PDA

View Full Version : Have Mythic Pendant recipes stopped dropping totally?

Serancha
04-05-2015, 09:42 PM
I know my luck is terrible. I have only ever seen one recipe drop in over 600 arena runs, and it wasn't for me. However, I know that quite a few people were averaging one or two every 500 runs for a while there. In the last 2 weeks I have not heard of any drops, and in well over 150 lb runs the last week, I have not seen a single pendant drop, nor has anyone I have run with.

So, have the mythic amulet recipes stopped dropping or been reduced to the ridiculous rarity they were originally?

Also, when will the arcane fossil actually become lootable? We (speaking for all arena running end-gamers) have put in endless work and spent piles of money on this wild goose chase, and still it doesn't drop.

Both situations seem a lot like false advertising to me.

obee
04-05-2015, 09:44 PM
A guildie dropped one yesterday. I totally forgot about the fossil until now! XD

Serancha
04-05-2015, 09:46 PM
No offence, but unless the person themselves posts, preferably with screenshot, it can't be counted as valid. People posting accounts of "friends" getting drops is all too frequently just rumour.

obee
04-05-2015, 09:48 PM
No offence, but unless the person themselves posts, preferably with screenshot, it can't be counted as valid. People posting accounts of "friends" getting drops is all too frequently just rumour.
I got a screenie.

fiorent
04-05-2015, 10:32 PM
No offence... belive me or not but my arena chest give me Fossil (open last night)

And now im post it in trader market section

Serancha
04-05-2015, 11:11 PM
That would be the second fossil ever looted from an arena chest. Congrats.

What's that? 1/50,000 odds? Awesome, STS. Nothing like equal opportunity for people who actually play the game. Odds of arcane in crates is like 1/500

mxzgrawp
04-05-2015, 11:28 PM
I know my luck is terrible. I have only ever seen one recipe drop in over 600 arena runs, and it wasn't for me. However, I know that quite a few people were averaging one or two every 500 runs for a while there. In the last 2 weeks I have not heard of any drops, and in well over 150 lb runs the last week, I have not seen a single pendant drop, nor has anyone I have run with.

So, have the mythic amulet recipes stopped dropping or been reduced to the ridiculous rarity they were originally?

Also, when will the arcane fossil actually become lootable? We (speaking for all arena running end-gamers) have put in endless work and spent piles of money on this wild goose chase, and still it doesn't drop.

Both situations seem a lot like false advertising to me.

Saying that drop was totally nerfed is false.I have Seen over 20 recipes in Traders' Market section freshly looted,although still looking for my own.The drop for recipes is 1/10000 and fossil 1/100000 from personal experience Apparently the 10000th Person that completes a arena Run after recope was looted drops recipe,this isn't 10000 runs done by yourself,it's a counter for all players of AL.Same with the fossil,which is so rare just because People don't bother with the chests or it's just too rare as drop rate. Just what I noticed and Made a personal Review out of it.Hope you'll get Lucky soon too!:)

mxzgrawp
04-05-2015, 11:31 PM

What's that? 1/50,000 odds? Awesome, STS. Nothing like equal opportunity for people who actually play the game. Odds of arcane in crates is like 1/500

The drop for the Arena chests is so low is because you don't open them with platinum,like the Locked Crates,so seems pretty normal for STG to make drop rate lower,which automatically makes locked crates' drop lower too.

Serancha
04-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Saying that drop was totally nerfed is false.

I never said the drop rate was totally nerfed. However, the top arena runners have been commenting on a noticeable drop in drops recently, so I wanted to post a query to see if others have noticed the same thing.

Kriticality
04-06-2015, 12:34 AM
I looted about a week ago with Ard and Avaree. My second recipe in ~1000 runs. I think my first was around 400 mark and this one I THINK was around the 1k.

Zylx
04-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Are you supposed to get these on reroll?

Zeus
04-06-2015, 01:08 AM

Whitecaster, Hucre (2x), Angeldevil, Diggdugg, and now this guy. There may be some more I'm missing.

Dex Scene
04-07-2015, 05:38 AM
They need to Buff the drop rates!! Some gets them some just don't get them at all even after running countless arena!!
So fed up!

Uninstalling
04-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Does the drop rate of lock is specified to an estimation number of runs? for example most people get recipe after 400-500 runs..is that what alot of people will need to run in order to get atleast one recipe? Or is there a luckier person who runs about 200 runs and got recipe?

GoodSyntax
04-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Lol@luck in this game

After 1k runs without looting a recipe, let alone fossil, I gave up and bought the recipe from someone else who obviously has better luck than me.

It's disappointing to see that luck is mightier than skill AND hard work.

Alhuntrazeck
04-07-2015, 08:45 AM
A friend of mine got it just today. IGN: Goazipar, go talk to him to confirm :o

raw
04-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Seems like its been nerfed again, or I just have terrible luck. In the past 2 weeks i've logged about 200 runs and I've seen one drop.

Like Kali said. lol @ the luck system in this game. I still don't understand why I need to open thousands of arena crates for a chance at obtaining a fossil. Has anyone ever heard of ANYONE looting fossil from arena chests? I know there have been names put out there but who can confirm that theirs didn't just come from crates?

Not to derail your topic Sera, but @ anyone who farms Arena, or any upper elite (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs), how much do you spend on elixirs, potions, ankhs and how much do you make on average?

Anyona
04-07-2015, 09:14 AM
I just hope I loot the recipe before the expansion comes, I don't want to have to fork out 8-9m on something which is lootable.
It's different when buying an Arcane Pet since they only drop from crates...

Wazakesy
04-07-2015, 09:16 AM
How about glacians and HJs droppin?.......

Anyona
04-07-2015, 09:19 AM
How about glacians and HJs droppin?.......

Both of those arcane pets are outdated and I rather use one of the gold tier event pets than Hj and Glacian

GoodSyntax
04-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Seems like its been nerfed again, or I just have terrible luck. In the past 2 weeks i've logged about 200 runs and I've seen one drop.

Like Kali said. lol @ the luck system in this game. I still don't understand why I need to open thousands of arena crates for a chance at obtaining a fossil. Has anyone ever heard of ANYONE looting fossil from arena chests? I know there have been names put out there but who can confirm that theirs didn't just come from crates?

Not to derail your topic Sera, but @ anyone who farms Arena, or any upper elite (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs), how much do you spend on elixirs, potions, ankhs and how much do you make on average?

It all depends on luck.

There are days that I spend 200-300k on farming (ankh kits, elixir kits, pots, etc) with nothing to show for it.

Then, there are days where I loot a couple of planar chests, a few Elite Golden Dragonchests, AND save up enough fragments to buy and sell Breeze. Days like this, I can profit almost 2 million.

I am generally a slow net positive, but, to be honest, it is a real grind trying to have positive cashflow through farming alone.

There are weeks that I turn a profit of 4m, and there are weeks where I spend 2m with nothing to show. In the past month, I believe I am up about 3-4m total. But, keep in mind that this includes many, many runs with pro parties. Typically, when I run with PUGs I am net negative, since farming is slow and death counts/pot consumption are high.

Wazakesy
04-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Both of those arcane pets are outdated and I rather use one of the gold tier event pets than Hj and Glacian

Yes, I agree they are a bit out-dated, and do not hold much value, but i was just asking for an opinion. Thanks for responding.

rstilzchen
04-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Chances for recipe are auto-adjusted in order to don't flood Arlor with rare item

Niixed
04-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I understand the need to limit the availability of farmable arcane items, but...Serancha has a point. I think it's difficult for STS to understand how frustrating such daunting odds are for an individual player. It seems as though STS doesn't often consider how things look from an individual player's perspective.

The egg mythic rings are a great example of STS thinking only in terms of numbers and not from a player's perspective. A luck proc that probably won't happen at the critical moment you've worked hard to get to? Us players say, "Gee, thanks! :/" It would be better to have a 2.5% permanent luck increase for wearing a ring, that would be easier to swallow.

Ardbeg
04-07-2015, 11:30 AM
I have not seen one drop in almost a month

i saw 2 drop in my parties the last two weeks.

Tatman
04-07-2015, 11:57 AM
I saw a drop 2 or 3 days ago.

Volt
04-07-2015, 12:05 PM

Whitecaster, Hucre (2x), Angeldevil, Diggdugg, and now this guy. There may be some more I'm missing.

Dipressor and Kristinavenin also. Russian friends

Serancha
04-07-2015, 12:18 PM
I have not seen one drop in almost a month

I guess Pheonix and lb arena runners are an unlucky group.

i saw 2 drop in my parties the last two weeks.

Ard, your luck is unnatural. You may not reply to luck based posts, whether it involves you or people with you - it's just plain creepy. :P

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 12:28 PM

Ard, your luck is unnatural. You may not reply to luck based posts, whether it involves you or people with you - it's just plain creepy. :P

the starters are the luckiest! ;-; not me but a guildie got at first run.

Ardbeg
04-07-2015, 12:41 PM

for the record: i only looted one recipe in about one bazillion runs.

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 02:09 PM
I dropped 8 so far, 421 runs ;)

raw
04-07-2015, 02:10 PM
I dropped 8 so far, 421 runs ;)

=O

You need to play the lottery asap.

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
=O

You need to play the lottery asap.

And you need to reply on line :D

obee
04-07-2015, 04:24 PM
I feel a bad luck Brian meme coming...

Zeus
04-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Dipressor and Kristinavenin also. Russian friends

Twoxc just looted one today.

Avaree
04-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Gratz Two on fossil from Master chest. Maybe my turn next? Been bazillions runs I only seen recipe drop 4 times. 2 within the last two weeks.

Dex Scene
04-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Lol@luck in this game

After 1k runs without looting a recipe, let alone fossil, I gave up and bought the recipe from someone else who obviously has better luck than me.

It's disappointing to see that luck is mightier than skill AND hard work.
800 ish runs here :/ No luck!
Atleast you bough them. People like us cant Afford an Item which come as in Farmable Tag!
Really Lol@luck in this game!
The pend is so Op! Not having them means falling back!
My eerie pot With eye gem and para gem is nothing in compare to the planar pend :/

Anyona
04-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Twoxc just looted one today.

A recipe or a fossil?

Dex Scene
04-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Saddest Part is,
You get all the stuffs ready!
Bar- check
Cleansed essences- check

Run arena 10-20 times in a day and no luck!
You go back to inventory and see the essences still waiting for a recipe!

Next day you think you might get lucky!
You run 10-20 times again! No luck.

You start to lose your stashed golds!!
Days after days no luck!
You pray to God, please drop one!..
Nope.. nothing!!

Then you see your friend who was a middle class like you, have gotten 2 recipes meanwhile and he used one and sold one and now he runs in much better gears!!
You just give up and quit and come back after a month to see same scenario!

- that's so me!

Serancha
04-07-2015, 05:21 PM
A recipe or a fossil?

Twoc looted a fossil. I'm not sure what the "one" is that people are referring to in other posts.

Anyona
04-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Saddest Part is,
You get all the stuffs ready!
Bar- check
Cleansed essences- check

Run arena 10-20 times in a day and no luck!
You go back to inventory and see the essences still waiting for a recipe!

Next day you think you might get lucky!
You run 10-20 times again! No luck.

You start to lose your stashed golds!!
Days after days no luck!
You pray to God, please drop one!..
Nope.. nothing!!

Then you see your friend who was a middle class like you, have gotten 2 recipes meanwhile and he used one and sold one and now he runs in much better gears!!
You just give up and quit and come back after a month to see same scenario!

- that's so me!

I did about 15-20 runs today and I didn't even loot a reinforced gem from a chest... Lol

Anyona
04-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Twoc looted a fossil. I'm not sure what the "one" is that people are referring to in other posts.

Two fossils looted in the space of a week...

Dex Scene
04-07-2015, 05:31 PM
I did about 15-20 runs today and I didn't even loot a reinforced gem from a chest... Lol
How sad isn't it? All I get is epic and epic! Tada!!