PDA

View Full Version : How to Summon/Dismiss Pets Using Chrome

Zeus
04-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to show a method to summon and dismiss pets with extreme speed and accuracy. This can often be used in timed runs without hindering the run at all.

The speed is so effective, it appears to be a macro (& what I often call it for the sake of saving time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAOGhrlpFnQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAOGhrlpFnQ&feature=youtu.be

Put it to good use! :D

Imsofancy
04-06-2015, 11:22 AM
does this make me a pro now zeus? will u finally accept my friend request? :')

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2015, 11:25 AM
I used that trick to make my Brackenridge runs quicker. Just having the menu ready, and using a touch screen PC. 5 runs in 2 minutes.

I didn't know we can use pet AA and potions while ebing in stable tho :o

rstilzchen
04-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Maybe this is explain why some pvp players only run with icon "busy"

Allows.
04-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you Zeus :-)

Ravager
04-06-2015, 12:29 PM
I used that trick to make my Brackenridge runs quicker. Just having the menu ready, and using a touch screen PC. 5 runs in 2 minutes.

I didn't know we can use pet AA and potions while ebing in stable tho :o

Thats how people used to pet spam AA until it was fixed.

raw
04-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately this does create a slightly unfair advantage for Mobile players. For me to resummon my pet in a timed run I have to go into my stable and then exit out of it. Quite difficult and I often end up with malison instead of samael LOL.

IMO I think this is a defect and should be fixed. This way mobile and chrome players are given the same opportunities

Serancha
04-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately this does create a slightly unfair advantage for Mobile players. For me to resummon my pet in a timed run I have to go into my stable and then exit out of it. Quite difficult and I often end up with malison instead of samael LOL.

IMO I think this is a defect and should be fixed. This way mobile and chrome players are given the same opportunities

You mean unfair advantage for Desktop players ;) I don't play on desktop, but do notice there are a lot of "tricks" like this that allow for questionable performance enhancement while using Chrome.

Zeus
04-06-2015, 02:41 PM

- Mobile user can hit arena timer much faster than a PC user.
- Hauntlet is a vertical map & PC users can't move straight in it due to 8 directional movement. This makes timed runs impossible for PC users here.

Some examples of give and take on both platforms.

raw
04-06-2015, 02:57 PM
- Mobile user can hit arena timer much faster than a PC user.
- Hauntlet is a vertical map & PC users can't move straight in it due to 8 directional movement. This makes timed runs impossible for PC users here.

Some examples of give and take on both platforms.

Valid points. There are pros and cons to both platforms, but the bigger issue I was alluding to is the exploitation of macros on chrome -especially in timed runs. What you're doing is perfectly OK by re-summoning - most timed runners do that (I do that in nearly every tomb run), but it's those chrome players who use hotkeys, macros (to autopot/autocombo), which concern me. It's nearly impossible to catch with the naked eye.

However if someone can teach me how to screen-record on an unjailbroken iphone, I'd love to post some videos from a mobile perspective on things like skill switching/pet resummoning/ timed runs etc.

raw
04-06-2015, 02:59 PM
You mean unfair advantage for Desktop players ;) I don't play on desktop, but do notice there are a lot of "tricks" like this that allow for questionable performance enhancement while using Chrome.

yes I meant unfair advantage for desktop players! thanks for the correction, Sera. Even though there are "tricks" for chrome players, there are also disadvantages - like zeus said. As a mobile player i have the option to move in any direction which is a huge advantage IMO

ClumsyCactus
04-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Valid points. There are pros and cons to both platforms, but the bigger issue I was alluding to is the exploitation of macros on chrome -especially in timed runs. What you're doing is perfectly OK by re-summoning - most timed runners do that (I do that in nearly every tomb run), but it's those chrome players who use hotkeys, macros (to autopot/autocombo), which concern me. It's nearly impossible to catch with the naked eye.

However if someone can teach me how to screen-record on an unjailbroken iphone, I'd love to post some videos from a mobile perspective on things like skill switching/pet resummoning/ timed runs etc.

Emu4ios.net
Download it, then download "shou" in the app you get.
The video quality is horrible, but it works.
That should work if tou have newer iOS system

Wazakesy
04-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Actually....ive been using all tricks in chrome...

This is one of mine hehe

Zeus
04-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Actually....ive been using all tricks in chrome...

This is one of mine hehe

Been using it since I started playing game. .-.

kinzmet
04-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Whenever I see that I always thought it was a macro, LOL thanks for showing this :)

Also the 8 directional movement of chrome user is really a huge disadvantage on PVE/PVP which we can't do anything about.

Wazakesy
04-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Been using it since I started playing game. .-.

Im not as good as you, i use most of the tricks...most of the time. Not macros, they bore and ruin game experience...

Im 1 of those lazy ppl who use shortcuts :P

Alhuntrazeck
04-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Its freaking annoying to run Hauntlet or the Gauntlet with a PC keyboard. I didn't run for LB because I was getting so tired of running in zigzag patterns.

...well, that and the fact that I detest running for event LBs. Working that hard to earn my money is too reminiscent of real life. ;)

Axesam
04-06-2015, 08:41 PM
I'll buy your ping :(

Zeus
04-06-2015, 08:53 PM
I'll buy your ping :(

Offer! Hehe

Zeus
04-06-2015, 08:58 PM

Hey Raw,

Read this article. This is what I use to video record from my iPhone and it plays back at a very decent frame rate!

http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/record-your-ipads-iphones-screen-no-jailbreak-computer-required-0156864/

Axesam
04-06-2015, 08:59 PM
haha, btw this isnt work if u use mouse, only work if use keyboard for skill and move. Also you'll get problem if you have lot of pet with same level, still need time to scroll down on pet list :(

and yah the biggest problem is ping, need more than 5 second to dismiss and sumon pet with arcane ping

Zeus
04-06-2015, 09:01 PM
haha, btw this isnt work if u use mouse, only work if use keyboard for skill and move. Also you'll get problem if you have lot of pet with same level, still need time to scroll down on pet list :(

and yah the biggest problem is ping, need more than 5 second to dismiss and sumon pet with arcane ping

Agreed, I cannot do this with bad ping.

Thankfully, my ping ranges from 60-150.

obee
04-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Hey Raw,

Read this article. This is what I use to video record from my iPhone and it plays back at a very decent frame rate!

http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/record-your-ipads-iphones-screen-no-jailbreak-computer-required-0156864/
Emu4ios is pretty sketchy. If you have a Mac, you can use QuickTime recorder, plug your device in the computer, and record up to 1080HP! Or, there is this computer app I use, you can voice over and record. Works for Mac and PC, I forgot the name. Once I figure it out, I know a way to get it for free. Edit: Xmirage is the name.