PDA

View Full Version : do you avoid forest haven and dark forest cuz of

djkrazze
03-22-2011, 07:07 PM
new players just seeing ur a level 50+ they add you and then next thing u know u go to balefort castle with about 20 requests! psshhh idk i just find it annoying now! and you cant say i cant go to forest haven to get that great deal on the pots n stuff LOL :cool:

giayuan
03-22-2011, 07:09 PM
easy
dont stand out, where some noob gear
take one more trip into forest haven and buy yourself a lil green bow or something (assuming your archer) and your safe :D they wont bother to tap you if your nooby like

Arterra
03-22-2011, 07:09 PM
i used to go into FH to get newbs to wave at me and get little lucks. now, i have almost no reason (apart from only 8 mana pots left lol...)

Kossi
03-22-2011, 07:11 PM
one solution: dont go there..
only reason i go there is to buy pots and get random quests

i really dont get that many friend requests.. no matter what gear i wear (cyber)

Zeus
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
one solution: dont go there..
only reason i go there is to buy pots and get random quests

i really dont get that many friend requests.. no matter what gear i wear (cyber)

Sir Kossi, Please tell us your secret!

Junside
03-22-2011, 07:42 PM
I go there to laugh at the fail social tactics.

Inching
03-22-2011, 07:46 PM
easy
take one more trip into forest haven and buy yourself a lil green bow or something (assuming your archer) and your safe :D they wont bother to tap you if your nooby like

u should have no problem walking around as yourself then ahhahahahah

INCHING 1 Giayuan 0

giayuan
03-22-2011, 07:49 PM
u should have no problem walking around as yourself then ahhahahahah

INCHING 1 Giayuan 0

Ooooo VERY NICE :D
*mutter* imma get you.. imma get you..

Kossi
03-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Sir Kossi, Please tell us your secret!

throw a junk pink in one direction and sprint for ellie

FluffNStuff
03-22-2011, 08:08 PM
throw a junk pink in one direction and sprint for ellie

Only problem is that requires a speed elixir because you are essentially tossing a bucket of bloody chum to some starving sharks.

Zeusofire
03-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Many of the noobs are like cyber stalkers so I just find it amusing to pick them out lol!! its so easy! the normal ones are funny too!!

Vallist
03-22-2011, 10:57 PM
So much hate to noobs :(

IFYOUCANREADTHISMESSAGESAYHIMESSAGE!

Fyrce
03-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Use a lowbie to buy pots....

I volunteer one of my level 1's to go shopping. Ok. sometimes a level 10 or 14.
And then stash thousands of pots in Stash.

Fatpigwarrior
03-23-2011, 05:47 AM
i go round spaming "NOOBS RUN!"

PLaCiD
03-23-2011, 06:00 AM
I don't have any issues going to FH etc.

You get silly players in everygame ... you just have to learn to ignore them and carry on with what your doing.

Just remember some of them level 10s in FH will be level 50 in a few weeks, will they be a different person then?

thugimmortal
03-23-2011, 07:36 AM
Lol guys
why not welcome the new players to the game instead of treating them like the plague.
i get requests all the time but you dont have to accept them. I like going to fh and dark forest to see whats happening i also help new players if they are stuck. I dont mean power lvl them just help with quests or point them in the right direction. Just because we are lvl 50 + does not make us god. dont forget we were all noobs once adding all the cool looking players ive even been ripped apart by lvl 50s when i was low lvls and its not nice. we want more players to make the game great but how many are going to stick around if they feel unwanted by the community or quit because of higher lvls mocking them lol i belive thats cyber bullying. its cool for the low levels to look up to us high levels many of them just want advice and guidence. i know its annoying when you get begged but you just ignore it unless your feeling generous. I also go to fh giving random players low level pinks that i dont want or need. Some of these players maybe great and will also be high level soon and maybe booting you from thier game just because of something said when they were new.

Fyrce
03-23-2011, 10:06 AM
I go to FH ... as a lowbie.
I hang out in FH/DF ... as a lowbie.
I help out newbs ... as a lowbie.

I don't see why you have to be level 50+ to help new players.
All I get as a 50+ is give me this, give me that, powerlevel me here, powerlevel me there, gimme gimme gimme, sell me your super-rare for 500g, buy my junk pink for 150k. That's the help they want from a high level.

The experience is much more pleasant with a low level. I can sit there all day (when I had time) and lead stomp fests or conga lines.

neko
03-23-2011, 10:10 AM
I go there to laugh at the fail social tactics.

I see my share of "...looking for gf!" or "...looking for bf!"

*epic face-palm*

StompArtist
03-23-2011, 10:12 AM
I see my share of "...looking for gf!" or "...looking for bf!"

*epic face-palm*

THAT is one of the strangest thing I have ever seen on PL. Every time I think to myself that saying that should automatically stop the game and open the browser towards eHarmony.

Lesrider
03-23-2011, 10:14 AM
Why is FH still the only town to buy pots in this big COMPLETE world?

Yvonnel
03-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Why is FH still the only town to buy pots in this big COMPLETE world?

Good point. I've kinda wondered that too.

Snakespeare
03-23-2011, 11:03 AM
It's so easy to go into Requests and tap Reject. I go there every day. It's not a big deal, in my opinion.

Some people are solely interested in having a lot of "friends". It's what they like. So what?

My own approach is that I only send friends requests to 1.) people of equal or lower level, or to 2.) people I think have played well, or with 3.) people who I need to meet for a trade, or with 4.) people I have met and come to like on the messageboard.

I just don't pay attention to other friends requests and every once in a while I go and delete them.

Why would I let a little white text on the top of a screen stop me from going anywhere in this game?

Kalielle
03-23-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't mind going into Forest Haven to buy pots, and I don't take off my gear for it.

Remember that for every obnoxious beggar (whom I just ignore) there are probably several cool new players checking out your stats and thinking to themselves, "I'll be like that one day."

If I were knew to a game I think I'd like to see what a high level player looks like, so why not give new PL players the same chance?

PLaCiD
03-24-2011, 03:03 AM
Good point. I've kinda wondered that too.

I know the answer to this. It's so that high level players with fancy looking gear get paraded past the low level players that are thinking of buying platinum.

Corpser
03-24-2011, 03:30 AM
easy

youd be suprised i did it and they all looked at me lol that was emabarasing one even asked me is that the new stye?

braluk
03-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Actually I go and have fun with the newbs. After a few epic runs, I'll tend to be superloaded with junk pinks so I'll go to a hidden area of the map, and then shout out, first person to find me, wave hi and them PM me hello wins a free pink. Then its funny to see them scramble all over. I do give em away though but its something to do if you get bored and wanna see people scramble to earn a free pink.