PDA

View Full Version : Talent far Beyond Bieber

Junside
03-22-2011, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTfDf4b5oE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

This kid may not fully understand blues, though he plays like he does. Why isn't he globally famous? He's not a tool. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTfDf4b5oE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

hawkei
03-22-2011, 01:07 PM
i have trouble practicing my guitar :( no matter how much i wana play
quit sad really. i think i just got depressed.
anyway kids got skillzz

Junside
03-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Haha same with me. I wanted to learn guitar so badly. But piano is my instrument.

hawkei
03-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Haha same with me. I wanted to learn guitar so badly. But piano is my instrument.

drums is mine. i still have trouble practicing those too lol

noobmigo
03-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Joe Satriani FTW!
He's better than SLASH!
Anyway, kid is good, but blues isn't my kind of music so I give this 3 and a half stars.

And 1 cupcake point.

Physiologic
03-22-2011, 01:22 PM
I think Jung Sung Ha is way more talented :p

BeardedBear
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
We need some more kids like this in the world. Not enough people are being shown music when they are young.

"it's my favorite feeling, playing guitar"

I remember I played trumpet when I was real young (lame I know), now I beat the hell out of my drum kit whenever I get the chance. I've been also making beats with my keyboard if anyone here raps and wants to check out my beats. They are fiiiiiire.

hawkei
03-22-2011, 01:46 PM
We need some more kids like this in the world. Not enough people are being shown music when they are young.

"it's my favorite feeling, playing guitar"

I remember I played trumpet when I was real young (lame I know), now I beat the hell out of my drum kit whenever I get the chance. I've been also making beats with my keyboard if anyone here raps and wants to check out my beats. They are fiiiiiire.

-1 for the trumpet
+20 for drum kit and beats

Plasticuproject
03-22-2011, 02:06 PM
What's wrong with the trumpet? Ever heard of Davis or Armstrong? I played trumpet from primary through high school. I've switched mainly to keys and guitar/electric bass and have pretty much forgotten how to play anything on the trumpet. Now that I'm older and much more into jazz I wish I never would have stopped playing

BeardedBear
03-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Trumpet wasn't my favorite, but not a bad instrument. One of my favorites extra curricular actives doesn't give me the lung capacity I once had to still play. I have it laying around somewhere. I can still taste the metal mouth piece....uh!

hawkei
03-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Nah I wanted to play trumpet also. I'm just teasin:P

KaotiicxDream
03-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Well my insrument is skill spamming in PL .. sounds really good when I use my bear skills such as Hell Scream..