. Only the players located right in the middle of your screen can be "inspected".

8- Due to lag, one player will always have lag and the other doesn't. It seems to be linked with the player who hosts the trade.

9- When stunned or frozen, the skills don't work. I noticed that the freeze applied by the frosty demon-dogs in Nordr do NOT block the use of skills

obee
04-04-2015, 10:35 PM
3- Try resetting your Router

5- each message show for 2 seconds. It also happens when doing the Frost question in Nordr, I complete the quest, but it still shows 150/200

6- I don't get what you mean here

7- I have the same problem here. The problem is for the whole frame. Only the players located right in the middle of your screen can be "inspected".

8- Due to lag, one player will always have lag and the other doesn't. It seems to be linked with the player who hosts the trade.

9- When stunned or frozen, the skills don't work. I noticed that the freeze applied by the frosty demon-dogs in Nordr do NOT block the use of skills
For number 9, it happens in brackenridge.

Wazakesy
04-05-2015, 02:47 AM
Hmm..I've heard of sprays, repelents to actually kill bugs - never heard of people actually "fixing" them ;)

Zylx
04-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Hmm..I've heard of sprays, repelents to actually kill bugs - never heard of people actually "fixing" them ;)

I've heard of fixing pugs lol

ClumsyCactus
04-05-2015, 03:19 AM
For 2: i found that pressing the chat Window stops this
For 5: yeah that is just stupid lmao

Zylx
04-05-2015, 03:24 AM
#6 is annoying too

Ssneakykills
04-05-2015, 03:30 AM
My gamepad but sometimes gets stuck in the middle of the screen til I touch it

jorpox
04-05-2015, 03:38 AM
2,8 are so annoying

Dex Scene
04-05-2015, 03:46 AM
For number 9, it happens in brackenridge.
Happens in pvp too

Ardbeg
04-05-2015, 05:36 AM
shouldn t this be in the "technical issues ..." section? also from all latest updates i get the impression stg did check Madnex list.

Yumisa
04-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Its really great of you to tell them which bugs are affecting the game :), But try and mention the IMPORTANT ones that really annoy you or make you at a disadvantage,STS do not have a big enough staff of workers to solve all the minor bugs :p