PDA

View Full Version : Archon or Ruby??

Pixiex
04-06-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm thinking of buying a new ring (archon of potency or blood ruby) and I'd like some advice on which is better. Of course I see the ruby gives much greater mana and health whereas archon edges the damage, but which is better overall, especially for elite or t3.
Also when the 46 cap comes, how much are they likely to come down in price by?

Iahwahska
04-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Ruby with a Para stone works great if you can swing it. Also has the added benifit of being usable by all classes if you have more than one toon.

Newcomx
04-06-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm thinking of buying a new ring (archon of potency or blood ruby) and I'd like some advice on which is better. Of course I see the ruby gives much greater mana and health whereas archon edges the damage, but which is better overall, especially for elite or t3.
Also when the 46 cap comes, how much are they likely to come down in price by?

What character you play? If War, IMO.. the best for elite is Archon Ring Potency (str) with reinforced blood gem.. that will boost your armor. But if you go with Blood ruby, you can fill it with 1 para and 2 Echanted Eye Syrilax that can be use also by other character. If Rogue, then Blood ruby is better than Archon Ring Potency (dex).

Schnitzel
04-06-2015, 11:24 PM
If i could afford both of them, I'd buy a archon, but if you want equal distribution to all stats, go with ruby