PDA

View Full Version : Unspoken rules, considerations

Otukura
03-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Do these actually take place anywhere? In a few games, sure, but in most... you'll be 1v1ing someone, because they want to, and suddenly the rest of their team feels the need to fight because they want an easy 3v1 kill. Can't pull above a 2kd here, with my de/str bear build...

If the teams are 2v1, and I'm on the 2, I'll let people fight it out, completely, wait for them to rebuff, and then fight, telling my teammate to not attack, and we'd take turns attacking. Sometimes they just don't listen. Respectively, when I'm on the 1 side, I'm ALWAYS teamed.... unless someone nice/I'm friends with is on the 2.

People who say 1 v 1, then sit by the orb, waiting for you to come so they can use it.... I just run.

Team stackers... 1v1, one person gets a kill, 2 people join, they both go on the team with the guy who got a kill.... >.> In other games I've played, it's considered better to join the team with less players, or if they're the same, the team with the worse score. I tend to do that...

But I'm now just rambling like an old man(nothing wrong with that), and are there any considerations/rules? Kossi, I've played with you a few times, and notice you do both of these, team, and don't team. Are there times when you should/shouldn't abide by these...?

Parasyte
03-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Hey add rumph we can get something going I am lvl 15

Otukura
03-21-2011, 11:37 PM
mmk... you'll be getting a request from Otukuru... I believe... it's my lowest, a level 20. Might be ara or aru....