PDA

View Full Version : Build questions (PVE rouge)

ronell10
04-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Hi all!,

I am currently level 15 and my aim is to make my rouge a PVE build to farm items and have golds so on the late game i can respec to PVP build.

This is my current build:

- aim
- nox
- pierce
- veil

My question, is it better to replace Veil with razor shield? or should i have both? See below:

- aim
- nox/pierce
- razor
- veil

I want to survive mobs and bosses with a less use of potions? Is it a good idea to have razor and veil together? Then have nox OR pierce?

Please help.

Thanks!

Kaliarra
04-07-2015, 11:55 PM
What most people use is either Pierce Nox Aimed and Viel or Pierce Nox Aimed and Trap, I reccomend trap for mob clearing but viel has nice buffs and debuffs so its up to you, there's also lots of guides on here for rogue builds that might be helpful for you to take a look at. (:

ronell10
04-09-2015, 08:28 AM
What most people use is either Pierce Nox Aimed and Viel or Pierce Nox Aimed and Trap, I reccomend trap for mob clearing but viel has nice buffs and debuffs so its up to you, there's also lots of guides on here for rogue builds that might be helpful for you to take a look at. (:

Thanks!

i respec now to - aim, nox, piere and trap :) works well with mob, i just need to practice more about kitting :)

anyways, do i need to max out my nox? (5/5)

Kaliarra
04-09-2015, 11:54 PM
I heard they fixed the last perk with Nox but I haven't tested yet so I am not sure, I'm currently running with 4/5 on Nox, all but the 15% on each nox bolt.

Tatman
04-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Yeah nox damage upgrade seems to be fixed now, so I already did a respec to 5/5.

Anyway, might sound noobish, but I used to use packs while leveling, they save a lot of hp potions. :)

ronell10
04-13-2015, 08:04 AM
thanks guys!

will try to 5/5 my nox when i level up... dont have respect coins anymore :(

Bameely
04-16-2015, 02:03 AM
sorry need to post a question but need 10posts first...