PDA

View Full Version : lag--omg! what can i do !

CNN_BCC
03-22-2011, 03:23 AM
I am in beijing ,when my bear low lv50 there is no lag,but when lv50 ping is too high to my ipad don't work(march,2011 later) , I really like this game, but lag is borning me ,OMG, WHAT CAN I DO! By the way the connecting is good !

Necrobane
03-22-2011, 04:41 AM
Ipads can't handel the larger and more comlecated level that start around lvl 45. This is why you would be experiencing bad framerate.

JaytB
03-22-2011, 06:33 AM
Maybe it helps if you uncheck the 'high quality' option. Haven't tried it on my iPad myself though.

Ellyidol
03-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Maybe it helps if you uncheck the 'high quality' option. Haven't tried it on my iPad myself though.

It's actually helped me more. I think HQ here is treated differently, it's a common assumption that more quality = lesser performance, but I'm not so sure here..

HQ seems to smoothen your gameplay due to it adding more "fog" and such. The problem with no HQ is everything is so sharp and lit up, that spells etc makes it seem very heavy. I'm not entirely sure, but that's what I've observed. :)

Best case would be to try it.

noneo
03-22-2011, 07:01 AM
You can check out this thread on Lag-Spking. It may help you find a solution.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12418-The-infamous-quot-Lag-Spike-quot-server-disconnects-etc.

CNN_BCC
03-22-2011, 09:07 PM
firt bro what is the means of 'comlecated' 'framerate'. secondly maybe the importantly is crowd time when i play PL, i usually play it at 20-24 o'clock beijing time.