PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet banners glitched?

Ladysophie
04-05-2015, 11:13 AM
I ran the gauntlet event on 1 toon but got 2 banners instead of 1.
Was there a glitch when the prizes where given out? & why did those who ran the gauntlet event for the 30minutes it was reopened also get a banner?

cami
04-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Maybe that was my banner, I still wait for my banner and a answer from STS, I WAS in the place 86rd and nothing lol

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Idk if you guys saw the LB ranking after the repair patch...

cami
04-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Idk if you guys saw the LB ranking after the repair patch...

yes this was crazy lol

many rogues had 10 points and rogues who never I see in the LB LOL

Ravager
04-05-2015, 11:51 AM
When the server goes down, the leaderboard is empty and people on the leaderboard are not populated until that leaderboard contender has logged in to update it. The last maintenance update was 30 minutes before the gauntlet 2 ended. So those who were on the leaderboard and also logged in for that 30 minute window got their prizes, including banner. Those who did not, were not populated onto the leaderboard thus did not get the prizes. The gauntlet was reopened for another 30 minutes earlier this week, giving the weekend for those who did not get back onto the leaderboard (but should have) to repopulate back onto the leaderboard properly. After the 30 minutes, the gauntlet 2 leaderboard was finalized and prizes were given again and in many cases, another banner if you were awarded one on Thursday. That's the way I see it.

cami
04-05-2015, 11:55 AM
When the server goes down, the leaderboard is empty and people on the leaderboard are not populated until that leaderboard contender has logged in to update it. The last maintenance update was 30 minutes before the gauntlet 2 ended. So those who were on the leaderboard and also logged in for that 30 minute window got their prizes, including banner. Those who did not, were not populated onto the leaderboard thus did not get the prizes. The gauntlet was reopened for another 30 minutes earlier this week, giving the weekend for those who did not get back onto the leaderboard (but should have) to repopulate back onto the leaderboard properly. After the 30 minutes, the gauntlet 2 leaderboard was finalized and prizes were given again and in many cases, another banner if you were awarded one on Thursday. That's the way I see it.

then I lost my place nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D,:

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2015, 11:58 AM

The way I see the LB repair patch: it was a roll back to the last save. There was something really weird aswell: people would have some odd numbers. Visitong had 143 points.. when he is supposed to have 1800.

Ravager
04-05-2015, 12:05 PM
The way I see the LB repair patch: it was a roll back to the last save. There was something really weird aswell: people would have some odd numbers. Visitong had 143 points.. when he is supposed to have 1800.

Ah more to it than the standard leaderboard refresh after a server maintenance.

Visiting
04-05-2015, 03:09 PM
What's a Visitong ;P

Dragoonclaws
04-05-2015, 03:11 PM
What's a Visitong ;P

It's not visiting, it's staying.

Ladysophie
04-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Bump.
I ran 7 days for this banner only to be told i could have gotten it if i ran for 30minutes, can any developer here answer my questions, eh? Ty.

Remiem
04-06-2015, 01:41 PM
To answer this, a glitch happened at the end of the event that was causing the some of the wrong people/points to be displayed on the leaderboard. On Friday afternoon we ran a script to determine the correct leaderboard rankings and granted prizes accordingly. We are still working to determine the cause of the glitch so that it does not happen in the future. Until then, all is right with the prizes granted. If you feel that you were supposed to receive a prize but did not, please contact support via support.spacetimestudios.com. Sorry for all of the confusion!

Ladysophie
04-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Ty remi.