PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to improve the AL experience.

TheComboKid
04-07-2015, 06:58 AM
I don't know how to start this paragraph so I'll just tell you what my suggestions are.

Make Shazbot give out elixirs/potions every DAY like the Bard. not every 24 hours.
Make a player mailing system so people can send money and items to players offline. EDIT: Receivers and senders of mail should be added to a sort of mail-buddies system before mail is sent. This could help avoid spam and sending it to the wrong person due to misspelling.
Make a small button over the 4th skill slot that allows players to switch between pets(Max. of 3). Makes it easier to switch between pets during battle.(Shouldn't apply to PvP however).
Make it possible to increase crafting slots like inventory and stash slots. Also allow players to cancel gem crafting, not just upgrades.
Make time shift's colour change according to the team the caster is on.

Dragoonclaws
04-07-2015, 12:33 PM
I don't know how to start this paragraph so I'll just tell you what my suggestions are.

Make Shazbot give out elixirs/potions every DAY like the Bard. not every 24 hours.
Make a player mailing system so people can send money and items to players offline.
Make a small button over the 4th skill slot that allows players to switch between pets(Max. of 3). Makes it easier to switch between pets during battle.(Shouldn't apply to PvP however).
Make it possible to increase crafting slots like inventory and stash slots. Also allow players to cancel gem crafting, not just upgrades.
Make time shift's colour change according to the team the caster is on.

Yes, like SnS pools

D.AL
04-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Agree with all of your opnions.

Most of this ones about the 4th one. Stash and inventory slots increased will be very nice, and gems too.