PDA

View Full Version : hi iam new in pocket legends

VINICIUSVELO
04-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi iam new in pocket legendsAnd I wanted to know who some tips put alAnd if you can help'm a acher sorry for my english

Draoscao
04-06-2015, 02:27 AM
I got some tips that will help you out!
1. Don't beg for money, you will only cause a bad name for yourself
2. Get a high enough level and farm maps like nuri's funhouse (54+) Vampire feast(58+) and sell the rare loot to get a lot of gold to buy you sets.
3. Join an active guild! For example Xgc who accept almost everyone and even some pros join that guild ;)
4. Have Fun! The most important thing that's needed
5. Also make sure you get your daily blessings, you always have a chance at getting a 3x combo for 24 hours
6. If you get a 3x combo follow the leveling guide that is laying in the forums somewhere
7. Make Friends PL is alot more fun if you have friends to play with
8. If a player asks for money ignore him/her. Doubling money is just bull. Always watch your trade carefully! People are sometimes putting 400k on purpose instead of 4m for example.
9. And Also if you ever reach a level above 65 you can stat your skills above 6 so for example your Blast Shot can be skilled to 9.
10. Full dex was always the best way to play bird in my opinion but if you want to go str or even int :smiley_simmons: do what's the most fun and effective for you.
11. If you can't help the fact that you're not rich and still want good sets, try crafting sets this will take a while but it's definitely worth it. My crafting history was: Phantom crossbow, Crafted Sanguine Longbow set, Swift and Savage armour and also crafting is a good way to make gold. I made 1 million of that phantom crossbow I crafted
Good Luck and make the most out of PL whilst it still is here

VINICIUSVELO
04-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the tips bro vain attempts to evolve and now paid by the advice I do not like asking for money not know why bad .. more thank you for everything al

Draoscao
04-06-2015, 09:04 AM
You're welcome! To be honest, I've received a million times messages like: 'Money pls' or 'I need gold or items plz'. A 'lot' of new players beg and personally, that sickens me, because a game is supposed to be challenging and rewarding as in after a long time of farming and you receive an amazing loot drop. That's an awesome feeling, it is even better if you're poor and you get green armour (me 8 months ago) . Now I'm through that and capped to 76 I just need a 3x and will reach 77 and wear the lustrous set I have :playful:

Sheugokin
04-06-2015, 10:35 AM
I got some tips that will help you out!
1. Don't beg for money, you will only cause a bad name for yourself
2. Get a high enough level and farm maps like nuri's funhouse (54+) Vampire feast(58+) and sell the rare loot to get a lot of gold to buy you sets.
3. Join an active guild! For example Xgc who accept almost everyone and even some pros join that guild ;)
4. Have Fun! The most important thing that's needed
5. Also make sure you get your daily blessings, you always have a chance at getting a 3x combo for 24 hours
6. If you get a 3x combo follow the leveling guide that is laying in the forums somewhere
7. Make Friends PL is alot more fun if you have friends to play with
8. If a player asks for money ignore him/her. Doubling money is just bull. Always watch your trade carefully! People are sometimes putting 400k on purpose instead of 4m for example.
9. And Also if you ever reach a level above 65 you can stat your skills above 6 so for example your Blast Shot can be skilled to 9.
10. Full dex was always the best way to play bird in my opinion but if you want to go str or even int :smiley_simmons: do what's the most fun and effective for you.
11. If you can't help the fact that you're not rich and still want good sets, try crafting sets this will take a while but it's definitely worth it. My crafting history was: Phantom crossbow, Crafted Sanguine Longbow set, Swift and Savage armour and also crafting is a good way to make gold. I made 1 million of that phantom crossbow I crafted
Good Luck and make the most out of PL whilst it still is here

FINAL STEP: PvP.

Groaning
04-06-2015, 12:50 PM
FIRST STEP: PvP.

yap fixed

End
04-06-2015, 03:34 PM
yap Corrupted

yap fixed

Jblazer
04-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Welcome :D

KadavBane
05-14-2015, 02:39 PM
To add on to his question, I have a lvl 20 Paladin and got some Platinum and am trying to figure out the best things to spend it on. I bought 10 extra auction slots, a ring and one of the Magic Mirror skins that grants stats. Any other suggestions?

KadavBane
05-14-2015, 04:27 PM
I have about 80 Plat right now to spend, but could get some more. Thanks!

Taccori
08-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Hola, buongiorno, aloha etc

Befs
08-04-2015, 09:45 PM
As a bird, stay full dex, however don't expect to do the most damage until 45. Up until then u will be last, but then u catch up :)