PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 Tomes of Ok'Tal ?

Duped
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
I hit level 50 (yay!) and got the tomes of Ok'Tal quest. What is the best and fastest way to achieve this?

Ie - which boss and level etc.

Someone told me the Keeper in Victory Lap gives 2 per time he's defeated, but he only gave one when I did it... Thanks!

Edit: Yes, Totem's my bad.

giayuan
03-22-2011, 07:40 PM
isnt it 100 Totems of ok'tal?
or do you mean 1,000 Tomes in the balefort quests?
if you mean the totems, yeah do keeper, he occasionally gives 2, while other bosses are sure to only give 1.
Do the keeper in Victory Lap. Portal is the one on the top left. enter and pillage through till you get to a fork; turn left and theres the keeper!

itzyou
03-22-2011, 07:44 PM
well said took me almost 7 days to get all (but im an addict -.-)

giayuan
03-22-2011, 07:45 PM
well said took me almost 7 days to get all (but im an addict -.-)

What!!! your an addict and it took a week? if thats the case, my withdrawal will be crazy if PL disappears than.. o_O
See what i did dar? :D

skavenger216
03-22-2011, 07:46 PM
From what I've experienced (and I've done every quest but the 4 BS ones that don't exist yet), this was definitely the most time consuming quest in the game. Just keep running victory lap, keeper gives 1-2, gurg gives 1 sometimes, and overlord gives 1-2. Either do those 3 bosses and remake, or just do keeper and remake. Either way works :D

EDIT: just realized that I haven't done the frozen nightmare quests either. Those may be more time consuming, I'm not sure.

giayuan
03-22-2011, 07:48 PM
From what I've experienced (and I've done every quest but the 4 BS ones that don't exist yet), this was definitely the most time consuming quest in the game. Just keep running victory lap, keeper gives 1-2, gurg gives 1 sometimes, and overlord gives 1-2. Either do those 3 bosses and remake, or just do keeper and remake. Either way works :D

Whoa!! skavenger your lvl56? did you use any pots? last time i remember, we ran hideout together and you were always potless o-O

skavenger216
03-22-2011, 08:03 PM
Whoa!! skavenger your lvl56? did you use any pots? last time i remember, we ran hideout together and you were always potless o-O

Yeah, I finally caved and used pots for the last 40 k or so. I really wanted my crown, lol. :D

Otukura
03-22-2011, 10:17 PM
100 took me roughly 2 and a half ours, pug-ing

ZHEOTARE
03-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Fastest way I found was to run Victory Lap. From the start, kill the first 3, then kill the keeper, then kill Gurg. You get 2-3 totems every run. With a strong group, you get 2-3 totems every 5 minutes or so.

Otukura
03-22-2011, 10:58 PM
@ zheo, if you just do keeper, it's average 1.7 totems every 1:45 minutes.

Corpser
03-23-2011, 02:31 AM
I hit level 50 (yay!) and got the tomes of Ok'Tal quest. What is the best and fastest way to achieve this?

Ie - which boss and level etc.

Someone told me the Keeper in Victory Lap gives 2 per time he's defeated, but he only gave one when I did it... Thanks!

Edit: Yes, Totem's my bad.

nice to see im called someone lol i told you and you left before i could tell you sometime he wont give you anything and other times he will give you 2

i was playing as my bird called royalranger :)