PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Instanthumor
04-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Does anyone know when the new moba is going to be released? I tried searching forums for a thread but was unable to find one :p

Schnitzel
04-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know when the new moba is going to be released? I tried searching forums for a thread but was unable to find one :p

They said sometime during this summer (2015)

obee
04-06-2015, 11:25 PM
It's called Call of Champions. 5 minutes games.

Instanthumor
04-06-2015, 11:25 PM
They said sometime during this summer (2015)

That's a good 3 months of waiting... damn

It's called Call of Champions. 5 minutes games.

I was wondering what was their reasoning behind having only 5 minute games... What can you do in 5 minutes? I also heard there is no items involved.

Schnitzel
04-06-2015, 11:28 PM

I was wondering what was their reasoning behind having only 5 minute games... What can you do in 5 minutes? I also heard there is no items involved.

To be honest, I dunno why its 5 minutes either,
but you can try PM'ing SaltyMcSwag on STS forums (He was a Call of Champions Alpha Tester at SXSW)
he probably knows

Dragoonclaws
04-06-2015, 11:43 PM
To be honest, I dunno why its 5 minutes either,
but you can try PM'ing SaltyMcSwag on STS forums (He was a Call of Champions Alpha Tester at SXSW)
he probably knows

That guy beat developpers... that guys is weal swag

Arachnophobik
04-07-2015, 02:39 AM
5 minute fights seem interesting rather than weird. Im not a fan of mobas but im per hyped on what sts can make you do in 5 minute fights.

To be or not to be...
04-07-2015, 02:18 PM
When AL no longer receives enough income via platinum.

Ssneakykills
04-08-2015, 01:37 AM

Quick short burst games pack with killing and excitement not 1 hour matches that go no where. People can have a quick 5 minute match before work and be able to play the whole game not join a game expect it to finish in 10 mins but lasts 30 minutes. I think^^

Instanthumor
04-08-2015, 03:07 AM
Quick short burst games pack with killing and excitement not 1 hour matches that go no where. People can have a quick 5 minute match before work and be able to play the whole game not join a game expect it to finish in 10 mins but lasts 30 minutes. I think^^

Well in my opinion, I think it takes more skill having items in the game. To build your items faster (in-game), you must get ahead faster whether it be killing your opponents more and getting gold or farming the creep waves/jungle more efficiently. And with that, comes time. Though I do think STS is trying to do something different not only within their company, but with the general idea of MOBA as well. As Justg or someone said, you can't criticize anything yet until the release but there isn't anything wrong with asking for their reasoning on doing so, and I do realized this isn't the place nor the right side of the forums for that :p

obee
04-08-2015, 06:24 AM
They should have two options honestly. And 1 hour matches do go somewhere. It'd be cool if the time limit was like 15-30 minutes, but 5? This should be interesting