PDA

View Full Version : Does playing on a certain device make a difference in pvp?

Yareli
03-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Hmmm does It o.O

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Oh boy. Sarcasm read :P

Edit: Ipads and new gen devices do process data faster, slightly faster spell casts. But it's in the milliseconds.

Kingofhurtz
03-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Oh boy. Sarcasm read :P

-Confusion-

And yes I think it does. Typically people with iPads can spam their spammy skills faster rather than on an iPhone or android.

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 10:51 PM
-Confusion-

And yes I think it does. Typically people with iPads can spam their spammy skills faster rather than on an iPhone or android.

Lol "spam their spammy skills". That would be multitouching.

Kingofhurtz
03-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol "spam their spammy skills". That would be multitouching.

Like I do :)

Yareli
03-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah I usually get killed faster with players who have the iPad :(

giayuan
03-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah I usually get killed faster with players who have the iPad :(

how do you know they have ipads and not just extremely fast finger? :P

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 11:47 PM
how do you know they have ipads and not just extremely fast finger? :P

Because even lone couldn't shoot two spells at the same time with his quickdraw fingers.

Sounds like a giant cinder block with a bear strapped onto it fell out of the sky and landed on a bird when you cast all spells at the same time.

giayuan
03-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Because even lone couldn't shoot two spells at the same time with his quickdraw fingers.

Sounds like a giant cinder block with a bear strapped onto it fell out of the sky and landed on a bird when you cast all spells at the same time.

hahaa Lol ;D anyway i like how you use lone for comparison, he will stay with us as a legacy...

Pharcyde
03-22-2011, 12:00 AM
hahaa Lol ;D anyway i like how you use lone for comparison, he will stay with us as a legacy...

He still technically here, lurking in the unofficial PL palringo page.

ultimateduck
03-22-2011, 02:44 PM
I play on an iPhone 3G and I find it makes a little bit of a difference, some games I see other players freeze, then suddenly they appear in front of me and I'm lying dead, having been nailed by their combo while I was frozen but that only happens rarely. It's also a bit jumpy but it is bearable and doesn't affect me too much

Phaded
03-25-2011, 06:38 AM
I'd say yes. If I play on my XOOM I literally can shoot off five skills at once due to multi touch. Makes it boring tho, so I just play on my thunder bolt.

Dynastu
03-25-2011, 04:45 PM
No, you can use skills much faster on a iphone than an ipad. The skill buttons on an ipad are much farther apart. Ping is MUCH better on an ipad, though. And yes, peolple that use ipads can multi. Most do not, however.