PDA

View Full Version : [1080p60fps Video] Lvl 50 Archer - Fly

ZedMaster
04-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Ayooo! Just a quick video that I made on my lvl 50 archer that I think many would enjoy ^.^

I'm going to be making a lot more videos on more interesting things such as lvl 18 bird, 56 pvp, and maybe even a lvl 15 vs 20 video! (shh)

LOL let me know what you guys think :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerxFjuqjfc

synfullmagic_23110
04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
noice doos

Splammy
04-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Nice vids! The first one inspired me to watch 3 more:)

Bazinga!
04-07-2015, 07:03 AM
The video is good but I'd like to give some constructive criticism. I noticed that half / more than half the time it showed that you were dying lol. Truthfully, it got a bit boring to see you keep dying. Also, Pocket Legends PvP is supposed to be fast paced. Maybe you should consider speeding up the recording until the end where he dies and u go slow - mo. Makes sense? Kinda? Also, with a fast paced video, u gotta have faster music. It makes it more interesting as well. Btw not all of ur combos are right, but that build is different from mine anyway so I wont be saying anything. But great vid.

Motivating
04-07-2015, 01:37 PM
The video is good but I'd like to give some constructive criticism. I noticed that half / more than half the time it showed that you were dying lol. Truthfully, it got a bit boring to see you keep dying. Also, Pocket Legends PvP is supposed to be fast paced. Maybe you should consider speeding up the recording until the end where he dies and u go slow - mo. Makes sense? Kinda? Also, with a fast paced video, u gotta have faster music. It makes it more interesting as well. Btw not all of ur combos are right, but that build is different from mine anyway so I wont be saying anything. But great vid.

This made me laugh :) Who are you to tell someone that their combo is wrong? Everyone plays differently. Also pl pvp is not fast paced have you seen str bear fights at 50+? Oh and also he's showing himself pvping and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE dies in pvp :3. Just saying

dreamtheatersx
04-10-2015, 10:35 AM
i saw the vid :3

decinho1
04-10-2015, 10:46 AM
very cool liked this video

MightyMicah
04-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Chip off the ol' block :)

synfullmagic_23110
04-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Chip off the ol' block :)
hai dood hoa is u

MightyMicah
04-11-2015, 06:05 AM
hai dood hoa is u

Hey bro <3 Iam gud, hoa is u?

Bazinga!
04-12-2015, 11:58 AM
This made me laugh :) Who are you to tell someone that their combo is wrong? Everyone plays differently. Also pl pvp is not fast paced have you seen str bear fights at 50+? Oh and also he's showing himself pvping and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE dies in pvp :3. Just saying

Are you stupid? I said that I won't be saying anything because my build is different. Please read properly. I gave my opinion about how the video could be better. I would personally like to see a more fast paced video. Who are you to tell that my opinion is wrong? And you want to see a person who keeps dying in a video? Then please make your own video of you dying. Just saying.

bosstinytitan
04-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Are you stupid? I said that I won't be saying anything because my build is different. Please read properly. I gave my opinion about how the video could be better. I would personally like to see a more fast paced video. Who are you to tell that my opinion is wrong? And you want to see a person who keeps dying in a video? Then please make your own video of you dying. Just saying.

Personally, I think the music is perfect, especially when he dies through a bacon stomp and starts to "fly." And I find it cool that he includes parts where he dies too. That makes it a fun little relaxing video.

Doframingo
04-14-2015, 10:41 AM
Ayooo! Just a quick video that I made on my lvl 50 archer that I think many would enjoy ^.^

I'm going to be making a lot more videos on more interesting things such as lvl 18 bird, 56 pvp, and maybe even a lvl 15 vs 20 video! (shh)

LOL let me know what you guys think :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerxFjuqjfc

Nice video!

ZedMaster
04-14-2015, 05:53 PM
Personally, I think the music is perfect, especially when he dies through a bacon stomp and starts to "fly." And I find it cool that he includes parts where he dies too. That makes it a fun little relaxing video.

I try to match up the music with my videos as much as possible. I like leaving a deeper meaning/message behind them :)

MightyMicah
04-15-2015, 10:04 AM

I'd like a bacon stomp with French fries and a coke, please. ;)