PDA

View Full Version : Samhayne! Welcome back to the community!

Zeus
03-21-2011, 09:38 PM
First Time I have seen you online in MONTHS! Welcome Back :D

Lesrider
03-21-2011, 09:40 PM
How come he's green and all the other devs are red? Is it like a good cop/bad cop thing?

Zeus
03-21-2011, 09:41 PM
How come he's green and all the other devs are red? Is it like a good cop/bad cop thing?

Nah, It's kinda like the SpacetimeStudios ID. I think It's an account that can override anything.

Lesrider
03-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Nah, It's kinda like the SpacetimeStudios ID. I think It's an account that can override anything.

So why wouldn't G have a green name then?

Ellyidol
03-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Never came across him, but I've seen his posts/stickies :)

Is he like the big boss of STS? :D

Zeus
03-21-2011, 09:43 PM
So why wouldn't G have a green name then?

Because G can log into SpacetimeStudios if he needs some drastic action :D.

Zeus
03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Never came across him, but I've seen his posts/stickies :)

Is he like the big boss of STS? :D

He is the Community Manager, I believe.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
What?!? Where and when did he post???

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 09:45 PM
What?!? Where and when did he post???

Lol he is listed in the online list.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Lol he is listed in the online list.

Oh...that doesnt mean anything then :/...

Samhayne
03-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Wow, you guys are watching that online list like crazy! :D Well, at least rangepwnsmeel is!

I originally helped get things going, but I haven't been doing stuff with Spacetime for a while now. That's changed, so you're likely to see a bit more of me about.

As for my green color name, that was to help those reading understand that I was just a messenger, carrying the good Spacetime word forth!

Zeus
03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Wow, you guys are watching that online list like crazy! :D Well, at least rangepwnsmeel is!

I originally helped get things going, but I haven't been doing stuff with Spacetime for a while now. That's changed, so you're likely to see a bit more of me about.

As for my green color name, that was to help those reading understand that I was just a messenger, carrying the good Spacetime word forth!

I was looking to send a PM to somebody and noticed your name on the list :D. I was like, "No way, It can't be!"

DawnInfinity
03-21-2011, 10:10 PM
+1 for this thread! Welcome back Samhayne. :)

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 10:10 PM

OMG he is ALIVEEE!!!!!! How was your "extended" break!? wanna tell us all about it huh huh huh huh!?! :D

Jk, but yeah, I thought PL hired the mob to hit you there for a bit, nice to meet you! Pharcyde here ;)

KingFu
03-21-2011, 10:17 PM

Sam! I haven't seen you in ages! Welcome back Community guy;)

Samhayne
03-21-2011, 10:34 PM
OMG he is ALIVEEE!!!!!! How was your "extended" break!? wanna tell us all about it huh huh huh huh!?! :D

My extended break had a lot to do with my wife finding our firstborn out in the cabbage patch :) Our daughter is almost 6 months old now and a real joy - and a lot of work, but we're first time parents and still figuring this whole thing out.

KingFu
03-21-2011, 10:36 PM
My extended break had a lot to do with my wife finding our firstborn out in the cabbage patch :) Our daughter is almost 6 months old now and a real joy - and a lot of work, but we're first time parents and still figuring this whole thing out.

Wow, congradulations man. Glad to hear it:)

Zeus
03-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Awesome! Good New :). Everybody loves Baby's! :D

Kingofhurtz
03-21-2011, 10:37 PM
The cabbage patch? You're farmers? Amish?...no that wouldn't work...

Oh and congratz! ;)

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 10:38 PM

Sounds like you got a great life ahead of you :)! Congrats!

Everybody loves Baby's! :D

Except haters :(

http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/haters21.jpg

Physiologic
03-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Congrats on your healthy newborn!! My fiancee and I are trying for our first child too, so we will be in the same boat as you soon.

DawnInfinity
03-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Aww, congratulations on your baby girl! :)

Wrap
03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey! Nice to see ya around Samhayne! ;)

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 11:04 PM

Aww congratulations!! I hope she is making you change some diapers. Man's gotta learn!

Samhayne
03-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Congrats on your healthy newborn!! My fiancee and I are trying for our first child too, so we will be in the same boat as you soon.

Thanks! Oh, and when your baby shows up, just remember that it does get better. The sleep deprivation is insane :(

KingFu
03-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Thanks! Oh, and when your baby shows up, just remember that it does get better. The sleep deprivation is insane :(

What's her name? If you don't mind me asking:) Samantha?;)

Samhayne
03-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Aww congratulations!! I hope she is making you change some diapers. Man's gotta learn!

Haha, you don't know the half of it! I've been home with the baby (I'm working remotely currently) during the day time since my wife went back to work. I'm pretty proud to say that I'm Mr. Mom - child care is freakin hard work!

Samhayne
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
What's her name? If you don't mind me asking:) Samantha?;)

April. I know what you are thinking and no... she was born in October - we just like the name :)

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Haha, you don't know the half of it! I've been home with the baby (I'm working remotely currently) during the day time since my wife went back to work. I'm pretty proud to say that I'm Mr. Mom - child care is freakin hard work!

That's a good man!

EDIT: My mom's name is April :)

KingFu
03-21-2011, 11:14 PM
April. I know what you are thinking and no... she was born in October - we just like the name :)

That's a beautiful name:) I thought you named her after the month the PL anniversary is in;)

Zeus
03-21-2011, 11:15 PM
That's a beautiful name:) I thought you named her after the month the PL anniversary is in;)

So did I! You beat me to it though.

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 11:16 PM
I am just so glad to see how successful the people in Pocket Legends are in real life. Nice to know that the joyful players we play with are also joyful and happy in real life!

Wrap
03-21-2011, 11:23 PM

Haha that's true isn't it!

It's a good name, congradulations!:)

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 11:25 PM
I am just so glad to see how successful the people in Pocket Legends are in real life. Nice to know that the joyful players we play with are also joyful and happy in real life!

-gasp- Brandon, are you tearing up? Aww he's having an emotional moment! -hugs-

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 11:28 PM
-gasp- Brandon, are you tearing up? Aww he's having an emotional moment! -hugs-

*Blushes* There manly tears! I swear!! *Starts crying even more during the warm embrace of a hug*

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 11:29 PM
*Blushes* There manly tears! I swear!! *Starts crying even more during the warm embrace of a hug*

-dramatic pause- Dear, we can't hijack this thread!

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 11:31 PM
*runs off to National Platinum Day Post* We shant not! ;)

giayuan
03-22-2011, 12:05 AM
*runs off to National Platinum Day Post* We shant not! ;)

ahahahaha you guys always crack me up ;D
gratz samhayne!!!

Arterra
03-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Arterra says no hijacks today! This thread is pure win already.

Justg
03-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Sooooo happy to see the Infamous SamHayne back again :)

BeardedBear
03-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Hmm PL launched April second, and Sam names his first born April.....any relation? I THINK SO.

MoarPewPew
03-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Great to have you back on the forums. :)

Also Congratz on your baby :)