PDA

View Full Version : crashes on atrix

SakuraIchigo
03-22-2011, 06:49 PM
every time i play this after a few mins it crashes on the atrix. i dont know if its my phone or just the software any ideas?

wallabob
03-23-2011, 05:09 PM
I've been having the same problem...

cdavis7m
04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Me too. It might crash after 2 minutes, or after 30 minutes. Sometimes it crashed instantly, so i can just reload the game and hop back into the party I was with. Othertimes I have to kill it with the task manager and that takes forever and get spit back to Town.

kaliyuga
05-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Same problem here, but on Galaxy S2.

braluk
05-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Do you have an option in your mobile network settings to choose the type of network connection it chooses? I don't have 4g, but I had issues with it consistently choosing the Edge network when 3g was available so I changed my network mode from GSM/WCDMA auto, to WCDMA only to force it to only use 3g bands. Perhaps you have an option to also deactivate 4g and force it to use a lesser connection? Also have you tried to use just wifi to see if the issue changes? Is your phone rooted or are you using stock?

Ohkuni
05-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Same problem here, but on Galaxy S2.

Yeah me too. Any ideas what's causing it?

It seems to happen to me every time I'm in a party and pull a large mob.

VIPERSVENOM
06-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Same here, sometimes 5mins. Think longest was an hour

Register
06-01-2011, 08:21 PM
That stinks...I think it may be an issue with the connection like its being interrupted or something. Try deleting the app and re downloading it and see if that solves it. Also see about the router and if its not spazzing out lol. Check for small and infrequent movements implying that the router is scared or shocked. <-- lol random

kaliyuga
06-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Any progress with this issue on the atrix phones?

lordu
07-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi there,

Been playing Pocket Legends on Android for the Atrix for about 3 weeks now. Great game. The first 2 weeks were fun, and the game crashed maybe once or twice.
Now since I installed an update yesterday on monday, the game seems to crash randomly from a few minutes as soon as I start to 30 minutes of play.

I can get a few minutes of play before the game freeezes. Or sometimes, it completely kicks me out and shuts down on its own.
Most of the time it just freezes and eventually I get a application has stopped working and I am "forced to close" the game.
It also tends to freeze up when Im on a quest with a lot of people on the map killing bad guys.

Also, the game seems to make the motorola atrix burn crazy hot. Not sure if its related or not.
Please fix soon! Thanks in advance.

- U

xD Olo
07-27-2011, 10:46 PM
same problem everyday i play. someone find a solution please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Futumsh
07-28-2011, 12:10 AM
It's a known bug with the Android sound libraries, which appears most frequently on Atrix and SGS2, and isn't specific to PL.

davidis57
07-28-2011, 02:03 AM
I would try checking the xda forum they may have an idea of how to fix it. It might be doing this in other android games. I know using some custom roms with voodoo sound can cause the sound to disappear. I know it used to do that to me on my galaxy s but now I am running stock Gingerbread. Sound issues for me caused lag and disconnects too.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Arterra
07-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Those xda chaps are full of downloadable and manual fixes you can try. Good idea to try it out.