PDA

View Full Version : More hate vs rift

Arterra
03-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Alright, havnt seen a thread comparing rift to hate after set bonus, and never saw a proper reason why pure rift people still think they are better than hate.

And remember, pvp is not the entire game people. Completely different than farming gear.

Arterra
03-22-2011, 06:41 PM
In fact looking at yanis' pics hate seems to have every advantage over rift... The only thing rift has from what I can see is soul drain proc on scimitar. Meanwhile a bear with a hax can execute... No sense.
Oh and the loss of hit%? if you are good you can heal anything. If not, you need rift to babysit you thru the debuffs

I hate being called a novice pally by someone who claims rift is better no matter what. When I said I'll just compare stats he said "you wouldn't understand". Frankly, the raw data suggests that here is in fact a reason hate is better.

Zeus
03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Hit Percent is usually the reason people prefer rift. And rift is used in both PVE and PVP. While Hate can be used in PvP, Rift is generally preferred due to the high hit percent that comes with it.

Arterra
03-22-2011, 06:43 PM
One word :D, hit percent.

Two words

And you are taking it from a PURELY pvp standpoint.

Zeus
03-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Two words

And you are taking it from a PURELY pvp standpoint.

I realized that :D, that's why I edited my post, but you sniped me before I could get the edit in :D. I offered a more reasonable explanation for it.

Lesrider
03-22-2011, 06:46 PM
How's the set bonus with the hax? Cuz before the bonus, I remember the hax was worse than just about every other lvl 50 str weapon.

Arterra
03-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol ok. But a proper pally/whatever has the chance to heal/restore midway and just snipe them with the higher crit and damage.

Hate those stuck up old-gear snobs... Bet people still think void is better too lol ;)