PDA

View Full Version : Lvl elexir

nathan12
03-22-2011, 04:43 AM
Lvl elexir. so you can lvl up one lvl for each lvl elexir. ex: lvl 39 should cost 39k or any amount of plats

Necrobane
03-22-2011, 04:45 AM
I don't think its fair. I personaly have 800k, and I am in NO means rich in this game.

Ellyidol
03-22-2011, 04:52 AM
So correct me if I'm mistaken, but getting to 56 will cost :

57 (1+56) x 28 (number of 57s if you add them, 56+1, 55+2, 54+3, etc) x 1000 (since you want to base it on 1k per level) = 1,596,000.

That'd be cheaper than going through 55-56 if your on an x3 Exp Pot. :)

Necrobane
03-22-2011, 05:11 AM
I was under the impression that each level was worth its weight in gold. So to speak heres an example: Level 41 to 42 costs 42k

Necrobane
03-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Actually Sorry, I should have made it clear that I was refering to Lvl 55 to 56 being unfair

KingFu
03-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Don't think so, why are soooo many people in such a hurry to level? It isn't going anywhere. I don't see the point in spending gold to skip through, and doubt it'd happen. I'd only use this for twinks if it was implemented, but if it was, PL would crumble like an 8 year old who dropped his chocolate chip cookie on the cold january sidewalk.

Corpser
03-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Don't think so, why are soooo many people in such a hurry to level? It isn't going anywhere. I don't see the point in spending gold to skip through, and doubt it'd happen. I'd only use this for twinks if it was implemented, but if it was, PL would crumble like an 8 year old who dropped his chocolate chip cookie on the cold january sidewalk.

we are worried that the crown of persistence will leave game soon thats why and i emieled devs about it and they sid i should try and get one before next cap increase just incase

Yvonnel
03-22-2011, 06:02 AM
I'd only use this for twinks if it was implemented, but if it was, PL would crumble like an 8 year old who dropped his chocolate chip cookie on the cold january sidewalk.

Perfect analogy!!!!

KingFu
03-22-2011, 06:04 AM
we are worried that the crown of persistence will leave game soon thats why and i emieled devs about it and they sid i should try and get one before next cap increase just incase

How long do I have? I'm only half way and bored with my mage lol-.-

noneo
03-22-2011, 07:10 AM

Because they are impatiant. It only takes a few weeks to get all the way to 55 (I know because I have done this. And I am by no means a "Hardcore" player.) Since 55 is approximately half of the xp necessary to get all the way to 56 (getting to 56 requires 173748 xp to get to 56 from lvl 1, and 89908 to get to 55). So, it should only take between a month to two months for someone to start from level 1 and get to 56 (assuming all they do is make runs that give xp).

Players are estimating the level cap will be raised in 2-3 months, so people still have plenty of time :)

StompArtist
03-22-2011, 07:10 AM
NO! Not only will we have bad high levels players walking around now we will have beggars leveling up not even knowing what the actual dungeons look like! No no no.

Ellyidol
03-22-2011, 07:12 AM
NO! Not only will we have bad high levels players walking around now we will have beggars leveling up not even knowing what the actual dungeons look like! No no no.

Lmao.

A naked level 56 player with 0 kills and 0 deaths. Oh what a sight that would be.

StompArtist
03-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Lmao.

A naked level 56 player with 0 kills and 0 deaths. Oh what a sight that would be.

Actually with a good group of friends this could be achieved just for the fun of it... Call the character LeechKing and give him the crown of persistence and a torch:D

Ellyidol
03-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Actually with a good group of friends this could be achieved just for the fun of it... Call the character LeechKing and give him the crown of persistence and a torch:D

True, though a completely newbie wouldn't have the 1.5mil needed for those pots anyway.

I vote that if this does get implemented, to cost 10mil. Anyone who has 10mil surely can play the game!

rocket
03-22-2011, 01:48 PM
We are worried that the crown of persistence will leave the game soon that's why and I emailed devs about it and they said I should try and get one before next cap increase just in case

There will be a new level 61 crown of persistence when the level cap is increased.

Beez
03-22-2011, 02:02 PM
True, though a completely newbie wouldn't have the 1.5mil needed for those pots anyway.

I vote that if this does get implemented, to cost 10mil. Anyone who has 10mil surely can play the game!

or they can just spend like 500+ bucks at the plat store? lol

Coltona
03-22-2011, 03:06 PM
That'd be cheaper than going through 55-56 if your on an x3 Exp Pot. :)

Definitely right you are. When Thelonearcher was annoounced the first to lvl 56 I ran into him in town talking about power leveling he said that every new game he used the 3X xp elixir and started with 23mil, but by the time he was 56 he had only 17mil left so ALOT cheaper i'd say.

Frenzyn
03-22-2011, 04:18 PM
'there are millionares in this game.
to get from 1 to 55 would take around 1.5m, thats like avoiding 2 months of work, and in those 2 months they could farm and make it all back anyways,
also this takes away the value of the game by leveling yourself.
I personally hate this suggestion.

giayuan
03-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I personally could use this very much! :D
than i got to thinking about others, and all the ideas posted before came to mind.
i realized they could just put a requirement on it, like you must have one character at lvl55 or something to buy one.

Otukura
03-22-2011, 10:31 PM
I saw a bear today, level 55, 22 kills, 2843 deaths.... he was in... dun dun dun dun... cheap fh/df armor, and had 18 armor unbuffed.... I don't think he used most of his skill points, either...

skavenger216
03-22-2011, 10:54 PM
I saw a bear today, level 55, 22 kills, 2843 deaths.... he was in... dun dun dun dun... cheap fh/df armor, and had 18 armor unbuffed.... I don't think he used most of his skill points, either...

Sadly, this doesn't surprise me, as I've seen it in every mmorpg I've ever played. :(

Otukura
03-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Sadly, this doesn't surprise me, as I've seen it in every mmorpg I've ever played. :(

I now have a paper blacklist... literally going onto the back...

davidis57
03-23-2011, 03:37 AM
Your always going to have players who earn nothing or do not accomplish anything on their own. I just dont want to hunt with them or have them on my friends list. They chose the easy way but we dont have to be part of it.

StompArtist
03-23-2011, 07:40 AM

I believe there is still a "most deaths" leader-board? Maybe he is going for the top?

Kalielle
03-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Bad idea, for any amount of money.

Leave something in the game that cannot be bought. Otherwise millionaires will have no reason to keep playing.

Coltona
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Your always going to have players who earn nothing or do not accomplish anything on their own. I just dont want to hunt with them or have them on my friends list. They chose the easy way but we dont have to be part of it.

Exactly. Ok I have a lvl 53 bear that took me like a month to get to 50 before the cap raise. Not once did I power level him (didn't have any high level friends anyways)
so i decided to start another character whom I did power level to 36 in like two days, then the level cap happened so I forgot about him until I got bored with my bear again and i finished leveling him in Keeper runs and Plasma Pyramid runs. I finally got to level 50 yesterday. When I was level 35-40 I had people calling me a power leveled noob or just a leech, but when I compared my stats to theirs they were higher level, had less deaths than me, and only a quarter the kills and they were up to 10 levels ahead of me. Am I really a power leveled noob? I could solo the keeper at 45 mynas at 40 and did my first solo on the overlord at 48. All of these were in random teams and i was better at taking aggro than the level 50 bears wearing hate or rift (i'm an archer btw). On the overlord run I joined a friend who was lvl 50 and he had two lvl 49 friends with him...they all died (even though I ran in first) and I had to solo until they got back....then they died again and i killed him (for a crappy purple) but honestly who's the power leveled noob here?

At level 50 I have aprox. 270 deaths (guestimating since im not on right now) and 10k kills (got this right before lvl 49)
Heres the best stats i've seen of someone over level 50 that joined me: Level 52 a little over 2k deaths and only 8k kills

Snakespeare
03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
But... the crown of persistence level 56 will be of no use to you when the level cap is 61.