PDA

View Full Version : Splammy Dead Af

Splammy
04-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Hey, fellow players of Pocket/Arcane Legends.
It has come to the point where I literally have no choice but to quit. As some of you may know, I was scammed hard recently and then something else happened which I cannot say. I remember back when I was a super noob always rushing in PVP and that is where I met most of my good friends I have now (you know who you are). There has been many harsh times that all my PL friends have helped me through and made them into the best of memories. Love me or hate me, I hope none of you ever forget me. Once a legend, always a legend.
~Splammy

Thread closed lel

Jblazer
04-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Hey, fellow players of Pocket/Arcane Legends.
It has come to the point where I literally have no choice but to quit. As some of you may know, I was scammed hard recently and then something else happened which I cannot say. I remember back when I was a super noob always rushing in PVP and that is where I met most of my good friends I have now (you know who you are). There has been many harsh times that all my PL friends have helped me through and made them into the best of memories. Love me or hate me, I hope none of you ever forget me. Once a legend, always a legend.
~Splammy

Never knew you, but good luck irl homie