PDA

View Full Version : [DEBATE] DeathAdder vs Naga

Burningdex
04-06-2015, 02:04 AM
sooo.... my ipad connection is bad and idk which forum to put this in, so its going here...

Im looking at either a Razer Naga or Razer DeathAdder, i know Nagas' have the 1-12 buttons which helps with PL and other MMOs and i have heard from several people that its bad on fps (csgo etc...)

But on the otherhand, ive also heard that the deathadder is one of the best mouses u can buy and its really comfortable to hold.

Also, are there any logitech alternatives for these 2???

cheers- Burn

Jblazer
04-06-2015, 10:44 PM
sooo.... my ipad connection is bad and idk which forum to put this in, so its going here...

Im looking at either a Razer Naga or Razer DeathAdder, i know Nagas' have the 1-12 buttons which helps with PL and other MMOs and i have heard from several people that its bad on fps (csgo etc...)

But on the otherhand, ive also heard that the deathadder is one of the best mouses u can buy and its really comfortable to hold.

Also, are there any logitech alternatives for these 2???

cheers- Burn

I prefer the jblazer :) (I can hook you up)

Motivating
04-07-2015, 02:10 AM
Deathadder, nicer to hold :3

Groaning
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I prefer the jblazer :) (I can hook you up)

someone sounds like a drug dealer (mentioning no names....oh wait I just quoted u ._.)

Jblazer
04-08-2015, 04:51 PM
someone sounds like a drug dealer (mentioning no names....oh wait I just quoted u ._.)

Shhhhhhhhhhh :D

Roberto077
04-14-2015, 07:03 PM
I love my Naga but I don't have experience with the DeathAdder so I cant debate